Do you drink, Veeky Forums?

Do you drink, Veeky Forums?

Alcohol is a poison that will not only kill you, but make you fat and subtract muscle. There is no nutritional value to alcohol. It's essentially just a form of poison that your body can carry into the bloodstram. Whenever you get drunk, you are poisoning yourself intentionally.

To say alcohol is "empty calories" is to imply there is nutritional value in the things it is mixed into. Most alcohol drinks are fruity drinks. Most people don't drink on an empty stomach. You may start by drinking a beer (Or, liquid wheat) and then proceed to eat pretzels because you are hungry. Then of course the food stimulus has faded, so you need more beer. All the while you are getting more drunk and less concerned about being a fat, ugly fuck.

Of course the next day you have a hang over, so you need to eat again to flush the alcohol out of your system, along with consume things like coffee, that may or may not have cream and sugar in it. A full night of binge drinking could add about 8,000 calories to your diet. And these are not quality calories, like complete proteins, or nutrients. These do nothing but starve your muscles as they dilute braincells and destroy your ability to make good decisions.

This is all obviously aside from the fact that alcohol causes countless deaths and legal problems, including the fact that women can claim you raped them if you consentually fuck them while drunk. There is no mental state that can be achieved through alcohol that can't be achieved elsewhere without becoming a fat, depressed fuck who is endangering his life.

Try replacing alcohol with a calorie free drink that has caffeine in it to raise your TDEE and give you a buzz

>I don't get invited to parties

You can go to a party and choose to remain sober, son.

Casual moderate weed use is the way to go. Alcohol is the true defenerate drug. Rarely drank ever and i look younger and healthier than all my friends

>muh calories

vodka with sprite zero here

eat shit

That's going to burn a hole in your stomach, you fucking idiot.

You don't drink liquor on empty calories. You've basically destroyed the one barrier your stomach lining has to protect against the poison.

Enjoy your bleeding gut ulcers.

I just drink vodka on the weekends only at parties, same with weed. What's wrong with enjoying yourself

Are you retarded or do you assume drinking occasionally has the same consequences as being an alcoholic

but... why?

We just dont want to see you throw your life away user. Thats why we came here today. We all love you. This is not an option, youre going into treatment tomorrow

>what is moderation
Unless you're a fucking fullon autist like Scoobs, serious bodybuilder or a friendless dingdong who's keeping his DARE oath, drinking occasionally is fine.

Day 2 sober.
First two consecutive days in like a month, wow I hate myself.

You also eat foods right? Like ones that also damage stomach lining? Spicy foods? You have a completely clean diet aside frrom the liquor? And by clean, I mean clean from ulcers.

lol kid you have no idea

Personally I drink atleast 2 cans

>that first sip of the day..

>breaking the D.A.R.E promise
>not memorizing local mcgruff the crimedog safe houses
You'll never be a safeboy like me

I drink once a week, it's okay to live a little you fucking Buddhist monk.

>that first sip of the week

>If you drink vodka with sprite on occasion you will get ulcers
sounds legit

I drink once a month, get on my level.
>mfw shmammered from 5 moderately sized drinks

Wanna know how i know youre a virgin loser nerd?

>that first sip

If you can't get laid without liquor, you're a failure

I'm a 35 year old alky and get carded pretty regularly.

But I like to bang normie chicks

>that first sip of the weekend
>that first toke of the weekend

>implying you can get laid even with liquor

Yes I do

it hasnt caught up to you yet

It's been 11 years of a handle every other day, it better start hurrying the fuck up.

how can one tell if one is alcoholic
I drink pretty regularly

goddamn, nevermind about your face, your liver must be fucked

>that guy who makes public service announcements on Veeky Forums

Do you remember how you got to bed last night? I personally slept outside my shower, not sure when I got there though.

Drinking tea and brandy right now.

Feels good man.

>wanting to life past 40
lol user I already want to die now

If goingoutandgetthighammered 1x/week isn't part of your routine you're never going to reach chad status

Yeah, well the shitty part is I just met this 27 Viet qt and might have a reason not to fuck my life over anymore, it sucks.

