Good Morning, Veeky Forums!

Good Morning, Veeky Forums!

I've been browsing here for as song as I can remember, and I figured this might be the appropriate place to ask for advice.

I've lost over 200 pounds, and the majority of the weight I have yet to lose is the extra skin. Is there anything I can do to help the loose skin? I have a panniculectomy scheduled for next year, but I'd really like to tone what I can before then.

Any former fatties willing to help me out? For reference, I'm 5'11 and went from 439.8 pounds to 227.8 pounds.

Thanks guys :)

VILNIUS
I
L
N
I
U
S

Not got any advice on skin, but I want to say good going.

Great work!

>Is there anything I can do to help the loose skin?
Apart from surgery, no,

Lose more weight so that when they cut you up they have an as normal body to sculpt it to.

There's literally nothing you can do about loose skin. Should have stayed fat, tbqhwyf.

If that's you then you became pretty cute.

damn dude, you're looking good

Drop down from 230lb to 160-180; decide then. Unless you're a joocy bitch/cunt, you're still obese

Surgery is the only way to get rid of excess skin.

I dont mean no offense, losing 200lb is impressive, but 100kg is still pretty overweight for a woman of your height.
If you get surgery and then lose more weight skin is still gonna be there.

But maybe you are juicy as fuck, what do I know

keep up the god work! getting there!
as for extra sking, it'll tighten up after a few years. when you see no change you should think about surgery.

LOOOOOONDOOOOON

That's what I'm going to do for now, I was just really hoping there were some sort of exercises you guys could recommend. My eating habits are absolutely perfect but I think I just might need help with different exercises to lose weight in specific areas (which I'm not aure is even possible).

R-rude

Thank you!!! It's been almost a year and I can see the difference, I just wish there was something I could do about the skin

Thank you user, God bless you.

You're actually looking great given where you started out at, well done

Regardless:

LONDON

Please don't tell me that beta twerp is your husband or boyfriend.

that's one serious push-up bra brah

Thank you user, I do appreciate it so much.

I'd really like to lost about 25-30 more pounds before surgery. You are very right. I just don't know how to go about it any other way than eating healthy.

I'm really hoping so! I know my unhealthy lifestyle before absolutely ruined the elasticity of my skin which sucks and I have no one but myself to blame. Here's to hoping it'll go away after a while!

Ditch the Velma glasses unless your a sjw type, if that's the case you are a lost cause trolling for betas.
Otherwise you don't look half bad, I'd imagine banging you with the lights on would take some perseverance. But either way, start banging handsome men so the fellow holding your fupa in the pick can atleast get the wind knocked out of his sails and maybe start to lift.

> linking that fucking monster meme shit

She weighs as much as an SS victim, those are real.

>mfw this was actually just another monster shill thread
>mfw OP is the monster
>mfw first sip of the day

Thank you, user. Sometimes I really can't see a difference but I know it's there. I just wish I knew a magical way to get rid of this horrendous fucking skin.

He is my boyfriend. He used to be really far too but we keep each other motivated to be the best we can be. I love him a lot for being supportive. I guess he is the only guy to ever make me feel worthy. He's a good guy.

I'm sure he considers himself lucky. Memes aside, good job to both of you. We're all gonna make it.

He looks like he unironically calls himself a male feminist. Don't feel bad for leaving him once you're attractive enough.

>Sometimes I really can't see a difference
Yea, i get that too sometimes with my weight/overall body

I guess it's more of a "feeling stronger/healthier" that i get my motivation from rather than "looking stronger/healthier"

That's great fucking progress bro keep going

You look great

I'm not an sjw (I'm actually casually racist and shitpost on /pol/ in my free time) so the glasses are purely for function.

We actually met on Veeky Forums so we always say that meme magic brought us together. Thank you user, I appreciate your nice words.

I'd laugh in his fucking face is he called himself a male feminist. I feel like he is super qt and he treats me really well, I hope I never have to leave him.

How come you censor yourself but you've got no problem spreading his ugly mug all over Veeky Forums without permission?

I like the way you're looking at it. I should be more appreciative of the things I can now do that I couldn't before. Thank you user.

Thank you user, good luck and God bless with any struggles you might be facing (or maybe you're an Adonis God who knows!)

He doesn't care, plus I just posted one of myself. Pls no bully.

Because she wants to look better in comparison.

> he managed to get a gf
> a gf who isn't a piece of shit either

I'm not sure if, because you are a woman, you're able to offer any tips but how the fuck do you get a gf

oh god

You can not spot reduce fat.

So any exercises are good.

>omfg go for it girlfriend
>uses word "meme"

fucking autismo both of you, die fatasses

Idk he had to relentlessly ask me for months and explain over and over again why he would be the perfect bf for me.

I think persistence is key because girls are kinda dumb and you need to tell them what to do sometimes. That's honestly my best advice.

