Who else is getting rich from elaborate ponzi's?

I've been using www.laser.fund for the last 60 days and also use bitconnect and regal coin. But I started by using laser.fund. it really does pay 12% a day I put in $20,000 and I made $28,000. I reinvested 6000 so it's all profit. I live in an apartment which I pay for in bitcoin. I'm making about 15,000 a month.

this fraud getting shilled hard here today, they must be getting ready to exit scam

its literally 1 person

stop posting this shit were not retarted

I put some money into it, things are good bro

From your grammar you probably love the tendies

its actually my spelling pajeet

I just put in 2000 that's the bare minimum for me as a test.

Good job now lets get rich bro

This is a scam, I mean website of premium quality. I can tell by the 1999 website layout and overlapping text

Heres my stats from a month ago I'm too lazy to take a new picture but I'm up 4k

I'm into ponzi's as well that's how I made all my money to trade now with Regal coin coming out you can get in at the bottom level but I started out with bitcoin anything is good that traps Bitcoin inside a program because that inflates the price of Bitcoin and then the price of Bitcoin goes up so it's easy to bet that the price of bit connect and Regal coin go up with it and places like laser.fund trade on that knowledge and they gain profit from it it's a pretty safe bet a lot of other people posting here are straight-up morons normies a lot of them will not be able to grasp how to trade and they are just sour

I've been looking for something like this, thank you for posting it. I'm going to put in 1500 right now.

Hell yeah that shit is fire let me just wait for my Bitcoin transaction to go through I put in $3,000

The music is cracking me up

Who else put in over $10,000? You can tell how well the program is doing by seeing their deposits and in the last hour they've had almost 10 grand in deposits. I'm not posting my stats though

yeah lol those numbers are totally real, you know it!

If I ran a ponzi I totally wouldn't have a couple people go ahead and pump it and claim they made a lot of money, derp.

It was pretty much a no-brainer for me here are my stats

This is how I started out making money and now I just have to reinvest The Profit it's making. It's not hard

i mak mony laserfund u can 2 put in mony lasserfund so much $$$ ples use site 4 mony good profet good mony 4 frends

Hey dumb fuk look at the link in the program that gives the blockchain link to all deposits now go suck a dick and stay poor

c-can i use my money tree for this?

NO SCAM!
US TENIGCAL SUPORT TICKET ALL HELP MY FRENDS PLZ BUY!Q

TeL me that to my stats dear

I haven't used them yet but I started out in hyip programs that's how I got all the money to trade. It's a simple sit back and watch it grow sort of thing. Then you'll have the money to do what you want with. I just signed up for it now and in case you ever lose money trading you can always go back to it to make you more money to try to trade again it's a good way to diversify

we r rech my frend

wow, Veeky Forums really has been taken over by pajeets

ayo who that bitch she look like she wan fuuc

not even 40k
lmao. put your dads money back under his mattress kiddo

no scam my frend. GAINZZ!>3879799
doirty

whats wrong pussy FAGGITS cant make money on a pinzo scheme like me
heh check my stacks cuckboyyyys!

Name of this gem?

Hello there Neeraj, I am glad you remembered to change the picture names.
I will pay you very good if you can bring more withe buyers into our scheme.

>traps Bitcoin inside a program
How 2 trap the bitcoin, my uncle was a fur trapper. Will there be the profession of bitcoin trappers in the near future?

Here Neeraj, take the pictures of this thread .
And do not forget to check the discord latter, you are going to be able to buy that 8 year old girl in no time.

Fuck you

Dont do it. You will get payouts for 2-3 days and then the payouts will stop and the site will shut down. Part of the "deal" is you lose you deposit. It "earns forever" but you can never get it back. So after the ponzi fucks get rich, they bail.

Lol, reminds me of the HYIP scam sites.

You all have some serious mental health issues that need attention it's either that or you're all broke and can't invest you probably all lost it from Trading. If you think this is a Ponzi scam and your precious crypto is not a Ponzi scam you have some serious problems and I suggest you use one of the banners on this site to get some Medical Counseling. Your whole life is a Ponzi scheme every single cryptocurrencies a Ponzi scheme. Altcoins have been going out of business left and right new ones pop up daily make money or shut the fuck up because you're a loser stay broke

i gotta say you're pretty bad at marketing but it just might work on some of the sleep deprived betas here

$68,000 dollars went into laser.fund tonight. I was already a member and have referred 874 people I'm $16,000 away from getting a btc payment for $5,000