Russian Atrocities in Berlin

Why are mass-rapes of German women at the hands of Russians not as notorious an incident as Nanking? What are some instances of massacres and mass rapes committed by Allies?

>“Why Did I Have To Be A Girl” by Gabriele Koepp is the first book published about the rapes under a victim’s real name. Mrs Koepp was one of an estimated two million German girls and women raped by Soviet soldiers, encouraged by their leader Josef Stalin to regard the crime as a spoil of war after Hitler’s invasion had left 26 million Russians dead.

>“Frau. Komm,” was a phrase that women dreaded hearing from Red Army soldiers. In the weeks after the city fell the rape epidemic was so bad that even the Catholic church countenanced abortion for some victims.

>There were tragic attempts to resist the soldiers. A 13-year-old boy started flailing at a soldier who was raping his mother in front of him. When the Russian finished he turned to the boy and shot him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconia_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rapes have been rare as fuck in every war, they're all whores going willingly. The claims of rape are often just results of cuckolded husbands and fathers trying to cope with the fact their women are a bunch of complete sluts. I'm not even memeing about this, actual violent rape where the man forces himself on the woman against her will is extremely rare.

Yea the Chinese willingly fucked the Japanese and then committed mass suicide

History is written by the victors. Enough said OP.
> actual violent rape where the man forces himself on the woman against her will is extremely rare.

stop smoking weed. Many women from my country were forced to be prostitutes by the japs. The japs lied to them by promising them that they will serve as nurses for the army or factory worker in japan

>implying the Eastern Front was the same as "every war"

They were even bigger whores on the Ostfront.

dam, look at those uggos, you had to force the young jap conscripts to fuck them more like

Well that's what happens when you tell a group that they were the reason they won the war and all their victims were caused by evil Germans and not your inept officers. Creates a mentality of entitlement where they think they deserve whatever they want and then crimes ensue.

These rapes are fake, German women used the fake claims to get abortion, it was banned with the exception of rape

Germany sowed the wind and reaped the rapewind.

Because unlike the Chinese, the Germans deserved it.

They wanted it.

The Eastern Front was literal hell you plebian. By the time the Red Army reached Berlin, your average soldier would've been so drunk on victory and revenge that raping whatever German girl you come across would seem no worse than stealing a pen or parking in a disabled zone at night

Can't rape the willing, cuntcuck.

>t. cuckold

>History is written by the victors
Except that's utter bullshit. Most of what we know about the Eastern Front was written by the Germans. After the war many German veterans wrote books which tried to perpetuate ideas like the clean Wehrmacht myth, Asiatic hordes, Soviet soldiers not even getting rifles, etc.

Yes, but you can rape the unwilling :)

Females are always willing if you're a soldier.

No they're not :)

>this cuntcuck crowing about m-muh pure maidens getting their honor violated it's not possible my sweetie could be a whore
Y'all got cucked my dude

I don't know what to say man, German women were raped en masse after the war. If for whatever reason you can't accept that, that's your problem, not mine.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't hitler told speer to do this but speer disobeyed hitler's order?

I thought that speer despise hitler during the end of the war and nuremberg trial.

Why the fuck would you want to discuss this on Christmas?

No, they were gargling Ivan's semen willingly, see

S-sorry, user, it's like every other day to me

>>>circumstantial evidence

the rape of german women is way more famous and talked about than the rapes against soviet women by the german army
and this is due to post war german propaganda

>still cuntcucking

>soviet women were raped
"No."

>it wasn't rape they slept with them willingly!
really believe that you autist? how fucking dumb can you be.

It's already more notorious than it deserves to be.

You seem to be a rather sad figure, in all honesty.

>inba "a-ad homenin..!!"

>No.
Wehrmach raped around 10 million women in Soviet Union

Source: your whore grandma's claims

Do you have literally nothing better to do?

>NO MOMMY WOULD NEVER
>SHE GOT RAPED

Alright, so you don't.

stop giving him (You)'s m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
There's some interesting stuff. My favorite being GIs raping British women by the hundreds. I imagine how they behaved in enemy territory...

>encouraged by their leader Josef Stalin to regard the crime as a spoil of war
Source?

Article in The Telegraph

Yeah I'm sure with millions of men stretched across a gigantic invasion front that there were no rapes committed by the German and Axis forces.

because the germans deserved to be raped, the russians were actually very humane to not rape and then murder every single german woman they saw. If they did so, it was completely justified and only fair. For that, is what you get for trying to exterminate millions. Also, they should have killed every german.

