Have you guys all had your FSOTD™ yet?

Have you guys all had your FSOTD™ yet?

>that first sip of the day

Can someone explain this meme to me? I haven't been on fit of a long while.

You won't get it until you try one. Go on, go down to the store and buy a whole case now!

Why aren't the mods doing anything about this? This is really getting out of hand.

>first sip that of the day

It started just a week ago or something, just some autist that post the same shit about monster everyday

Not a meme! Just a friendly reminder to really enjoy that first sip of the day

Have a sip and calm down you autistic virgin neckbeard

basicly this

Either Monster is advertising on Veeky Forums

or some virgin autist is forcing a meme to add another to one of his MANY astounding achievements

>day first sip of the that

whynotboth.exe

>mfw this forced meme made me buy diet monster instead of a long black coffee this morning

I'll have you know that autist is not a virgin. He took me to pound town all day with his FSOTD energy

Congrats. You're weak minded and let the shills win.

same shitposters who spam Veeky Forums with mcshill threads, no doubt

>he doesn't have a sense of humor
Sounds like you need your FSOTD™ mate!

I drank these before they were memes

OK I'm laffin at it now. Turns out you can force someone to find something funny

Mhmm delicious monster energy in my belly

This fucking meme is fucking gay as shit and so fucking stupid. This is a fitness board! Why are you promoting a high fructose energy drink?! Literally this stuff gives you cancer, you're better off having a banana and a cup of black coffee and you really need a boost. Stop this stupid meme before it's too late

i saw them yesterday in the store and bought one. today i will drink it the first time preworkout.. i am so fuckin excited

kek

mfw I return to Veeky Forums after a few months absence and in this time I have discovered these tasty cans and have been drinking them unironically. kek