"I don't workout for chicks, I workout to create an aura; when I walk into a room introduce myself to someone...

"I don't workout for chicks, I workout to create an aura; when I walk into a room introduce myself to someone, go for a job interview, I love looking dominant, in charge, and in control. I love walking past and having people talk about me. I love the fact that when I go somewhere with thousands of people, almost all of them will remember who I am when it is over, and I didn't even have to say a word." - Zyzz

"im a narcissist"

I just wanna be able to grab chicks and carry them away, like my childhood hero

>"im a narcissist"

And?

Tr00 story, my first interview ever, the receptionist called the boss over, I was sitting down, aandfter some questions I stood up to shake his hand, boss man said I didn't look so tall at first. We're both 6'1" ish, I might have grown since then.

hes created a completely delusional reality for himself. A small portion of society (who are also into lifting like him) actually feel this way about him. The rest will recognize him as the massive douchebag he really is. The average person will look at him and go "that guy works out" and nothing more.

Get shredded, acquire dance moves, disregard woman ~ Zyzz

Tfw you don't take steroids, but have WAY bigger forearms than that faggotmemer

And quads

Gee gosh golly, maybe he played it up for the internet because the internet was eating it up. Hell who knows, maybe Jeff Seid *isn't* a natty after all and is just playing that up for the internet because they eat it up. Nah, that's crazy talk.

That's why you make yourself more than that. You need to be a person of substance that exists in an appealing package. Getting swole is only one valuable side of the coin breh.

Who cares what plebs think?

they're insecure because he achieved more than them.

When you're a fatass/skinny people describe you as "a nice guy". But when you get to their level, let alone better. That's when the insecurity comes out.

People don't like competition.

that proves my point, thats what im saying. And hes far from that but obviously thinks he is. definition of delusional

the only thing hes achieved more than them is having a nice body, absolutely nothing more. Him and people in the fit world think thats everything when its really just aesthetically pleasing, thats it. This guy thinks hes a god cause he gets in the gym everyday. Everybody else laughs at that

What routine to acquire zyzz tier dance moves?

>Just a nice body

He went from a complete loser skinny kid who played WoW to a HUGE internet celebrity known known by millions and millions of people all over the world.

He's lived more in his short life than millions of people will live in 50 years.

All before 25 years of age. Id say that's incredible.

I'm just saying he was (at least) charismatic. Zyzz could have been as dumb as a kettlebell, but he had an effect on people.

>lived more in his short life than millions

lmao he just went to the gym and lifted heavy things a lot. He hasnt done jack shit

>Everyone else laughs

And what?

Let's look at the average person

>Shitty body
>Never gotten exceptional or above average at anything (by definition)
>Cannot think outside the box
>Poor/in debt
>Little to no sex/opposite gender attention
>No one could care less if they died, they have ZERO influence on the world
>Shitty job and life they hate
>Always stressed the fuck out
>In a relationship they don't enjoy that much

Why would you care what these people think?

Learn all the 2007scape emotes

RIP Zyzz, fuck the haters.

youre making the average person look way worse than they actually are. Most of them are just missing the ripped body. I know a lot of great happy average people

Yet he's had more of an impact on society than 99%+ of people.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>HUGE internet celebrity
Woooooooooooooow

He inspired and was known by millions of people across the world. Even years after his death.

How is that nothing?

You think anyone will remember the average pleb for longer than a month, and only by his immediate family?

>was skinny
>roided
>ripped

hero

This.
He looked good. Great.
He influenced kids everywhere to use steroids to look like him.
Wonderful.

The average person is literally shit dude.

70% of the US adult population is over weight.

50% of marriages in the US end in divorce.

A majority of US households will have "Serious financial trouble" from an unexpected $1000 bill.

A majority of US adults admit they clock out at work and basically go through the motions for like 8 hrs a day.

Being average is absolute shit

I just lift to make America great again

Wow how awful

Maybe those kids will get laid, live a happy life and enjoy themselvea. How terrible

They need a dadbod and a 9-5 while their wife fucks the pool guy they pay for

or maybe those kids hearts will explode and theyll die all because they wanted to have an unnatural looking body

HE inspired millions to lift fucking weights
Once you are in the fitness industry, you know you have to take gear to look good, you don't even have to say it. its like fight club

>"Serious financial trouble" from an unexpected $1000 bill.

Shit, $20 dollars from an unexpected bill would kill me right now.

kek too bad he wasn't a 'real' celebrity like kim kardashian

Not the shitposter you're replying to but what do you think we can do to sidestep that. I'm running 13 credit hours, do tons of homework and hit the gym 6 days a week. There's nearly no free time to do anything, ever. What do we do to somehow magically transcend the normie grind?

Yeah that's totslly common

Aljl those pro bodybuilders running grsms of gear for years are all dying like flies...

That movie didn't have a very happy ending. I think the themes of self destruction and living for right now with no thought for tomorrow fit Zyzz's life pretty well.

Lol all "celebrities" are shit

If you wanted to emulate that style, google muzz/muzza tutorials. Probably some gabba tutorials as well. I'd say his dance was mostly a hybrid of that sort of thing.

You don't need to transcend the grind.

You need to become the grind.

You don't need to not think about the future dumbass.

Zyzz was no messiah and he wasn't perfect. He did stupid things and wasn't a perfect person. The person is the lessons he taught. If you like someone it doesn't mean you need to agree with EVERYTHING they say or do.

if theyre not dying theyre looking like someone squeezing a hard veiny dick until its red and theyre all bald and have no dicks. Its not worth it

What does that even mean, transcending the grind? Like I can't just rise into the air and the school will be like shit, we should give this guy his degree now. I can't float up like jesus and have gym machines say shit, we better just fork over the gains now.

You just made my point.
I'm just saying he shouldn't be emulated in every facet of his life because he tended to live a little too fast and loose in some ways.
He ain't JEEEEESUUUUS.

FUARK!

Favourite quote, thanks OP.

We're all gonna make it

damn i hope he pounded the ass on the far right one until her anus bled when she shat

Your hero worship is embarrassing.

>HUGE Internet celebrity
>Internet celebrity

>mfw

No one said he was

But he taught people to expect more from themselves and is inspiring. That's why he resonates with so many people on Veeky Forums.

Most of us were fat/skinny and lives shitty lives, either virgins or very little sex and he reminded us that ANYONE we look up to is just a regular person, just who made different choices. And thus we, can become anyone we wish if we make similar choices.

I'm saying you need to embrace the grind.

Find something you like and become the best at it.

Do it all day, miss the gym because of it, miss meals because of it, put all your resources into it and become the absolute best.

That's what I do with my business. Sometimes I work for 16 hours a day and I don't even notice it because I enjoy it. You need to enjoy every part.

People generally only enjoy the fruits of labor, but you need to enjoy the labor itself

ok

I never understood why this simple concept is so hard for zyzz haters to understand. Zyzz is admirable not because of his body, but because of his force of will. As stated before he was a skinny /b/tard who played wow. He decided to change and he made that happen. Through his own force of will he changed how he looked, felt, and acted.

How many people on fit or in the real world get huge or ripped only to have their sperg personality drag them down. They've only changed their body at that point. Hell there was a movie made of a body builder who was the very definition of aspy.

Again, admire zyzz for his ability to change. Not his physique.

>miss the gym because of it
Felt like you were going somewhere until you told me to abandon the one thing I have going for me in life.
Zyzz is easy to shitpost about for either side. Just shitposters shitposting.

r.i.p