en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_streak
nutritionfacts.org/2014/12/16/comparing-vegans-arteries-to-runners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900007/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>citation needed

youtu.be/30gEiweaAVQ

Watch the first 10 min.

did you just assume my diet

>implying I want to look like this when i'm 44.

>Carb the fuck up

t. freelee

Nowonder vegans bleed easily

I plan on climbing mount Everest.

By your logic everyone in this board looks like arnold.

Which is clearly not the case.

You should be looking at the information given to you, not the person who is giving you the information.

Because I like meat

Well i like heroin but im not using it.

>meat is just like heroine

Imbecil

Beautiful vegan food. See, it looks no different to """""regular""""" food and just as many calories, micronutrients and proteins as you choose.

this dude looks like a balding, hairy-armed trappy

he has been repeatedly called out for only using the research that supports his arguments and never talking about valid research that disproves some of his claims.

sure a plant-based diet is going to be healthier in the long run, but vegans run into several issues where they have to supplement several vitamins to stay even remotely healthy.

being an extremist on either front is fucking retarded and leads to health issues.

most people would do well to cut a good portion of meat from their diet and supplement with more vegetable proteins like rice and beans and nuts, sure.

pure veganism is just as retarded a full carnivore for humans.

i mean, there have been several cases where vegan mothers have killed their babies with their own breastmilk because the baby couldn't get enough essential micros and macros.

come on now.

U can confirm u like/have tried heroin?

People have this false idea that being vegan means eating just salads when it couldn't be further from the truth.

It's obvious that not every meat eater eats healthy. The amount of time it takes to build plaque like that is a combination of a verry poor diet for a long time. It can be achieved with or without meat. I work at the cardiovascular wing of a hospital. Im a physical therapist. I've treated vegans before. How do i know they are vegan ? Because the meme is true. They tell you every 5 seconds. They complain about hospital food. Ive seen 2 roiders that have fucked up their heart in 4 years at that hospital. Shit was kinda sad cus i was mirin, no homo.

how does dr. greger look 30 years older than he actually is?

he's gonna die at 50.

rip

I dont think there is a human on this planet who does not like heroin.

Its not like heroin but it is harmfull.

Just like heroin is harmfull.

*harmful

Who gives a shit, bitch boyo

The only supplement vegans have to take is b12, just like every other human living in a first world country.

If those babys died the mothers did not eat right, the moms might have been able to handle it but the weaker babys couldnt.

Its stupid to blame this in veganism.

>implying he hasn't reached his final form and will continue looking like this until he croaks at 100

You are right, im sorry English is not my first language.

Thanks for correcting me.

So stupid I spat out my first sip

>vegan chocolate cake

ok this is the only one that actually pisses me off, how the fuck are you going to make something like this without eggs or milk? enjoy your shitty cocoa bread, m8

>vegans only arguments are false equivalences and appeals to emotion

What a fucking awful ideology.

but... it was veganism.

it was literally the lack of nutrients to transfer through breast milk caused by the mothers vegan diet that killed that baby.

they starved their own baby with their piss-thin vegan skim milk

>If those babys died the mothers did not eat right

you are absolutely correct.

It actually tastes better than regular chocolate cake.

i prefer to get my education on cardiovascular biology from university instead of pseudoscientific proselytizing material

>babies dying due to veganism is no argument against veganism
thats a new level of insane cult mentality right there.

Here are some arguments for veganism:

Its better for you long term health.

Its way better for the environment.

Did you see how I did not apeal to emotion there?

What I am trying to say is the following:

The moms did not take into acount the extra nutrients they needed to aquire in order to give the baby all it needs.

You can raise babys on a strictly vegan diet, these moms just did not do it correctly.

>way better for environment
This is actually an appeal to emotion, bcause it implies that a single or even thousands of vegans have any impact on environmental factors. They don't.

>health effects
You can eat meat and live just as long and be just as healthy. It's about lifestyle as a whole, not a single piece of your diet.

