in 4 cute girls

with a benis

>with a benis
I like vagoo, but whatever gets you hard I suppose

where do I find a woman like this bros?

Sleep, you'll find one in your dreams

7th for 250 test per week is a blast not a cruise

#
>40mg is not a low dose, even 30mg will get crazy results.

If the tards on the internet are to be believed, anything less than 80mg ED is a waste of time.

Honestly it is pretty mild but I figure it takes a few days to build up.

>You won't keep gaining like that, and once you drop the oral your weight will drop and so will your strength

So it's fucking useless?
I mean I've put on 10lbs in two days natty, all I had to do was eat pizza and drink lot's of beer.

>It's just water weight, lift hard whilst your on the oral and pray you keep the gains.

Well if it's just water there isn't much to pray for.

Regardless I'm lifting 6 days a week, all body parts hit twice in different ways and sometimes I fit in an ab only circuit day on my Wednesday rest, also doing hot yoga, hot pilates and hot faggot ballet yoga a few times a week for core and flexibility.

THERE WILL BE GAINS

#
I read all this before, but it's one thing to read it and another to experience it.

shieeet you mean ive been blasting for the last 3 years?

Just be alpha, you'd be amazed how kind, submissive and nurturing most women will be once you stop acting like a little bitch and start being a man

Why is her mons pubis so small?

idk -_-

I have a single vial of Tren E, and enough test to last a life time.

My tren is 175mg/ml, would it be worth using it at 175mg ew for 10weeks? I dont really have access to the same stuff anymore, and it seems like a waste to throw this stuff away.

It also seems like a waste to only do 5 weeks at 350mg since it will only just kick in by the time i am done with the vial.

you could sell / trade the vial

Not worth it at the low dose?

I dont know anyone who would buy it, and i am not hanging round gyms trying to sell a single vial of tren to people.

>Not worth it at the low dose?

well, it'll do /something/ obviously.

If I were you I'd deffs run it

Ok thanks, might give it a go next cycle. Never used tren is it as good as people say?

Thinking blasting high test, 600mg or higher. My last cycle i was to conservative and only did 300mg ew. The vials are dossed at 300mg/ml so probably under dosed too.

Pinning, is that a thing?

It's hard to fake your nature.
You're alpha or you aren't.
You can fake it to some extent but eventually she'll see through you.
So then you beat her.

Now bend over.
Kek I started getting a boner in hot yoga today but my panic successfully killed it.

CAMEL TOES EVERYWHERE.

Pinning biceps*

yes.

>He doesn't pin biceps.

Enjoy no gains.

So at what levels of test do I only need 24h recovery instead of 48?

> Never used tren is it as good as people say?
kinda, sometimes /over hyped/ tho.
its still just a aas.
You obs wont get as much of a response at such a low dose tho

camal toes are indeed a good thing

off to hit some legs
peace brahs

>legs

Not doing back every night cmon bruh? You'll never be able to fly to a place where no one can hurt you if you don't have wings.

I will not be rused.

Studio had 60 people today, only one other guy, all girls in yoga pants or booty shorts and sports bras.

Getting in touch with my feminine side is great.

Bicep pinning is a thing. I personally see no reason for it, much like calf pinning. Just.. why

Wew, just did legs yesterday, shitty pip or no pip.

Enjoy!

These ugly fucking dogs.

There's apparently some evidence that site-based enhancement is a thing.

Thick easy to access muscle with maybe less chance of hitting nerves or veins?

But the fucking pip must be wild and debilitating.

Hating on pugs.

Delete this.

I thought only synthol did that and synthol a shit.

But I guess some people pin everyday, guess you run out of spots eventually.

>less depressed
>numb now
>anger comes in waves
>tren is getting me back to where I was a month ago
>a week back in the gym, all lifts are up, just look shitty
>can't eat
>slept 3 hours the past two days
fuck

They're pathetically adorable.
But I couldn't stand to have one.
If you let them sleep in your room you'd be stuck listening to their snoring.

What happens when scar tissue builds up, that is my biggest fear.

I only like pinning delts and quads, mainly delt because it's easier to get the needle in.

you don't get to dictate to me what's a blast and what's a cruise, shitlord. healthy at any testosterone level!

