well which is it Veeky Forums?

The press

It's always the press

>1plate = 60kg/132lbs
>2plate = 100kg/220lbs
>3plate = 140kg/310lbs
>4plate= 160 kg/352lbs
Should be said for reference

With that cleared a gf is by far the hardest since girls are extremly hard to pick up, unlike weights who want to be picked up and are dying for your attention

I just find it stupid how people brag about their dead when it doesn't really matter bodybuilding wise unless you want a little Christmas tree on your lower back lol if you want a wide and thick back heavy rows and pull-downs simple. On the other hand bench and squats are important, especially bench theres a reason why everyone asks "how much do you bench bro", its the king upper body exercise hits your whole chest, back delts and tris... Its a fact look a a guy who benches alot compared to a guy who deads alot who looks like they "lift" more ill let you find that out for yourself

Do your math again you retard

>pull downs
>not pull ups

fat fuck detected

>140+40=60
>incorrect kg to lbs conversion
Christ, we've found someone more retarded than copypasta op

Girls come and go, I could get a new one monthly if I wanted. All my lifts are half of this guide though, lifting out of twink mode is difficult.

Whats wrong with it?
I use 20kg weights as measurements for the pl8
1 plate each side = 20+20 = 40
Add in the oly bar for another 20 and you get 60
From 60 add two plates (2*20=40) and you get 100
Add two more and you get 140
Another 2 and you get 160

Took the numbers and rounded em off to lbs since many assholes still use imperial to give em a point of reference

For me it's a tie between the bench press and squat. Two years ago, my Max deadlift was 475 lbs while it squat was 275. Yes I know. Weird.

Not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder you dumb cunt.

And you do it again.
When the retarded spoonfeeders are retarded you know this board is dead

I'm 3 months in and 74kg with stats of

1pl8 OHP
2pl8 bench
2pl8 squat
3pl8 diddy
0 GF

atleast my press is ok.

If you're going to bother using imperial you should know that imperial plates are heavier. 45lbs, not 44.

1pl8 = 135
2pl8 = 225
3pl8 = 315
4pl8 = 405
5pl8 = 495

etc

>inb4 hurr they're the same just labeled differently

go to a gym with both and weigh them on a scale, they're not

>140+40=60
Opps, i didnt see that
My bad

Also the imperial conversion is straight up from a calculator i found off google because i dont know imperial since i havent been using it IRL ever
No offence to americans but your system of measurement is very specific to your own country

If you were going to google it why not ask Google to convert the units for you exactly rather than use the 2.2 approximation?

If you were rounding the numbers why did you not round them.to the nearest 5lbs?

Imperial units are British not American.

I don't use retarded imperial units as I am a eurofag.

If you've never used it why would you make as post as reference like youvare some sort of authority figure who is shit at math

I put it in as a point of reference because it bugs the shit out of me when someone says "I lift 375lbs" since i have no idea how much that is
If someone asked me for my own weight in imperial i wouldnt know what to say since i dont know which is not strange because its not a unit of measurement i frequently use

>Imperial units are British not American.
They are however used extensivly in america

I'd say the press.

Odd thing about it though that doesn't happen on any of my other lifts:

i'll feel incredibly strong at it and be slamming out reps, then suddenly i'll just hit a brick wall when a wave of fatigue hits me out of nowhere on next rep, and i fail to get it all the way up.

The press brohim
Diddlys took me the longest but I'm 6'2 however i always worried about the press

>I put it in as a point of reference because it bugs the shit out of me when someone says "I lift 375lbs" since i have no idea how much that is
>If someone asked me for my own weight in imperial i wouldnt know what to say since i dont know which is not strange because its not a unit of measurement i frequently use
Thatvhas nothing to do with the thread we are talking in plates as a universal measurement of the lifts. just off yourself

>use Google for conversion
Ok, then 60kg are 132.277 lbs
>round them to the nearest 5lbs
Why would anyone do this? Doesn't your gym have 2.277 lbs plates? Mine does

all for 5 reps

OHP: 145
Bench: 185
Squat: 315
Deadlift: 385
C&J: 155
Gf: 1

How is your bench so low if you can press 145? Is your spotter pushing down on the bar?

(all for 5 reps btw)
I just reached 1 plate OHP
Bench is lagging real hard, just over 1.5 plate atm
squat i got just over 2.5 plate
deadlift is at 3.5 plate

for me, i feel bench is the hardest atm.

These guys push press and count it as a real press

>4plate= 160 kg
>Kek
1 plate is 20kg, 20x8=160, 160+bar= 180 kg

Skinny none lifting faggot detected get off fit if you cant even bench your bodyweight peasant

Lol pull ups? Must be a femanon

> Mfw I'm sitting here with my 70kg bw and ability to do 10 full rom pull ups with 30kg of weights.
>Typing this in front lever

Tits or gtfo

Yeah whats your bench though lol... Inb4 lies just to look cool

You don't believe me? Then tell me why do I have these wings for?
I don't have my bench PR since I'm doing street workout. But yeah, my chest is my weakest body part. Pic incoming

I'll help you pal.
If you have 140kg and you add another 40 to it, you get how much? Tip: It's certainly not 160.

40kg OHP
50kg bench
95kg SQ
105kg DL
0 GF

My lifts and GF status were better some time ago, but I'm coming back after hip, shoulder and feels injuries. I'm gonna make it someday.

the 1/2/3/4 came super easy, gf still looking for one.

>Pull ups
>Bodyweight exercises

Crossfitter detected

OHP 35kg
Bench press 65kg
Squat 90kg
Deadlift 80kg

I'm 6'0 /183cm 75kg and I really don't know how you guys manage to deadlift and overhead so much while maintaining proper form.
I am starting to add to my Greyskull routine farmer walk just to increase my grip and forearm strenght because that's what stopping my progression with dl: I literally struggle to keep the bar in my hands for the 5 reps if I try to deadlift 90kg.

Just as I thought pussy ottermode physique your arms are 14.5 inches... Proves my point about a weak bencher

what u do for tris?

>Advanced bodyweight exercises require only the best form
>Crossfit has no form
>You lose
Pussy ottermode?
>Heartwarming lel
>My physique is enough to impress any girl and my elements are enough to depress any gymfag
Physique is not why I train, it's functional strength.

Mostly weighted dips and straight bar dips

Bench for me. I can almost crank out 1 rep of 2plt on a good day. Everything else has left the standards in the dust

60 x3 ohp
100 x2 bench
120 x3 squat
155 x3 deadlift
1 gf

No any gymrat will think your a look and lift like a weak Crossfitter maybe you can impress the average person who doesn't lift

When will you achieve perfect form muscle up, front/back lever, planche, hspu?
I can answer that question for you

Never cus I dont wanna be a ottermode crossfitter looking faggot like yourself

under developed mid chest. I also only have access to DBs unless I sneak into my old UNI gym.

nope, I know the difference mongol.

I've also been overtraining OHP and severely neglecting undertraining bench.

kind of veering off my routine and its fuckin up my symmetry.

Fair enough breh, I wish you best in your future progress.

You too mane

I can do 5 reps of 1/2/2.5/3 and no gf in sight

1/2/3/4 - shouldnt be hard at all.

but almost at 2/3/4/5 @ 6'1 178lb the ohp will be hardest

It's different from person to person.

Jesus Christ you fucking Americans, not even him but I'll never convert my stats to lbs again you ungrateful fucks. Guy is throwing you a hand for your retarded measurements and you complain he doesn't get it exactly right.

Hit OHP first, then squat, then bench, then diddly.

The measurements were 40 pounds off.
Are you retarded?

No heavy deads, no lower lats.