See

The fuck did I read.

Off topic, like half of posters here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes
Other sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.[84][85][86][92]

They that sow the wind, shall reap the semen

>women whore around and claim rape afterwards because threy got prego
This is what happened.

okay
same happened in Germany
lol

is the original image a black or is mister hyde from loeg?

bamp

What in particular?

I came here for rape stories

That's not a source.

>When Yugoslav politician Milovan Djilas complained about rapes in Yugoslavia, Stalin reportedly stated that he should "understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle."[21]

>On another occasion, when told that Red Army soldiers sexually maltreated German refugees, he reportedly said: "We lecture our soldiers too much; let them have their initiative."[22]

This is the only source of Stalin's alleged encouragement. Both sources are unreliable. There is no order or speech like this recorded by anyone.

>ever girl i've been with cucked my ugly ass so NO women are actually attracted to their husbands
And what makes you think every Ivan coming through was some fucking hunk? And why are you referring to the person you're replying to as if they were literally there?

No shit retard.

>why are you referring to the person you're replying to as if they were there?
t. cuntcuck with terminal Aspergers

it wasn't really rape, those german whores were fully willing to be gang raped by a dozen ivans, perhaps multiple times, then maybe murdered or mutilated afterwards. and even little girls and old ladies wanted that slav dick.

The 10 million figure doesn't seem right. Not a Wehraboo, I do believe that Soviet women were raped on a massive scale but I find this number hard to believe. There were only a few million German troops in Russia and they would all have to be raping women constantly to reach that figure

japs were aggressors
germans started shit and got hit

More dead chiks in this thread!

memes are not an argument retard

>IT'S JUST MEMES RIGHT MOMMY

>rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000
user... This would mean they didn't have time to sleep, eat, walk, fight, they were just raping 24/7. There were rapes, sure, but 10M is hilariously exaggerated.

US fighter plans bombing U-boats trying to save drowing Brit sailors

Has there ever been studies on psychology of this? It would be interesting to see how the mind warps when someone finally reaches the home of an enemy hes loathed for years, and having officers say 'have at it'

Germ women wanted it because they finaly could fuck something like this

instead of this

Both numbers 10 million and 2 million are not based on any serious research. We will never know how many women were raped by the Soviets. But we can assume that rape was common during and immediately after the war.

But there is no proof that Stalin or the Soviet leadership encouraged it.

Yes this story is really embarassing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconia_incident
>During the later Nuremberg Trials, a prosecutor attempted to cite the Laconia Order as proof of war crimes by Dönitz and his submariners. The ploy backfired badly, causing embarrassment to the US when the full story of the incident emerged.
> Fleet Admiral Nimitz, the wartime commander-in-chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, provided unapologetic written testimony on Dönitz's behalf at his trial that the U.S. Navy had waged unrestricted submarine warfare in the Pacific from the very first day the U.S. entered the war.
Ouch...

Maybe Hitler-senpai should have fucking surrendered when he had allied armies coming in from every corner of Germany instead of pretending he could still turn that shit around

>history is written by the victors
And that's why the world knows about Soviet rapes but things like German military brothels where at least 34.000 women were forced into sexual slavery are not known.

>The Swiss Red Cross mission driver Franz Mawick wrote in 1942 from Warsaw about what he saw: "Uniformed Germans [...] gaze fixedly at women and girls between the ages of 15 and 25. One of the soldiers pulls out a pocket flashlight and shines it on one of the women, straight into her eyes. The two women turn their pale faces to us, expressing weariness and resignation. The first one is about 30 years old. "What is this old whore looking for around here?" – one of the three soldiers laughs. "Bread, sir" – asks the woman. [...] "A kick in the ass you get, not bread" – answers the soldier. Owner of the flashlight directs the light again on the faces and bodies of girls. [...] The youngest is maybe 15 years old [...] They open her coat and start groping her with their lustfull paws. "This one is ideal for bed" – he says."

>Rapes have been rare as fuck in every war, they're all whores going willingly.
This.

Women are whores.

why would anyone rape something like this?

>Why are mass-rapes of German women at the hands of Russians not as notorious an incident as Nanking?
Because the Soviet government, and later the Russian government, refuse to acknowledge the rapes ever happened, and German war guilt made it difficult for any of the women to come forward.

