Spending Inheritance

about to inherit ~$300k,

want to spend it on crypto in 1 way or another,
what does Veeky Forums suggest?

I guess $300k is enough to build a pretty dope mining rig right?

but i'm not sure how profitable it is nowadays compared to day trading / hodling

should i just put a few thousand in a bunch of different coins and wait?
>inb4 invest it in something safe and just keep working

i don't care if it's 300x more risky than continuing wageslaving

fucking sick of my shit tier job so i want to bail

(pic is hairline running away from job too)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/bitmain-antminer-s9?e=.12¤cy=USD
etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/hardware/antminer-s9/
mycryptobuddy.com/
coinwarz.com/calculators
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All on Ark.

Risky huh?
Put it all in metaverse. Buy on bitfinex. Real good chance you make millions

shhh

>I guess $300k is enough to build a pretty dope mining rig right?

FYI i didn't mean i'd spend all on a rig

Lmao

If I had 300k I'd put it all on Ark without a second thought.

COSS is at the lowest price you will ever see it for the rest of your life, just all in coss right now

marketbuy that motherfucker

You'll be a massive whale

>300k
>~150 miners
>300kw
sorry i don't think that's enough to get on a high demand circuit

Omg / Wtc
21 btc
Retire

I've read a fair bit about NEO / LINK but what are the value propositions of ARK / Meta?

just a simple explanation is fine

>You'll be a massive whale

that's what i would be worried about, the volume would be way too low to get out if it crashed

i call bs,

read posts on here talking about rigs in the 10s of thousands

>$300k is enough to build a pretty dope mining rig right?

You could buy about 50 mining rigs with that money.

what do you mean? an antminer s9 is 2000 dollars. also at the end of the day it depends on having someone to monitor them. if that's you then you better live near an industrial area with cheap electricity.

Ark's goal is to unite all the blockchains and ultimately become a world currency. You can stake your massive whale pool to make even more Ark.
It's been heavily manipulated over the last month and is still pretty cheap, lots of news on the horizon so you'll see easy short term gains from that and potentially you'll live out the rest of your life as a billionaire if Ark actually succeeds and becomes a worldwide currency

all in on cdn. destroy the sell walls that are just above ICO price and before the coin is properly listed. Once it is listed it could easily double let alone triple. You will then have nearly a million. Better than these slow games.

AAAAAAAAAHHHH my hair looks the same, if not worse

>mfw going to get JUST'd in the next few years

yeah i had a feeling it'd be more than enough

but what I'm really wondering about is how profitable it is these days?

worth the massive up front investment / ongoing costs?

or stick to trading?

ok then the ones i read about must have been groups of s9's or something

sounds ambitious,

i'm reading up on their site now

Well lets say you buy 100 antminers. At 12 cents per kWH.
According to nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/bitmain-antminer-s9?e=.12¤cy=USD

you could be making around 50k a month

I'd put $50k into bitcoin and spend trade 1btc at a time on a few trades each month. You can live off your inheritance in the meantime and build your btc up Pretty fast.

I've read that hair loss caused by stress is temporary,

so depending on how much of it is genetic / stress,
it's possibly reversible?

fuck that sounds great

problem is, i live in Aus where electricity is becoming hugely expensive

i'll check out the site and look around to find the cheapest power rates

OMG is very cheap now, down almost 50% from ATH

kek

CDN has a proven to work trading AI that banks tried to monopolize. It is delisted off EtherDelta because the creators wanted to wait to get it on an exchange like poloniex or bittrex. Anyway it is just above ico price with a big ambitious sell wall. Their AI is going to make a lot of people very rich.
etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

second the ark suggestion. dont see how you can go wrong there unless the entire team dies in a plane crash

>antminer hash boards have a high failure rate
>peak rates and capacity pricing will fuck you over
>they depreciate ridiculously fast
but good luck op

buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/hardware/antminer-s9/

this site estimates $2000 per year for the s9?

assuming everything stays the same (it won't)

then it'll be $200k a year or $17k a month?

> Last updated June 27, 2017

>antminer hash boards have a high failure rate

what would you suggest as an alternative?

>they depreciate ridiculously fast

I don't really mind this,
as long as I can make a healthy profit for a few years per board

mycryptobuddy.com/
coinwarz.com/calculators

Mining is generally considered a saturated market and not accessible to non-commercial operators. Whether 300k would qualify as commercial is debatable. I have a friend who works for an IT company who also spent about that much on rigs, and from what I can tell the profitability is largely dependent on the assumption that cryptocurrency will continue to grow as it has. It's basically a specialized job that you have to work at and commit significant amounts of time to. The days of free money are long gone.

Trading is a skill as well and as time goes on I'm more inclined to just hold. I've made money mining and trading but hold is just so much more stress free.

Some percentage of any hardware is going to fail early no matter what. as far as I know you have to deal with antminer if you want to mine bitcoin, unless you have extremely cheap power.

100k btc 100k eth 100k high risk

Do not actually start mining. BTC is cute but it's future is still highly uncertain

Buy a Lamborghini

What? I thought 100k per coin by next week was practically guaranteed? then 1 million. then 10 million of course.

NEW PARADIGM
NEW PARADIGM

100 MILLION PER COIN BY THE END OF THE YEAR

My uncle went bald in his twenties (from mums side). Apparently this shit comes from the mothers side, so im in for a rough ride

It's out of control, I'm completely out of it and in on promising projects like Ark that are actually solving problems with the blockchain. Bitcoin can never be a currency.

invest 10% of that in crypto
invest most of the rest in less risky shit
keep some as an emergency fund
don't be an idiot

if you have 300k, wait for bitmain to release a new set of asics that mine something other than bitcoin, litecoin, or dash.. and buy the shit out of the first batch... then just use them to mine for a bit until the difficulty goes up and then sell all your miners before the last batch goes out for x2 what you paid them.

with that much capital I would just invest in good ICO projects, little bit at a time and hope you hit a gold mine eventually

Ausfag here mining ethereum and litecoin.

The biggest risk to any mining is more hashpower coming online. Was mining around 1.5 eth a week when I first started now down to around .2 a week...shit sucks.

>margin on bitmex
>100x liverage
>huge profit

put 300k on bitconnect make 3k-6k a day

*leverage

How the fuck does this happen 3-6k a day?

I'd put it all in on clams if you could get in at this price. Literally free money.

If you have $300k in bitcoin and bitcoin goes up by 1%, you've made $3k.

they pay u interest on your lend

why?

I'd put 70% up on ethereum, bitcoin, Komodo, iota and then spread the other 30% on projects that you think have potential, things like bytom, golem, BAT, Lunyr, Ark, Nexus etc

The next ETH

Vertcoin mining

Op, maybe put $50,000 into crypto and $100,000 into stocks. Half of that in AMD stock. It is poised to jump up soon. Even if it goes down, you can sell covered calls weekly or monthly to make money passively.

ETP and/or LRC, both undervalued. Do some basic research on them and you'll see why.

CLAM, 50% stakeyield a year without compounding, imagine with.

next 300% moon prob

Because there's guaranteed short term gains and potentially infinite longterm gains

crypto shouldn't be more than 5% of your profile

lul. go away.