>he had to relentlessly ask me for months and explain over and over again why he would be the perfect bf for me.

mirin that progress QT 3.14

I didn't think you could but I wasn't sure. I'm mostly self conscious about my arms and I know it'll be a while before I can afford getting them done. Was hoping there was some sort of upper body workout for them. Makes sense that there's not though.

We're really supposed to believe this guy isn't some pathetic beta? Was he begging you while you were over 400 pounds?

>I think persistence is key because girls are kinda dumb and you need to tell them what to do sometimes

no, god pls do not do this unless you want to be seen as a creep, get blocked or get a restriction order.
OP is a weirdo with daddy issues, normies arent like this

Nope sadly there is none.

Just keep working out and eating right.

Youve come a long way good job.

We are all going to make it.
It could have been worse (pic related)

>daddy issues,

No he started dating me when I was around 260~ ish which is only 30 pounds heavier than I am now.

Thank you user

Go back in time and don't gain the weight
Ass-hattedness aside, good job

>Listen. I promise you I will love you and treat you all if you just give me a chance. I will make you so fucking happy.
>So I took it and I've been happy ever since.
That's sweet user, i guess from an outside perspective it's kind of weird to us but I'm happy that you've found someone to be happy with

Not everyone gets that, you should feel happy, and proud of your weight loss

gay desu thats what happens when u go online dating

pretty qt. Nice job losing all that extra weight, you are an inspiration to all other fat women out there. When you lose another 25kg and get surgery done you can cheat on your boyfriend with me

I would forget about that kind cleavages if I were you

Just keep excercising, especially resistance. You will probably never be toned but it will gradually improve.

If it makes you feel better I think you're fairly good looking now. Would dick you / 10.

Lol if it were only that easy. I wish as I kid I knew better and wasn't enabled with food at all times. As an adult it was absolutely my fault for letting myself get that fat. Thank you user.

No you're right, it's really not your modern day love story, but I wake up every morning thankful that I have him in my life. The unconditional love and support means everything to me.

Here is my gross arm fat for the one user that posted the qt girl with squishy arms. Mine isn't as bad but maybe it will be when I lost this last 30 pounds. She's still very beautiful.

>At the time I had gotten out of a very long term relationship and was "dating" a few different guys who all turned out to be scummy/rapey/gross and my current bf was just like... Listen. I promise you I will love you and treat you all if you just give me a chance. I will make you so fucking happy.

>at the time I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and was slutting it up. Eventually those guys got tired of me so I settled with the beta who would worship the ground I walk on

ALPHA FUX

BETA BUX

>We Facebook now

>asked if you can post a picture of him after you post it

I have resistance bands that I use on a regular basis, do you think those would help!? They don't seem to be helping but maybe I'm doing them wrong.

I overcompensate now that I have absolutely 0 boobs left anymore. You're probably right, I should tone it down. I guess I was trying to look nice last night.

Thank you user, that was really sweet and I appreciated most of it :P

Well I knew he wouldn't have gotten mad at me! He thinks me going on Veeky Forums is endearing and would never get mad at me for that.

It was more like
>be me
>meet several guys who I thought were nice
>only want to get me drunk/take me out/fuck me (I would not fuck some guy I didn't know)
>realize that I have a nice guy here just WAITING to be my bf and show me a good life
>realize he was in front of me the whole time
>be in love ever since

this is so fucking cringe

Well that's not what I meant, I meant lifting. Deadlifting, squatting etc.

For example, your arms would probably benefit from working your triceps and biceps. This is not about spot reduction of arm fat, rather it's about building some muscle under the lose skin so it is more toned. However, as I said, it will probably never be properly toned but it will gradually improve with time (and effort). But should be totally worth it.

My god, you're more autistic than half of Veeky Forums.

Okay I see what you're saying. The company I work for has a beautiful employee gym downstairs so maybe it's about time to utilize that (for something other than cardio! Thank you user.

>meet several guys
>they only want to fuck me, they don't want to give me a free place to live and pay my bills
>realize that I have this supplicating beta just WAITING to be my bf and give me free room & board and help me pay all my bills
>get tired of riding Chad's dick/run out of Chads
>settle with Beta Billy
>be in love ever since, or until I find a beta with more social value, or until I find a Chad to cheat on Billy with

Your story isn't unique, it's the same story that humans have been playing out for thousands of years.

>>be me
>>meet several guys who I thought were nice
>>only want to get me drunk/take me out/fuck me (I would not fuck some guy I didn't know)
>>realize that I have a nice guy here just WAITING to be my bf and show me a good life
>>realize he was in front of me the whole time
>>be in love ever since

The autism in this green text is overwhelming, sthap!!!

Why is the red pill so bitter to swallow?