Veganism has no argument other than "it feels good"

Just like with non-vegans, there are just as many pants on head retarded vegans who don't follow proper nutritional guidelines. Millions of vegan mothers give birth to healthy children all over the world from India to The Netherlands. One idiot doesn't represent the majority.

I feel about her the same way I feel about people who don't vaccinate their kids or those who don't take their kids to the doctor when they are sick because their religion forbids it.

>heroin is harmful
Citation needed

no it doesn't. you never even tasted it, did you?

both arguments are factually wrong though.

>You can raise babys on a strictly vegan diet
All of their functions are stunted.

Growth, brain function, learning, all stunted.

If I want a child that is still in kindergarten at 7 I'll just drop em a couple of times instead.

>You can raise babys on a strictly vegan diet, these moms just did not do it correctly.
so what you're saying is that a vegan diet, when done 'wrong' as in the vegan not knowing enough about nutrition, can potentially kill their baby.
And you think it's okay then to just generally tell people to "go vegan" without even thinking about educating them about nutrition so they won't get sick or starve their babies with their frail milk? Get fucked, asshole.

You wouldn't even know it was vegan if I gave you a slice and didn't say anything.

>not injecting heroin to flush out the meat-gunk in your veins

Not sure what planet everyone else is living on

i mean, it's true, opium derived from poppies is vegan and therefor heart-healthy and an important part of every plant-based diet.

I'm not a faggot.

I was vegan for three years, asshole. All those 'vegan replacements' for real food tasted like sand. I also became frail as fuck and lost about 20 kg. Now at least I can tell everyone who tells me to go vegan to get fucked because I tried it and I'm never going to fall for that shit again.

Not the dude you're responding to but I like dilaudid. You holding, bby?

Because a vegan diet has absolutely no health benefit over a balanced diet that includes meat.

Any study that ever came to opposite results compared a vegan diet to a loaded, shitty and inconsiderate meat-including diet.

This isn't super complex and we don't need thousand threads to discuss this.
Litterally every doctor that spends his life analyzing blood tests and health issues of their clients knows that you meat is not unhealthy if consumed in reasonable amounts.

Vegans have not a single argument when it comes to health. If they run their diets in a retarded manner, their diet is just as unhealthy as a diet including meat, also ran retardedly.

What they do have is a moral point. Yes, it's morally superior, indeed.

>vegan
>didn't say anything
Does not compute

Animals eat other animals, we're animals. Therefore we should eat other animals, it's our nature

that-happened.jpg

>morally superior

Have you ever notice that a lot of vegans who say being a vegan is the best, look like absolute shit?

I mean only a small percent of vegans look good. The rest look like skelly auschwitz survivors and lard asses.

Lol

Any sources on this wild claim?

All human needs can be met on a vegan diet.

Why is everyone so violently opposed to this?

How many babys are fed wrong on omnivore diets?

Just because some people are fucking retarded does not mean the whole world has to adjust to their retardedness.

But eating animal products inflames your arteries.

How is this not unhealthy?

hey i have a question for you vegans

i know a lot of you like to reverse eat semen (an animal product) by having it ejected into your anal cavity

how do you consolidate this with your vegan lifestyle?

Any doctor that doesn't specialize in homeopathy can tell you that's bullshit.

Lol gr8 banter m8 real good great stuff

It's absolutely meaningless in a a balanced diet.

also costs 1000000000000000000000000x more so not really an option

For people who don't count their calories.

read the sticky

It looks like a turd sandwich.

>But eating animal products inflames your arteries.

Some source on that?

First 10 minutes
youtu.be/30gEiweaAVQ

> Its way better for the environment
Do you even know how vegetables are treated in US? My favorite pesticide is the neonicotinoids formulas : it literally kill bees. Just like in china, you'll need to pollinate your plants with pencil, because all bees will die. Enjoy your "environment friendly".

> Its better for you long term health.
Oh and i heard that you eat all your vegetables with their skin, because all the vitamins you need is here? What a coincidence! It's also here that remained pesticide is concentrated!
And yes i didn't talked about all the pesticides forbidden in other countries but USA.

