Is HGH (Human Growth Hormones) a meme?

Is HGH (Human Growth Hormones) a meme?

dead by mid 40s

> there are people who think it's acceptable to be obese for any reason

trading your life to excel at something briefly

Is this even a human?

What the actual fuck

Or early 20s if you're lucky

These types of people do not deserve to live.

Anyone involved in creating and supporting this monstrosity should be shot.

They're probably in far better cardiovascular shape than you think because of how much they work out and run. I bet they'd be shockingly fine if they transitioned to the diet of a mere mortal after they stopped playing. However, IIUC most of these guys stay obese after they retire and die early because of it.

That said, they're probably genetic freaks in that they can be this big while working out as much as they do. Almost no one could do that no matter how hard they tried.

Growth hormone typically causes a slight increase in lean body mass and a slight decrease in fat mass. These guys are not the product of GH.

>roids

You could if you ate the amount they do

i think it's acceptable for girls to be obese so i can jack off to them

Looks like the Michelin man, kek

Nope, I absolutely could not. Because I could not manage to eat that much, and because my metabolism is way too high. I have trouble maintaining 15% body fat when I never do cardio.

>Gotta eat big to get big :^)

Apparently Football jocks being "fit" is a meme. The one time I was ever flaked out on as far as gym buddies goes was this fat fuck who seemed legitimately interested in going to the gym. He never showed up. Guess what. He played football last year.

>not knowing how football positions work
Wew

wot

Utter trash. Should be gutted and made into soap

Sumo wrestlers actually have slightly longer average lifespans than the average Japanese man despite the obesity, dunno if the same thing applies to NFL linemen