Why aren't we ever going out? Idiot

>Why aren't we ever going out? Idiot.

I have AVPD and social anxiety (diagnosed)

But something inside me....makes me believe if I had a pretty GF like her, that I'd actually leave the house and get over my fear.

Something about having an attractive woman by my side would make me feel "immune" to being judged, therefore negating the fear of what keeps me at home (being judged for being a turbo autist).

At least if I had a pretty girlfriend that openly loved me in-front of others, nothing they could say would make me feel bad, because I have a pretty GF and that's all that matters.

>why, m'lady, "going out" is merely a superficial activity designed to placate weak minded individuals incapable of original thought. true fulfillment is only to be found in rigorous intellectual inquiry undertaken in monastic isolation. in the likely case that your female brain does not endow you with the requisite temperament for such a noble pursuit, may i humbly suggest you relieve me of your company!

Because you're a shit girl, and dead.

B-BAKA

When you have turbo autism and never have to leave the house why don't you actually leave the house and ask some out? You will never ever see them again anyway.

Because I'm in Australia, not having a social circle is a virgin sentence.

One will eventually say yes.

Yeah I am sure there's tons of pretty women out there just waiting for some 5'7 manlet 28 year old kissless virgin turbo autist to approach them and ask them to be his gf.

Face it lad, it's over for me.

How is this fitness related? Fuck this board is going to shit.

No one said anything about pretty.

Are you in Brisbane faget?

>liking asuka
>dating asuka
>anything-ing asuka

I'm broke :(

We can still stay home and cuddle

Nah man, I believe in you. You can just get a whore if you really want to get laid

Sunnybank.

I want a pretty gf. Why have a gf im not attracted to? That would be like dating my mum.

Melbourne.

I dont want a sex worker gf, I want a pretty qt gf.

I figured - I saw a post on reddit about a 28 yo guy wanting some action. idk if it's you. I live about 12 minutes away from Sunnybank, if you want to chill tonight (fully nohomo) and get dinner I am down. kik DJustin92

Shut the fuck up faggot asuka best girl

You'll have to lower your standards man. I suspect this is your main problem

that's not me you cunt. that guy is baiting you.

im in melb

You sound so fucking entitled lol. Exactly like this fat tumblrinas who refuse to do anything to make themselves worth dating but constantly demand attention from the opposite sex that are clearly above their league

Chill and dinner? Kek, thankfully you said no homo or the guy might get the wrong idea.

How do I know what kind of woman I could get?

I've never even come close to getting a GF in my life, so I wouldn't even know what's "in my league".

I'm a manlet, but I'm in shape (5 years lifting) and my face isn't bad. I would post but I don't want to get identified as I know family members who come on 4chin and I don't want them seeing me posting this pathetic shit.

My gf always says we never go out. She was complaining I didn't want to take her out and have fun on Sunday, when I had literally taken her to a city 60 miles away on Saturday.

No girl has ever bought me a drink, but I've bought many for girls. No girl ever tells me I look pretty, but I tell my girlfriends they are beautiful every day. No girl ever asks me out, but I've approached so many (and been rejected plenty). I buy gifts and plan special things for valentines, anniversary, birthday, etc... But all I get for any of these things is sex, as though making love is some generous gift from her to me.

It blows my mind that my girlfriend can complain about not being taken out 2 days after I took her on an all day adventure at my expense, meanwhile I've never been taken out in my 29 years of life (especially not by her). It's like we live in two different universes. Dating must be so much fun as a girl. To me it feels like work.

Post body.

Hello Mr Moses Garza

because i was a selfish asshole and started another impact, and now we're the only ones left alive because i chose to save you

>not watching nge

If you've never had a gf chances are you're not very attractive and have a shit personality.

>be with girlfriend for over a year
>get along great, never argue,
>go through depressive episode
>breaks up with me during depressive episode
glad she left, girls are a meme

no she is not.
not even in her own show.
even shinji is a better girl.

It is with that attitude, you weak, pathetic faggot. Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself and get out there. Fucking crybaby.

Aye I'm in Melbourne if you want to be filled up tonight

well annon, as llong as its diagnosed you can feel better about it.

i like how even though you have it diagnosed you think someting from outside is needed to put you out there.

>all my anxiety would fade if I could fuck a hot girl...
go masturbate more.

>This is what reifags believe

Kys nigger

Not everything revolves around meaningless sex, kiddo. Eventually you get tired of it, I know I did.

Mankind has a greater purpose, we are capable of much more than your petty, decadent, empty hedonism.

We are here to create, to pass a legacy, to contribute to something greater than ourselves, something eternal that will remain long after our temporary meat vessels have decomposed.

As Nietzsche put it, "Companions the Creator seeks, not corpses, herds or believers. Fellow creators the Creator seeks, those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the Creator seeks, and fellow harvesters, for everything about him is ripe for the harvest."

Of course, to do these things, to surpass yourself and become part of something greater, more than human, you need discipline, pain, sacrifice, hard work, courage, truth, determination - everything our indolent, comfortable society scorns.

But at least you got to fuck some bitches before your meaningless existance is over. Good for you.

>reifag
not even close
Rei is not a character, she is a plot device.

So literally a faggot

>Kaworu nigger plz

>has to keep throwing darts because asuka is so irredeemable

keep trying little dude, you gotta crawl before you can walk

Find an ugly girl, ugly girls are the learning gf for the socially awkward.

>Not even mad at your shit posting attempts

It's ok we all know asuka is best girl

What about choking?

Asuka has her own show? What?!

>Kys nigger
>not mad
>asuka is best girl

I'd ask you how it feels to be wrong about everything, but as your post and preferences clearly show, you are not capable of rational thought.

have fun playing in your own shit.

sincerly,
user

>Tips fedora

so long as you don't sully your own hands by touching her, I don't see the harm in that.

What are you still doing here? I have a bf now.

I'm a robot KV but man even I can tell it's not going to work out.

tfw two intellectual too get a gf

Clearly your lats aren't big enough, you need to give them more attention.

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GF NOWWW!!! AAAAAH !!! ! !NOW NOW NOW NOW !!! I NEED GF!!!!

Saving the thread with best girl.

I won't disagree with you.

Drop her like a brick, son.

Meant that for

Welcome to entitled bitches of the 21st century

The prize is having sex with them

Yes.

Im a 29 year old HH-KV.

Is this a normal relationship? if so....i dont really feel that bad after all.

Yes.
Also WTB NGE gf

>emotional wreck
Why?

I have too much free time, life would become more interesting dealing with someone else's shit for a change

You can take care of me, senpai.

Tell me your troubles user

It's not the same over the internet.

Ah well, what a shame

Because your stupid ass took too long to dress up as an animu character.

Because it's game night and Shinji needs to fucking roll for initiative already

Anymore of this Asuka?

I'm not worthy.

Stop with that toxic mindset.
A beauty.

I want to kiss her.

>those hungry skeleton arms

angry fatty detected

Lewd!

DON'T BULLY HER!!!!!!!!

[spoiler]On her lips, cheeks, neck and much much more.[/spoiler]

>You'll never wake up to this.
Ugh.

Don't give up user

I won't. I think my face is attractive enough but i never leave my house besides gym and work.

That's the spirit, it's all about self-confidence

"stfu cunt, you don't even have muscle definition, my bff Steve is swole af, well endowed and makes me feel all tingly and hard. His big arms make me feel safe, unlike your tiny weak arms."