What is your Veeky Forums breakfast of choice?

What is your Veeky Forums breakfast of choice?

Dat booty

Oatmeal (rolled oats, water, pinch of salt)
Hard boiled eggs

I can't believe I persisted with frying eggs for years, so hard to get a perfect fried egg, hard boiled is easy mode cooking

lately, it's been

bowl of grits cooked in 1/2 milk 1/2 water, flavored mostly with butter and honey, also with garlic salt and parmesan cheese
topped with 1-2 poached eggs

Breakfast burritos, consisting of:
2 tortillas
3 scrambled eggs
2 sausages
2 slices of spiced cheese

With a pint of whole milk

According to the packets, it's about 1500kcals and 80grams protons

Lately ive been ive been losing sleep

Really not hard at all, especially if you've been trying for years...

Dat bimbo is cooking the egg wrong for sunny side up. Cover the pot! Enjoy your brown curly edges sweetcakes.

I have a bunch of these flavored Greek yogurts I get from Aldi's, 100cal 12g 'tein per.

I'd LIKE to make a few eggs with oats + the yogurt but lately I've had shit to do starting at 630am and haven't been able to squeeze in more meals + sleep 8hrs desu

Pic related.

2 fried eggs

2 slices of bacon

2 oatmeal pancakes

for perfect eggs, i've found a good trick. instead of frying on a high heat, i turn the heat down just below medium and cover it for a few minutes. as soon as the top of the egg yolk goes white from the steam, flip it and you're done. perfect runny yolks without any runny egg whites

I eat a sausage breakfast hotpocket

Oatmeal mixed with greek yogurt, berries, cinnamon and sucralose.
Literally goat breakfast for me

one of pic related
greek yogurt with blue, straw and raspberries.
couple of cereal biscuits
coffee

who the fuck cooks one egg

I'm on IF at the moment so I just take a sip of something caffeinated but calorie free to give me energy in the mornings

Two eggs
Two croissants
Two slices of Turkey bacon
One cup of cubed potatoes
One half of a bagel
Zero fucking sips

what could such a beverage be?

A nice refreshing can of Monster Energy Ultra Zero which can be purchased from all good retailers for the low, low price of just £1.19.

Just woke up, saw this thread.overcome with the anticipation of taking that first sip. This is it boys, this is what life is about

Morning sex with sweaty bodies. Eat her ass and get sucked off. The meal after... Some carbs, fat and protein. Usually eggs, bacon and a morning protein shake.

Some people are impossible to please. As soon as they get what they thought they wanted they always want more. Our team riders and Monster Girls are no different… they’ve been dropping some hints lately.
They’ve been asking us for a new Monster drink. A little less sweet, lighter-tasting, zero calories, but with a full load of our Monster energy blend.
Sure, white is the new black. We went all out: Monster Energy Ultra.
Unleash the Ultra Beast!

>cigarettes
Kys my dude, oh wait.... you are.
Fucking lmao

yeah still can't get down the 3 cigs a day, but hell not like it's something that bad

other than giving you cancer in the entire body its fine

Half a carton of milk
Two eggs
A banana

Pussy

I've been doing IF for the last ~two years

I've never thought of just hard boiling the eggs, I'm gonna try it this morning.

laying in bed eating eggs on toast with a bowel of oats and cinnamon with a nice warm cup of coffee

>3 cigs a day
>worse than smog
yeah dude comparatively speaking 3 cigs a day is like opening your windows in a traffic jam so I don't think I'm putting myself in that much of a risk, specially considering that I'm hoping to stop by the end of the year

>3 egg whites with only whole egg
>3 slices of turkey bacon
>an english muffin
>greek yogurt
>coffee with creamer

Pickled eggs are also good, and have the advantage of not needing to be cooked in the morning.

>thin bottom layer already white
>still a heap of liquid egg
Commit suicide
Those are the best desu

>only 3
come on man, step it up

>fucking love breakfast food
>can't lose weight it not doing IF

Fug

>cutting
>40g oats made with water with a teaspoon of honey
>protein shake (1.5 scoops) with semi skimmed milk

Eggs Benedict for hollandaise gains

>bacon
Finally a decent meal

You can't be serious, eat breakfast food any time dumb ass

Lmao, dumb fuck, kys.

put a pinch of salt in there with the water, family.