These are almost always bait.
Broad statements criticizing a common habit?
Fish post first, ask questions later.

This guy gets it.

>Fat ass that wanted to die by 30
>Made 30, said fuck it
>Change life, outlook and get fit
>Life is still shit
>But rum and a handmade Mexican casket still love me

sensible kekle

I gave up alcohol a little over a year ago. Don't miss the hang overs. Don't miss blacking out. I'm 28, almost 29, so my binge drinking days are behind me. Feels ok.

I drink 2 40zs a night and have been for years now

I drink diet soda.
I mean, really. It's the same shit except without calories and sugar.

Is there any reason to go back to regular soda now that I know about diet soda?

A majority of the world's greatest thinkers, writers, poets, and musicians drank. As long as you're not a completely hopeless son of a bitch theres nothing wrong with indulging in the things you enjoy.

Yes. I drink.
>left wing pls go

>red wine increases testosterone in moderation

fucking plebs

T. 16 year old indian

No I lift for allah

I definitely drink. It consistently brings me happiness. What's the point of lifting or doing anything if you dying enjoy life at all?

I'm not alcoholic, I know when and where, set limits, and life is great.

Alcohol steers you to Dadbod, gotta cycle alcohol one saturday night and cannabis the next weekend for progress

>drink no more than 14 units of alcohol per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week
I don't know what the FUCK a "unit" is though.

People will call you a faggot for drinking diet soda but the joke's on them because they're usually fat or skinnyfat as hell.

I drink a lot but I only drink coors light because it's mostly water so it hydrates me more.

Recovering drunk. Not really an alcoholic, but someone who has a tendency to over indulge on the weekends. I'm finding it hard to stay sober though. Every time I see someone drink on tv or at a party, It looks so fucking satisfying. I know it kills gains but I love it. Best of luck to all of you. /blog

It's 25ml of vodka in UK terms. Pretty much nothing. A standard 750 is 30 units. A 12 ounce weak beer is like 1.5 units.

>It's 25ml of vodka in UK terms. Pretty much nothing. A standard 750 is 30 units. A 12 ounce weak beer is like 1.5 units.

in that case i'm prob drinking like 35 units a week. do i have a problem?

You sound like a boat load of fun to be around, son

not that guy, but I like to think I'm fun to be around regardless if I'm drinking or not.

Still, I can understand the dislike for me :(

Is it getting in the way of important things in your life? Do you care about living until you are 80?

Only you can answer that question. To me, you are drinking what normal young people drink and not that bad. A doctor would tell you it's way too much.

FUCK OFFFFFF

>Do you drink, Veeky Forums?
Whiskey, Baileys, and cider
>Alcohol is a poison that will not only kill you, but make you fat and subtract muscle.
Calories and macros, lrn2count them >Whenever you get drunk, you are poisoning yourself intentionally.
I'm glad, honestly
>Of course the next day you have a hang over, so you need to eat again to flush the alcohol out of your system
I never get a hangover if I drink enough water after my last drink
>A full night of binge drinking could add about 8,000 calories to your diet.
Did you fuck up your cut really hard and are just trying to warn people to not fuck up like you did? Vibe I'm getting.
>And these are not quality calories, like complete proteins, or nutrients.
Is everything you eat perfect for your macros, fiber intake, minerals, and vitamin requirements?
>do nothing but starve your muscles as they dilute braincells and destroy your ability to make good decisions.
Not everyone is as retarded on alcohol as you or whoever inspired you to write this
>This is all obviously aside from the fact that alcohol causes countless deaths and legal problems, including the fact that women can claim you raped them if you consentually fuck them while drunk.
Easy to avoid if you're level headed when sober
>there is no mental state that can be achieved through alcohol that can't be achieved elsewhere without becoming a fat, depressed fuck who is endangering his life.
Are you the fat, depressed fuck?

