IIFYM or does the kind of food you eat matter?

IIFYM or does the kind of food you eat matter?

Should I eat McDonald's right now?

Considering your weight. It doesnt matter.
However it will make you feel worse, tired etc.

I have 2 mcdoubles after workout flim flam

IIFYM

If you balance your macros with IIFYM you will get 90% of the results somebody eating bro foods (broccoli, chicken, rice etc) will get iff the person eating bro foods is also tracking their macros.

Can you rewrite what you said because I have no idea what your saying

IIFYM = 90% of the results of eating bro foods

Yeah.

Just look at all the olympia participants models physique people bikini girls athletes etc they all eat poptarts and pizza all day.

I mean who the fuck eats meat vegetables lentils abd complex carbs anyway?

You fat fucking idiot

When I grow up, I want to be an olympia participants models physique people bikini girls athlete.

Kek

I switched to paleo and my dick grew 3 inches

They eat pop tarts all day? Do you have any proof to back this up?

So you have 4incher now?

>Subway
>12" Chicken Breast
>Flatbread
>All dem veggies
>Most protein you can get out of fast food
>Best tasting thing you can get out of fast food
>Less calories than a Big Mac Meal

4.5, u mirin?

IIFYM (if it fits your macros) means you can eat ANYTHING you want as long as it fits into your daily calorie requirements and daily macronutrient split of protein, carbohydrates and fats. So basically what I'm saying is if you eat oats and brown rice compared to white bread and sugar donuts for you choice of carbohydratess it will have no difference at all on improving body composition. (as long as calorie intake is equal and macronutrient targets are met) Eating donuts won't automatically make you get fat. Gaining body fat is all about excess calories not the types of foods that you consume.

There is no such thins as "good" and "bad" foods, or "clean" and "dirty' foods" (unless you are talking about health wise). There is no list of foods your not allowed to eat to reach your body composition goals. Don't think you have to give up pizza or McDonald's just because you want to lose some weight. General body composition is about calorie and macronutrient control, hitting your macronutrient targets and calorie requirements however and whenever you want with ANY foods of your personal preference.

I got a mcgridle (that's sausage egg and melted cheese between two pancake buns) and washed it down with a crips coke cola

suck its

cool

500 calories, 40g protein, 40g carbohydrates and 20g fats derived from chicken breast, brown rice and olive oil.

Is equal to:

500 calories, 40g protein, 40g carbohydrates and 20g fats derived from a peperoni pizza!

Now lets say for example your daily macronutrient targets were:

Protein = 250g

Carbohydrates = 310g

Fats = 85g

And you hit these numbers through eating pizza, ice cream, mayonnaise and drinking coke. That's perfectly fine, it doesn't matter and won't make any difference on body composition.

except simple and complex carbs (sugar and grain)
have different effects on the body

sugar gives a temporary insulin spike, and also a mild glycogen increase for 1-2 hours only, while complex carbs last the entire day

The kind of food you eat in general matters.

Mcdonalds once in awhile?
Probably not a big deal.

Mcdonalds every other day?
Probably a big deal

Should you eat McDonald's right now?
Do you want some McDonald's or not, bitch?

This.

Try exchanging all your complex carbs with coke or pepsi, and tell me how IIFYM works.

Yeah because it's all or nothing

Not all protein is the same (certain aminoacids spike Insulin more for example)
Not all carbs are the same, you can't compare carbs from a carrot with carbs from coke. Also fiber is an indigestible but important kind of carb.
Not all fat is the same (saturated, unsaturated which includes MUFAs like the omega-9 series and essential PUFAs like omega-6 and omega-3 and the soon to be banned because they are so bad trans fats)
And you have to take into account antioxidants which are best absorbed and utilised when they come from food and your vitamins and minerals.
And last but not least you gotta keep an eye on that sodium.

Lel

This. I'm 19 and I work out every day. I dont be given a fuck about what i eat

hnnnngggg