"Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first...

"Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

Gimme the source on this high test.

>Martin Berkhan
who the fuck is this and why is my test so high

this is so true.
Got a friend trying to lose weight and is doing 40 mins intense work on a bike everyday but isnt' paying attention to his diet at all.

This is a bit misleading, yes diet is the most important thing but your results will probably be slightly better if you eat a decent amount of calories and create your deficit through lifting and cardio.

Jesus fuck who is this

Doing an hour of cardio and then eating all the calories back is still good for you in the end, unless you eat like sugar-fried lard or something.

the point

>what is lean gains

Why are you on this board?

That "recovery shake" is probably some high sugar + fat combo fruit drink mixed with milk and yoghurt or whatever the fuck normies see on facebook and make.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS SEMEN DEMON IS

>falling for the shake meme
I do 2-3 hours of cardio then eat around 400g of meat

I've lost 20lbs in the last two months and haven't done cardio once. It was all through diet and increasing my reps and sets.

>implying sugar/fat is bad for you
>implying it's not just cals in vs cals out

OP you son of your holy mother who is that bitch

cardio is 4 recovery and my nuts are 2 diamonds

>Go to HEB
>1lb of protein is like $25
>Fuck that I'll order online
>Skim another isle
>"Chocolate milk protein shake" $5 per canister
>Check macros
>lmao1g of fucking protein per serving
This shit is ridiculous. It should be illegal.

Sounds like "Ensure" or some other scam to get the Geezer Patrol.

Hill Country Fare "medium" (yellow cap) picante sauce is boss, to let you know.

>also like the flavored zero calorie carbo water

Most weight loss is from the increased metabolic rate that you get from exercise, not the actual calorie expenditure.

Fake natty shilling keto or if or whatever?

What's wrong with running in the morning and having a scoop of whey after.