As for Nanking, despite the Japanese also downplaying the rapes, it's more notorious because there's nothing to stop the Chinese from always bringing it up.

there isnt a single proof of any rapes ever taking place

How many Chad Russian soldiers were molested by German women? This is the real crime we should be talking about

The fact that it existed and Hitler's famous quote about German nation that failed and has no future show just how much he loved his country.

pity

Because the g*rmans were the aggressors. To be honest, vatniks should;ve annihilated krauts completely. Some rape is literally nothing.

Not just Germans but everyone in their path. I saw a document issued for Polish women they would show Soviet troops to protect them from rape but it was just a piece of paper after all. Stories about their barbarity are well known which is of course very awkward to Soviet-friendly government in Russia.
Murders and rapes against their """""allies""""" contradicts the excuse that it was just revenge and therefore somewhat understandable.

>document issued for Polish women they would show Soviet troops to protect them from rape
dank meme

Yeah, but the question was specifically about the Germans. It's not unexpected though that an army composed primarily of peasants, deprived of their wives for years, numbing themselves with alcohol, would stop giving a shit and fuck anything in sight.

It was but I couldn't find any information about whether or not it actually worked. I think in the end it all depended on the officer and if he could (or wanted) keep his men in check. Stories about Red Army ruining everything, raping dead bodies and defecating on people's carpets dominate so I guess it wasn't easy.

Its hard to feel sorry for the Germans for anything at all in WW2, same with the japs.

If it is a normal conventional war without mass genocide, then it would be way more scrutinized.
Italy didnt commit a very large amount of genocides and they where treaty RELATIVELY well.

But on the opposite side it's hard to feel sorry for the Soviets.
Wouldn't it be better if Hell just took them both?

Yes, best case scenario is the war drags on for 10 more years and they both get depopulated to the point where women and children are fighting the war, then a plague comes and 100% wipes out both of those countries.

It's easy to feel sorry for both.

>Why are mass-rapes of Polish and Soviet women at the hands of Germans not as notorious an incident as the rape of Berlin?
The rape of German women is well-known.

True if anything I never heard much about German rapes on Polish women but Soviet rapes on them is widely known.

Russians are animals. God willing they will be ultimately destroyed.

do you unnironicaly think that someone would estabilish some document to protect you from thing that is illegal? Thats like creating a paper to protect you against police brutality.

It's because of pop-history. Someone writes a famous book focusing on some forgotten atrocity and suddenly everyone knows about it.
Everyone in the West knows about Nanking or Soviet rapes, less people know about the starvation of 3 million Soviet POWs or German military brothels and no one knows (or cares) about Ukrainian atrocities outside of Poland.

But officially Poland was allied with USSR (only technically of course) so the idea was that the bearer of the document could show that she was "with them" and therefore secure. Of course that's just theory I have no idea who even came up with this stuff.

>But there is no proof that Stalin or the Soviet leadership encouraged it.
I fmy memory serves me right the whole story comes from the fact that there has been actually an order from Zhukov to stop the rapes, like days after the fall of Berlin, leading people to think that the rapes were openly allowed before that.

its not rape if they willingly (even if coerced) into having sex for food, or starve.

happened on both sides, Soviets were better at clearing private stashes of food and implementing rationing systems.

>ywn be a soldier in the Red Army
>ywn liberate Auschwitz
>ywn come across a emaciated yet still cute Jewish girl who's still in a daze at the fact she survived all this, wearing a little scarf, just like the babushka your grandmother wore before she starved to death in the winter of '41
>ywn be reminded of your sweetheart back in Leningrad who died nearly two years ago
>ywn become hard beyond imagining
>ywn hold her down and violently rape her
>ywn leave her crying at both the violation and the fact this is the closest thing to an intimate experience she's had since she came to this terrible place
>ywn go on to march to Berlin, defeating the hated Fascist Reich once and for all
>ywn have your way with dozens of German women and girls
>ywn pass through Auschwitz again on the way back home after being discharged from the Army
>ywn come across the same girl, who while still frail, now has a swollen stomach, further accentuated by her malnutrition
>it's your baby she's got inside of her
>ohshit.jpg
>ywn be overcome with a sudden sense of guilt at what you did
>ywn realize even those Mother Russia triumphed, your family is dead, your home is probably ruins, and that you've really got nothing to go back to
>ywn realize the same is true for her
>ywn apologize for what you did to her ask her to come back to Russia with you, promising to do your best to take care of her and the baby, it's the one thing you can actually fix
>ywn be overjoyed when she accepts

feelsbadman