You're literally me

>tfw near the end I no longer got 1 day hangovers, but 2 day minimum

>all these plebs debating alcohol
>not enjoying superior nippongo LSD

100% physically safe, and mentally safe as long as you test your shit, do a reasonable dose with good set and setting, and don't have a strong family history of mental illness

Idk senpai, like that warm fuzzy feel of a buzz.
How would you describe your lsd feel?

>he's not confident enough to stand up for his own beliefs

do you do everything that people tell you?

In all seriousness I enjoy alcohol too. Nothing more relaxing than a couple of beers outside with some friends sometimes.

Acids a hell of a substance. Not exactly what I'd call relaxing in the same way booze is, it's a lot more variable of an experience depending on where you're doing it and what your mindset is. Could be thrilling, could be meditative, and it's often very introspective.

I'd say the best description is that it removes a lot of your preconceived biases and notions about yourself and the world around you. Definitely has the potential to help you learn a lot about yourself. Check out Tripsafe and Erowid if you're curious to learn more.

I drink pretty light socially now and it's a great way to have easy fun with people and feel fine because I drink lots of water and don't eat shitty.

Fuck off op.

>100% mentally safe except under lots of circumstances that it totally isn't

Pretty much every bad thing in my life that can't be attributed to abuse can be attributed to alcohol.

Yes, I drink.

t. only tasted paper one time

> anything you said
> anything worth saying

Mutual exclusivity in action.

Who here /lsdmicrodose/?

All the reduced inhibitions, social lubricant, and general euphoria of alcohol, none of the hangover or health effects.

Yeah good thing being sober around drunk people doesn't make you wanna kill yourself.

There's no such thing as "empty calories"

Anything in moderation is okay. Love the feeling of getting drunk and always makes me less self-conscious. Also helps that there are tons of beers that are delicious.

>A full night of binge drinking could add about 8,000 calories to your diet.

Lad if I consumed 8000 calories-worth of alcoholic beverages I'm pretty sure I'd need to get my stomach pumped.

OP is a sperglord. Unless you're training to compete than go out and enjoy a drink with the guys or girls while you're young and your body has the enzymes to process alcohol. Dance. Talk to members of the opposite sex. Be a normal human being.

Its a social crutch

I got drunk on Friday and Saturday, tipsy Sunday, 3 drinks on both Monday and Tuesday.

They were all social occasions, got today off but a date tomorrow.

Need to take a month off the booze tbqh

Anyone else /recovering addict/ addict? Opioids, cannabis and alcohol. 8 months sober since detox, went to rehab three months later.
I've come to peace with the fact that i'm not able to controll consuming unless i don't consume at all. Call it degenerate or diseas or whatever, i just can't. There's still that voice that says 'maybe this time it will work, just once', but i'm not gonna listen to the junkiepart of my brain.
I leave parties earlier now. But waking up early for a morning run is a better feel than going to place where you have to be on something to enjoy it.

I drink almost daily and I'm 21. I'm not fat and have only got more shredded the more I drink, not sure how that meme came about. Maybe if you're a slut that eats heaps on a night out with the girls you'll gain weight if that happens on a consistent basis, but for borderline alcoholics/alcoholics then alcohol always makes you lose weight because you can't physically eat as much due to your GI tract being fucked (nausea, absence of any hunger).

I agree that I'm poisoning my body. It beats being sober though.

Yep. Cannabis and RC psychedelics. Tripping or stoned everyday for 4 months. I'm glad I stopped myself when I did.

I've started dabbling in psychedelics again, but my life is much more on track that I don't need to indulge every week.

No I don't

i've tried the sober thing and the overwhelming apathy kills me every time

i figure i prefer being drunk and miserable than to feeling nothing at all

>weed
>not degenerate
Wew. Alcohol is Western culture's drug, compadre. Deal with it.

I've heard the artificial sweeteners can cause irregular weight gain, presumably by fucking with your bodies perception of blood sugar levels(?).

But honestly, that doesn't really bother me. I keep an eye on my weight and keep a vague calorie count in my head at all times. Its a sweetener. It can't conjure mass out of extra dimensional space.

My friend is a doctor he advise me "Baclofen" but it's a strong stuff, recommended to use under control of a doctor.