Reminder

Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder of what? That having your body looking good automatically bumps your value up on the sexual market?

Good looking women > bad looking women
Pretty much, yes

Why does one need a reminder for that?

Reminder that it's the ex husband posting this

>girl becomes hot and wants to get dicked by men she fantasies about
probably never liked her husband tbqh

>drinking that much soda in one day

H-how?

Reminder of what? Looks don't affect attraction and love is purely based on personality? If so I'd marry my dog.

That makes a lot of sense.

>beta cuck detected

>GOCAD

Reminder that women are incapable of love.

> gets skinny and leaves kids and husband to go partying and hook up with Chads
How is that being a role model to her kids?

Wtf I hate women now

Dude, it's over. She's not in love. So don't forget it. It's just a silly phase she went through.

>incapable of love
She spent however many years with a man who enabled her to get fat, and didn't push her to becomean actualized human being with potential. I'd leave him too. He probably also got extremely self conscious when she lost all of the weight and turned into a jealous, schizo mess-- like most partners do when the other reached their potential and they are left in the dust looking like a sack of shit.

Pretty much this. What kind of fucking message is this slut giving her children? It's ok to ruin the family because you can get ducked on the reg now that you lost weight?

Glad she lost weight, but for fuck's sake cunt, just be honest about what you really wanted here. You don't give a fuck about your kids.

This

Reminder that marriage is dead and no one cares about their children anymore

I think at first she wanted to lose weight to be a role model, but then realized how good she looked so she ditched that quick.

Underrated

ITT: It's ok if a man did it.

That's funny because every other day there is a thread about a wannabe Chad asking if he should leave his wife because she's too fat for his tastes.

literally NOTHING wrong with his.

If a man does it he's a nigger

She obviously loved more than just the first sip

If a man did it he'd lose half or more of all his property as well as all of his future income. So it's totally not okay.

>Leaving your family in pursuit of dick
Literally everything wrong with society
People put their carnal desires above everything, including other people and their moral obligations

sucks that they had a kid but i'm happy for her. husband was probably shit.

life is not like a disney movie or your animes, you fucking faggot

>Women ain't loyal
>Yo gains ain't loyal
>small pengus

Why even live lads? Why even lift?

No one ever encourages it

In fact where's that "doing the easy thing" screencap of a guy who wanted to leave his gf who put up with his shit and erectile dysfunction for years and helped him cure it then afterwards wanted to leave her to fuck random sluts
That one drives the point home

>husband was probably shit

She said her husband was wonderful

Well yeah, many women would be more then okay with it.

Well yeah, many men and women say help her lose weight and if she won't and she' s not a very good partner then dump her.

Life is work, and you'll have all the time in the world to rest when you're dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

>Yo gains ain't loyal
Mfw my gains leave me for another man

Fit im gonna ask what is the right answer here?

>She can stay with him but will cheat semi-frequently/have affairs and raise a child in a loveless marriage once she isnt attracted and feels trapped

>She leaves him, but he knows why and she admits shes not attracted anymore.

I respect the latter decision knowing at least a decision was made vs some princess tier take care of me you married me dialogue while johnny ballsdeep nails her every tuesday morning and sunday afternoon

She should have let him hit that a couple more times and then leave.

Or she can be an adult and honor the commitment she made, not cheat, and take care of her kids

What is your background with marriage, user?

Im a barman, the other day I was taking a card payment for some ice queen blonde girl who was chatting to her less attractive friend about all the guys she is currently letting chase her. These are the things she said

>had been on five first dates this week
>blocked a guy with a six pack on all social media because she found out he was a programmer and that was 'creepy'
>she was tired of guys who play football, it's boring and she wants something more unique and exciting
>she instantly blocks any guy who doesn't have a car

Remember lads, pretty girls have infinity options and they act accordingly.

Agreed
This is the ultimate flaw with a long term marriage when you marry before you find out who you are...or could be. How can you honour a commitment you no longer feel is fair to you?

Also 3rd option was cheating once in a while is acceptable as long as its genuine infatuation or attraction as long as it doesnt take away from your actual marriage or other and isnt more frequent sexual or emotionally fulfilling than your actual commitment.

This guy gets it.

It sucks for the dude, but it isn't her responsibility to suffer for the rest of her life to honor promises made before she had a clue who she was or what she wanted.

It's immature to do that, sure, but we are all immature at some point. Some of us fuck up by driving drunk and believing we will never get caught, some fuck up by committing too soon.

She's not a demon, she was confused, lonely, and doing her best to sort it out.

I have sympathy for them both, desu. There doesn't always have to be a right or wrong

This

I haven't been married if that's what you're asking

Doesn't really change how shitty it is.

Nah I'd be raging if a man ruined his family and neglected his kids while claiming he was being a good role model. Shes modeling terrible behavior.

Well she will be ugly and used up by the time shes 40. Like most women.

Thank god Im gay.

>it isn't her responsibility to suffer for the rest of her life to honor promises made

What the fuck
Not to mention KIDS
They're married and have KIDS
If honestly they were married but childless I wouldn't give a fuck, but the marriage was about more than just themselves the moment she popped a baby into it. To dismantle it should require a bit more of a reason than wanting to ride some other dick, that's too selfish

Pretty sure that wasn't the only reason, user. And if it were, highly doubt she's be honest about it. Likely there is some media sensationalism taking place here.

Would you rather them force a toxic marriage where neither one can be fulfilled, and force the kids to watch, suffer, and wonder?

The whole "stay together for the kids" argument is one only people who have never been there can really make without crossing their fingers behind their backs

Reminder that she made it?

>want to be a role model for her children
>get divorced when she realize she can get onto the cock carousel again

#1 Mom right there

Does ANYONE here have any information whatsoever about the husband?

If not how can you make any judgements on their relationship?

From what we CAN see, she improved herself and upgraded, congratulations to her.

Nicely done.

Like you wouldn't want to sleep with more attractive men or women if you had the chance .

Literally happens to every women that loses weight.

this absolutely
it's why we will lose if it carries on

That men are nothing but trophies to women.

Am I the only one noticing that nowhere in the article does it say she's fucking a bunch of dudes?

She could be just fucking one dude, who has his shit together and isn't a lazy, complacent asshole.

Is that wrong?

>he's not in a swinger relationship
Kek, fucking virgin.

Underrated post

Go back to /pol/ fatties. Stay mad.

Definitely not the only reason. Anyone who would impregnate a disgusting sofa bison like that has a major lack judgement along with being a lazy piece of shit.