Yea cause very diluted traffic jam air is comparable to blasting off a cigarette directly in your lungs. Enjoy your cancer you weak willed bitch

Not on keto but i like eating two eggs and an avocado for bf. Keeps me full till noon

>hard bread with butter and cheese
>coffee
>glass of milk
>water
>250 g of quark
>2 eggs

I seriously pity all of you who don't have access to this god tier bread

>Thin Cracker
>Bread
Looks disgusting. Don't feel bad for us, we don't want that shit

2 Leafs of bread with peanutbutter and chocolate springkles + glass of milk

593 kcal
25.3 protein
Lot's of sugar though
Everything is so expensive ;_;

Avocado, baguette, tomato, bacon, eggs. Been eating like this for the past month.

Black coffee and a tall glass of ice cold water.
Occasionally I'll have a couple of eggs or a piece of baked chicken.

What does the salt do?

one container of skyr
2 scoops (80g) of oats
mix in a large coffee cup
eat with spoon and cup of milk

I've eaten this every single day for the past 6 months or something and will probably keep eating this until I die. Tastes great, good macros, takes 20sec to prepare, can switch around the flavor of skyr to keep it fresh.

if I were to have some no holds barred cheat meal type deal it'd be a BLT or scrambled eggs with fresh baked bread

just improves the flavour massively, regardless of what you add to it after.

>one container of skyr every day

fuck me m8, I eat half a container of skyr as my dessert every dinner on weekdays. Shit is £1.25 per container, I'm not buying 7 of those a week.

Blueberry is GOATest

I buy 14 of those a week. One for breakfast one for a snack between lunch and dinner.
>Blueberry is GOATest
Twice the sugar of most though. My favourites are the pomengrate-raspberry and apple. Buckthorn is great too though I'm not sure if it's available in the UK.

What's the best cheap food other than oats or greek yoghurt / quark?

I see everyone here eat chicken and broccoli twice a day but damn that's expensive.

I'm also not going to eat oats and quark all day long.

>BLT
>Scrambles eggs with toast
>no holds barred cheat meals
You need to reevaluate your life. You could fit both those meals in everyday on a cut.

only flavours at my supermarket are vanilla, blueberry, and strawberry. Blueberry is far and away the best out of those three.

I also picked up some other brand of skyr before I tried these pots and it was disgusting. Glad I picked some of these up though cause they're great tasting replacements for regular yoghurts like muller corners that I used to buy as desserts.

half a gallon of chocolate whole milk and pop tarts

idk man, I feel like chicken is dirt cheap where I live.

gets harder when you want to use real butter and plenty of bacon etc. and if not then what's the point?
also it'd mean sacrificing on other meals and I don't want to sacrifice my other meals. of course you COULD fit any meal into any diet if you sacrifice enough.
it looks like the UK site only lists those three as well. that's strange. we have a whole bunch of flavors from the "official brand". I've never tried the copycats. I've tasted all of the 0% and some of the 2% ones but I find the more "complex" the flavours get the worse they are.

>I see everyone here eat chicken and broccoli twice a day but damn that's expensive.
it's not that expensive even if you live in a country where chicken is expensive like I do. 3 chicken breasts and a bag of frozen broccoli is food for a day and cost like 10€
>I'm also not going to eat oats and quark
not going to make it

Oats, eggs, milk. In whatever configuration fits my macros

Faggot

Try soft boiling m8 love those runny yolks. And how retarded can you be not able to get a perfectly fried egg after years of trying. Try using room temperature eggs over medium low-medium heat depending on your range.

I dont really eat breakfast but nothing beats 2 over easy eggs, beef/pork chorizo BY ITSELF non of that mixing with scrambled eggs shit. Taters on the side with beans Molé on drizzled on the eggs too.

semi pic related.

3 strips of turkey bacon in 2 cups of cottage cheese.

8 oz. whole milk
1 banana
1 scoop of whey
1/3 cup oats

Blend till its drinkable

My breakfast today was;
Sliced mozzarella cheese
Two Roma tomatos
Three jumbo eggs cooked with jalapeño sausage
16 oz of whole fat milk

Kedgeree master race over here

Buy some egg rings you cock mongler.