Manlet hate thread

Height > dick size

When will they learn

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2524568/Size-matters-online-dating-Short-men-taller-counterparts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guaranteed youre 6ft with an ugly face and a small dick. Im proud to be a goodlooking big dicked manlet

>manlets in speedos

Women don't even consider dick size until it's too late. Its simply not important as height and besides most girls can't cum from PIV

When the shop is executed perfectly

Youre delusional. Have you ventured out in the real world? Unless youre a hideous 4 ft troll girls dont give a fuck about height. Some just prefer it. The ones that Say they NEED a tall guy are the ones that are alone and single when theyre 40

lol do you know why men all around the world and throughout human history were taller than women. Its because women find it attractive and consistently so to the point where males being naturally bigger was encoded into our evolutionary history. It's literally a sexual secondary characteristics like all other attributes that pop up during puberty. They begin to differentiate similar looking boys and girls into men and women. They start appearing when the child starts becoming sexual mature to help them find a mate (breast/hips/bigger lips vs height/facial hair/musculature) There is a deep biological urge for women to desire taller men, it was a stable symbol of good health and fertility for thousands of years. It's the male equivalent of having a nice ass. Not saying height is everything when it comes to male attractiveness but on the physical/first glance level it definitely plays a role

Lol

Guy on the right is clearly 5'10

Yes, but most have the "if you're taller than me, it doesn't matter" mentality, and the average girl is like 5'4. Contrary to what Veeky Forums says, you don't have to be 6'5 to get pussy

first for this beautiful pasta

>mfw when manlet with small dick

this

this is absolutely wrong. Met my gf over tinder and her profile had 'wont ask you about your height'. and i know for a fact her ex is 5'6 and skinny. Months later I asked her what was the first thing that attracted her about me and she admitted it was my size.
It isn't everything, but it helps.

Dick size has literally nothing to do with height

If that was the case, Jared Leto wouldn't be the one with the biggest cock in Hollywood.

did you read? thats literally what i said. Some prefer it. Not every girls the same, for every girl that says "im attracted to height" theres another that says she doesnt give a fuck about it

I dunno guy on the right (Dan Rockwell) says hes 6' feet flat 182cm

That's true to a certain extent. To a 5'4 girl a 6'3 guy would be more attractive to her than a 5'8 guy, despite both being taller than her

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2524568/Size-matters-online-dating-Short-men-taller-counterparts.html
"Size matters in online dating: Short men get less interest from women than their taller counterparts - and those at 6ft have the most luck"

>the real world
>posts vague bullshit study about online dating

"men shorter than 5'4'' are less likely to get a date"

yea no shit

height > deep voice > big hands >>>>>>> big dick

>girls faces when they realize they have the same size hands as me

Deep voice is for intimidating men, not attracting women.

why do you think this guy is popular?

Status as an A-list celeb and confidence

C'mon son

Then what about jonah hill? NO ONE would fuck jonah hill because hes short and has the voice of a teenager. The male voice is in the top 5 on every woman's list.

I don't want to say your a virgin but you don't seem to know this.

>got voice, dick size & hand size down
>Chunkystronk?
>Manlet

Aye. I'm not a permanent resident of the fucking Gobbi Desert. Don't see why anyone else would be just because of fucking height.

You can't change the unchangeable. No point in fretting about it. Until they figure out how to cheaply fix it.

>Inb4 fucking leg snap procedure horseshit.

>implying women wouldn't fuck jonah hill

He has a world class personality. He's prob drowning in pussy. Also you underestimating the number of women who would sleep with a guy just because he's famous

how tall?

>7.5 inch dick
>6' tall

sucks to suck manlets and dicklets.

The girl who made fun of him on that show was so thirsty for his cock but Jonah didn't even care because he's clearly swimming in poon.

Being rich and funny overrides everything else. You could look like a bridge troll but if you're rich and really funny/charming you're set.

>be 5' 8" in socks
>not zyzz but lines here and there
>does not shave chest (buzzes)
>live in South Texas
>White
>young Latinas avg 5' 3" and 32B / 26 / 28
>not even attracted to Wrangler blondes
>just like Paradise

not true, a 9 inch gap in height is to much. maybe for like a 5'8 girl 6'3 would be good, but on average its to much.

Because the media tells women he is popular.