>he has been repeatedly called out for only using the research that supports his arguments and never talking about valid research that disproves some of his claims

source?

just because

The problem is that the arteries in the meat eaters brains are clocked as well. Therefore their brains are not able to get enough oxygen to understand the benefits of a plant based diet

>brains are clocked
yes, I run at a minimum of 20% OC.

Vegetables aren't expensive. I picked up two weeks worth of vegetables for 27$.
8$ because I bought two boxes of strawberries, 3 regular avocado, 2 organic avocado, 20 apples, and an extra bag of spinach.

Shit I so easy to find and you'll usually see it in bulk. Avoid "super" markets.

>Mail submitted questionnaires
>Egg mc muffin=every other meat product
>Cholesterol is the only factor in atherosclerotic plaque formation

Many implications were implicated in the first 6 minutes.
Presentations where the goal of the lecturer is to convince the audience instead of examining the matter at hand make me mad af too.

There are several studies showing no link between cholesterol intake and changes in plasma lipid profiles for the average person, you can look those up too.
Studies aren't the absolute truth.

Kek

Do you know what they do to animals?

Do you know what they do to the animal food?

Eating vegan is clearly superior here.

You act like meat is the only safe thing to eat.

>factually wrong
:^)

This guy is known in the scientific community to be an idiot.

I do and I do not give the smallest of the fucks

Do you know how Congolese children are treated to extract coltan?
And yet you use electronics, don't you?

You and your high horse can go suck a meaty dick

Dude, in some western countries, forcing a child to go on a strict vegan diet is considered child abuse.

The fuck is with people trying to force people to go on a vegan diet?

It's also for older people who've ruined their bodies with years of shit eating and terrible lifestyle choices. They have no choice but to go vegan because they've fucked themselves up so badly.

>There are several studies showing no link between cholesterol intake and changes in plasma lipid profiles for the average person

Studies on the "average person" that has an way too high cholestero level to start with.... many of the studies that do not show a link between cholesterol intake and actual LDL cholestorol levels are short-time studies with a low number of participants. Why won't you just post a large-scale study that shows what you said if there are that many?

truth that's getting buried behind vegan shitposting and Veeky Forumsizens falling for the bait

the initial stage of atherosclerosis involves the buildup of fatty plaque in arteries, and occurs INDEPENDENT OF DIET as a product of aging. I can't find very much research on how exactly it comes about, although I hazard it has to do with minor foam cell buildup as a result of dietary lipids

source: grad student in physiology, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_streak

> Almost all children older than 10 in developed countries have fatty streaks, with coronary fatty streaks beginning in adolescence.[2]

then why dont vegans get it

CITATION PLS

>I also became frail as fuck and lost about 20 kg

Good for you fatty

"As you can see in the video, the average thickness of endurance runners’ carotid arteries is between that of sedentary vegans and omnivores. It appears that if we run an average of about a thousand miles every year we can rival some couch potato vegans. But that doesn’t mean we can’t do both"
nutritionfacts.org/2014/12/16/comparing-vegans-arteries-to-runners/

That amount doesn't last 4 days.

that's a mighty high horse you got there

I suppose you don't buy Nike shoes or Smartphones either, then?
I suppose you aren't going to buy a engagement ring for your SO?
I suppose you are posting this from the public library's computer, right?

I suppose you are better than me :^)

Just UUUU bby

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900007/

And those babies don't die by diet. They die by being shaken or sat on.

The amount I listed is a portion of what I bought in terms of vegetables. I also got carrots, celery, broccoli, leek, among other foods.
Also have a few cans of beans that were on special, rice, and chicken.

Vegetables are like 80% of my diet.

If vegan food is god tier, why do you people try and replicate non vegan foods?

>Not all studies showed vegans have superior arterial form and function.

So......he's cherry picking.

Got it.

If we are gonna play the "ur studies a shite" game, the presentation you posted is a goldmine.

And by "average person" I meant not hyperresponsive to cholesterol
You absolute wanker

vegans don't inject semen in their butts for max testosterone levels

Tell me, how many carnists represented American men in weightlifting at Rio?

>rice and beans are more expensive than chicken
u wot?