Haven't tried delts yet.
They look too small to me, figure I'll inject the cartilage.

But how can it go in easier than quads?
They're right there in front of you.

Left quad was a bitch though.
Just awkward.

As for scar tissue, got no clue.

right now im pinning 250mg test once a week, I rotate between, left and right glutes, ventro glutes quads and delts. every injection goes in super easy and actually feels good after a while lmao

how do you make gains on 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. jesus.

Depression is a bitch

Inject two fingers down from the bone in a triangle region.

The area is actually quite large you can pin, just stick it in then plunger it all in to you.

I found quads harder, they had to much resistance and I had to use a lot of force to get the needle past the muscle. with delts it's like a hot knife through butter.

tren

Might give it a try.
Maybe your quads are just too joocy?
You need to relax the muscle.
Used 23 and 25 gauge needles and it slips right in.

I think I just have trouble relaxing it, or I used to small a needle. I pin with the blue ones, not sure what size I just go down to boots and pick up a free pack.

I got this big faggot ritual for it since I still get nervous as fuck.

Soak in hot bath for at least 20 minutes.
If not on orals I drink a few shots of scotch.

Drain water enough to expose steaming leg, dry and rub down with alcohol swabs.

Goes in painlessly, blue and orange.
Still hurts within 12 hours though.

Maybe needs candles and some Barry Manilow.

>public health state of emergency in ESTP's province
>HIV/AIDS double national average

Damn it yolo, more jb!

I kekked but that's just likely due to the aboriginal peoples.

That is actually not a bad idea, if you heat the muscles they are more relaxed and it should go easier.

I might just try that.

And it's nice to have a hot bath.
Just careful with the water as it's likely full of bacteria.

Pic related, my first pin ;_;

This is not a coincidence

I tell people how bad steroids are and the gains are not real just water, whilst blasting half a gram of gear.

>the gains are not real just water
ive heard this shit multiple times
do people not make the connection that if olympic athletes use steroids they have to do something for performance too?

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Nope
Normies who don't workout honest to god think all olympic athletes are clean and have never touched drugs
They are actually dumb enough to think people reach that level of performance totally natty

DYEL actually think John Cena and the Rock are natty.

yeah but athletes get caught doping all the time

And dumb people who don't lift honest to god don't make the connection that just because an athlete hasn't been caught doping does not mean they haven't used illegal shit to get to where they are.
I literally sit at work and listen to the dumb fucks talk about how all the Russian and Chinese athletes are on drugs, but oh no our boys and girls in Australia are clean as a whistle. It's just our great genetics. American's too, they have awesome genetics for lifting and gymnasts and shit

yeah but why would they dope at all if they didnt get better from doing it?
"steroids only produce fake muscle that doesnt work, but the russians and chinks are doing them to compete against our supreme natty overlords"

The ones who cheat get caught so everyone else is natty :')

What a bunch of retards.

I had a discussion about the Olympics with my family, and said to them if they are not all taking performance enhancing drugs and only the ones who get busted are ones on drugs then they dont create an unfair advantage since all the world record holders are natural by their logic, and even the ones on gear cant compete.

Yeah no you are thinking logically like a person who isn't "brainwashed" (I cringe every time I use that word now) by the media.
They literally DON'T make that connection. I have probed this shit relentlessly.
I look like I'm on steroids. I have massive shoulders and back, my arms are almost as big as someones head, occasionally I fuck up E2 and break out in acne for a week.
But because I SAY I am natty, these dumb fucks literally think I am natty.

>if they are not all taking performance enhancing drugs and only the ones who get busted are ones on drugs then they dont create an unfair advantage since all the world record holders are natural by their logic
Exactly.
They have zero logic at all. It's like cognitive dissonance. The cunts say performance enhancing and unfair. But at the same time say they don't do shit and it's all fake.
They actually can't seem to process that these 2 things are mutually exclusive.

Just got bloods for e2, prolactin an progesteron. Having low libido while you get constant attention from the girls, sucks.

>Having low libido while you get constant attention from the girls, sucks.
the opposite is also true

Lol, true.

My ex is such a slut. What the fuck. I hate this.

>20 tinder matches yesterday
>12 girls messaged me on okc this week
>texting 3
>broke one girls heart so far this week
I just want my ex.