But he's not beta, I've dated beta guys in the past. He really isn't beta 99% of the time. Admittedly be caters to my needs a lot but realistically we are extremely similar people and... Fuck user, can't you just let me be happy ;-;

I don't get how that's autistic :(

>but he's not beta
>well he's not as beta as my exes
>he isn't beta 99% of the time
>ok well he caters to my needs but

T R I C K L E T R U T H
R
I
C
K
L
E

T
R
U
T
H

The anger phase ends eventually.

>I hope I never have to leave him.

>hope i leave

just waiting for chad to come and upgrade to i can tell by your words

>mfw this thread

it's almost like, Veeky Forums is filled with bitter virgins or something

I literally feel like my bf is way too good for me. Way too much of a Chad. Like he's tall and strong and has money and can pick me up like... Maybe I don't know what Chad is but I feel like he really is my Chad.

Good on you
When are you wrangling him down with a ring?

SUPREME MEME MAGICK

Cringe
Veeky Forums users should not try the human experience

>Maybe I don't know what Chad is but I feel like he really is my Chad.

Fuck off with this shit and go back to le reddit.

We actually just suffered a miscarriage and during that process he had given me a beautiful promise ring. We plan on getting engaged next summer and then married during grad school (he's in grad school, I already graduated). He tells me every day that if it wasn't so culturally taboo, he would be willing to commit his life to me right now. I'm really telling you guys, he is an angel of a human.

>and has money

>He thinks me going on Veeky Forums is endearing

Red fucking flag right there
How old are you? I hope you guys are teenagers

it's like looking into the future

Arent you paying any attention?

OP is going to lock down her beta bux first, have his kid in grad school, THEN decide she doesn't love him once she has her meal tic-I mean, child.

It sounds crazy but ive heard people swearing by coconut oil, worth a try if nothing else

Why is his hand over your vagina?

>Think this is one of those Before / Afters for qt's
>Turns out that its a cringe thread

I'm too old to be here now.

>Why is his hand over your vagina?
Claiming his property so non of you virgin cucks try to steal his grill

>tfw got married and come home to a clean home
She can't cook but she tries at least
Also glad to hear you're tying the knot

it all makes sense now.
shes done things in reverse since she was a fat mess so she getting the beta provider first then moving onto chads to get plowed

Lmao because he is so awkward when taking pictures he's like "WHAT DO I DO WITH MY ARM" and I just couldn't stop laughing because of how awkward he is when he takes pictures.

I'm 24 but I've been here since I was 16 so coming here is kind of a habit at this point in my life. I come here very rarely but I still do

That sounds like a legit plan but the problem is that I already went to college and can completely support myself. I genuinely don't need him to provide for me.

OP your happiness looks cringey and disgusting, you really shouldn't share it on the internet.

kek OP BTFO

I'm afraid you really do need to have the skin removed. Spot reduction doesn't really work, but there is definitely no point when all that loose skin is still there.

But on the plus side, because you have carried so much weight around you will have more muscle then your average skinnyfat. When you recover from surgery, hit the gym and you will make gains fast!

I'm proud of you user, you can do it.

>My eating habits are absolutely perfect

Describe them
I'm confused about these topics and can't even identify good habits help

That's what I was told in my surgical consultation. I know I must have a ton of muscle from carrying around almost 450 pounds every day for years, so I'm really hoping that's true. Thank you user, you kinda confirmed exactly what I was told and thinking. I should still exercise but my skin really has lost all of its elasticity and just needs to be chopped off.

It's my fault entirely but it still sucks. I'm never lucky that my insurance will cover it though, so there is a silver lining! Thank you user

I eat a very high protein diet with minimal carbs, no "junk" food, nothing fried or cooked in oil, etc. I literally only eat lean meats. I'm not sure if that diet is perfect for everyone but it define rly works for me. I rarely eat fruit, it makes me sick, but I eat a lot of cauliflower and different nuts.

You know your not eating fruit thus depriving yourself of antioxidants and vitamins isn't doing your skin any favors right?
I hope you at least eat a lot of vegetables

Well I take bariatric vitamins every day which is really really good. I was worried about my vitamin levels at first but all of my labs have been coming back perfect so I'm really proud about that.

Does your white knight boyfriend eat the same as you, seems he could benefit from toning up while you're continuing to lose weight.

Don't forget to drink water.

Since you were super obese I think you could answer me something I always wondered
Do your calves get loose skin?
I never seen anyone with saggy calves, I wonder if that body part is immune to it

What makes it so taboo? He's not indian.

GG fat "acceptance" movement.

I'm proud of you, OP. You're a shining example of what all people who are out of shape should be like.

Yes he eats really really well! He used to be a big chubbo but now he's just a big guy (it's funny because he have competitions every day about who weighs the least) ((it's usually me)).

True!!!! I drink a lot of unsweetened tea and water.

My calves are literally the only things that didn't get saggy. My inner thighs, stomach, and arms are the main targets of sagginess. My calves really have turned out well, all things considered.