That first meal of the day

>that first meal of the day

is that mold on your fries?

>that first heart attack of the day

need more beans for maximus fart gains

>fries
Those are chips and no, it's not. It's a black bit from the potato. Do you get all your "fries" from McDonald's you poor Amerifag? Never made "fries" before, no? No, you haven't, have you? No...

You're in the UK I recognise a great traditional meal when I see one m8.

Sure am lad

fucking lold

Those beans come out of a can? What's with the wateriness? Is it soup? Maybe you're supposed to use a bowl. Are there instructions on the can?

What is that brown tumor on the left?

fucking hell why so many beans

how can u eat it like that all in one place? Id spill that shit everywhere
just get 2 plates is it too hard to wash the dishes?

Should I eat beans from the can without doing anything to them? Can a britlad help? I had those Heinz beans once, and liked them.

lol thats how canned beans should look like

Every time I go to England I think its going to be wonderful until I realize this is considered a "well balanced" breakfast.

Also 7/10 no fried toast

This is typical white english people dinner, this is what they eat every day. if those miserable white cracker fucks decide to spice it up they add some smiley face potatoes and turkey dinosaurs. fucking disgusting race of people

kek

where's the black pud? in that pastry?

>that first carb load to start off the day

>white english

what other type of English person is there, darkie?

better be maple style beans

>eating 1pl8 first set

>not eating 2pl8 first set

enjoy your no gains

>first meal of the day

7/10 bean to chip ratio is way off, also that pastie looks small so no max protein gains on the minced beef which I guess them beans might make up for

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Oh man im cutting right now fuuuck

>misc

The winning kind

I clicked on the thread because I saw chips, beans, and a pasty. Nice one OP.

Beancurd ribs

looks overcooked

Nah famalam that's the marinade

Shits tasty man but you pretty much need a shower after eating them

I hate when my food touches

>white english
So English? Fucking paki twat

Probably a heart transplant too

Wew

Protip; take the skin layer off the ribs before you roast them - it'll allow the fat to drain better

I didn't know 7 year olds browsed Veeky Forums.

>that first dank (XD) maymay of the dayday

nah, you're not heating them up long enough

probably microwave them don't you? lmao

Your meal looks disgusting and you didn't make those fries nigger, you defrosted and microwaved.

OI GOVNAH AV YEW GOT A BIT OF TEA FOR DA QUEEN M8 DONT FORGET TO BIN DAT KNOIFE WHOILE YOUHR AT ET

Baked beans are nice but they're also kind of shitty. Like they couldn't sneak their way into a fancy meal without being kicked out by meal security

OP are you even trying? Every TRUE Veeky Forumsizen knows that pic related is god-tier.

>british garbage

if you're gonna eat british at least eat a sausage-bacon-egg muffin with 3-5 pieces of black pudding and some eggs on the side.

And protein powder with milk.

top kek most english brekky ive seen in a while

You need more chips though. What you gonna mop up the bean juice with?

Needs mayo with the ketchup to make pink sauce

Also I bet youre northern

gotta get that first SIP

Reported

>disgusting
Yeah, too bad their ability to conquer the shit out of the world (and probably cuck your ancestors) was not hampered at all by their cooking.

Besides, a nice pie & gravy with mash and some greens is god tier. So is most Sunday roast.

C'EST UNE POUTINE, PAS DE "TATERS AND CHEERS", TABARNAK DE TAPETTE FUCKING ANGLO, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Surprisingly delicious though.

>conquer the shit out of the world
I can't think of any other country that had success with conquering and yet is utterly disgusting... oh wait, how about the ottoman empire? You products of incest still think the english language is widely used because of 'dominance' and not because it's the simplest shit out there.

Holy shit dude, I bet that entire meal came out of the microwave. You didn't make shit, you just bought the cheapest bag you could find and tossed it in the microwave for 3 minutes, couldn't even afford to fucking bake em.

you're that Canadian guy from /int/ right?

English isn't the simplest shit out there that would he mandarin. If it's so easy why do so many people have problems with it?

stop being so salty lad, some people just end up having a lesser lineage

Une poutine*

haha fuck im probably going to buy one of these now because of this stupid shit

That meal looks looks like total dog shit.

Why do britbongs suck so bad at cooking???

wrong nigel

they conquered the world precisely because their food sucked cock

if all I had to eat every day was bangers and mash I would ravage the local populace for new things to eat

t. chang ping wung

Taters and cheese wtf hahahahahaha

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

p sure that guy was laughing at the name

>that comment on the screen

kek

Ah, in that case all is forgiven.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty breakfast on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

>french diaspora stirring shit up again
go eat your wine and froglegs elsewhere faggot

pizza is the alpha and the omega