Went all out today with my freshest clothes, still DYEL tho... not a single attention was paid this day. Depressing

only getting my dongle wet end of the month

>have date planned tonight already
>random qt average azn traveling here (leaving tomorrow) hits me up and wants me to "hang out" tonight

fuck.

I'm gonna have to cancel on chick #1 and I feel awful

Anyone ever travel internationally with preloaded syringes? Was thinking of just bring 2 along in an eyeglasses case. I have no prescription however.

Also, stuck needle in left quad, instant burning sensation barely broken the skin didn't inject at all. Instantly got a hard darkish lump. Assuming I just pushed in some alcohol and it was temporarily pissed?

So /fraud/ what's the difference between a higher dose test only cycle and a lower dose test + orals? What's the difference in results?

whos hotter / more slutty?

depends what orals.

they're about the same in attractiveness, but I have massive yellow fever

and girl #1 definitely won't put out while the asian almost definitely will, which is why I'm going to have to cancel on #1

noice.
choke her for me.

Probably tried to inject through scar tissue.

Let's say for example 500/600 mg/week test only vs 300 mg/week test + 50 mg/week Dbol. Test + oral in this case seems much cheaper and much less of a hassle

I don't know how I couldve hit scar tissue when all I did was puncture the skin.

dbol should pack more size on you imo

Fuck yeah remember the aa ratio is 500/500 175mg is like taking 875mg of test tren is powerful as fuck man

>175mg is like taking 875mg of test
no.

will do, once I figure out how to cancel on #1 without being an asshole and not ruin future chances

>and much less of a hassle
curious what you mean by that

you just need to put more oil in the syringe, it's not exactly rocket science

So I'm going to do my first cycle and from what I've read dbol seems like a decision most regret, what if I use anavar as an oral along with test E 500mg a week. Is this a good idea?

Don't use anavar unless you're very, very sure of your source. Nothing wrong with the drug itself but very little of what gets sold as var actually is. Most of it is winstrol (which is... not pleasant) or whatever random oral the guy had laying around.

I haven't met a single guy that regreted using dbol.

i was gonna get it where I'm ordering my test from online, /sst/ said its trusted so I figured yes, but now ur makin me paranoid my guy.

Well with an oral i could get away with pinning only once a week, right? Because i live with 3 other people so i try not to pin when they are around. Theankfully they are all pretty busy (college students here) so i can find a regular time when they all are not around and i am home.

'trusted' has a much looser definition when you're dealing with black market drugs. Even a lot of established labs aren't beyond mis-dosing, faking or selective scamming. And the more exotic/sought-after the drug in question, the more likely you are to get burned.

Gonna do a second cycle, i dont have any PCT is it really necessary? I cant be arsed to buy some more, but if i have to then i guess i will have to.

Also i have an injury, so i take it its better to wait till i am 100% before hopping on again.

So should I go with dbol, or should I just go with mk-677, I have like 4 vials of mk that I got a while back that I'm still not finish with, I might add lgd as well. What r your thoughts my guy.

I know i am gonna get called a fgt but eroids is actually legit for UK.

I have used them many times and got the strongest dbol i have ever experienced, and it was like 15 quid a pot of 50 at 15mg.

Even used my real address and name, and never had a problem.

I'm U.S.

>first cycle
>balls have shrinked a bit
can this be reversed with normal pct (i have clomid and anastrozole) or do i need hcg?

Sorry senpai not sure what you can do then :(

I ordered from here once and the guy never got back to me, i even wired the money he didnt confirm the payment and i got it back. That was in 2014, dont know any contacts in the U.S anymore though.

They will come back in time, just forget about them and once your natty test levels return you will be golden.

Can take a good amount of time though, from what i have read it takes roughly 3-6 months after pct for test levels to reach normal again.

>from what i have read it takes roughly 3-6 months after pct for test levels to reach normal again.
no lol

bullshit

>3 more months of being low test
kill me

what's wrong with you man

did you pct after your first cycle?

What you think it is sooner?

It really depends on the person, but it can take a long time if your over 30 can take up to a year.

Took me about 3 months to feel 100% again, and i was on test for 20 weeks.