Which coin has JUST'd you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

Which coin has JUST'd you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

chainlink

Monaco. Bought close to 300k, dollar cost averaged down, but still losing hard.

Ripple

ARK but the loses were made back up by chainlink

Bitshares and Sia

I'm new to crypto and so far none. It's like people forgot that it's still Veeky Forums.

currently -99% on espers and -85% on stox with the rest of my portfolio as follows
>-50% on blockcat
>-40% on adex
>-35% on shift
literal only thing keeping me afloat right now is the obsidian i bought 3 months ago

All of these coins. Fuck them all. I moved on to bigger and better things.

OPUS - Lost 0.3 eth
BitDice - Lost 0.2 Eth
STX (STOX) - Lost 0.2 ETH
BAT - Lost 0.2 Eth
OMG - Lost 0.1 ETH

>chad recommends ripple
>brad recommends chainlink
>So desperate to forever end wagecucking that I take a blind faith from brad
Tl;dr; Chainlink and ripple are kill

ODN. Didn't sell when I made 2x.
It also seems like Cryptopia has stolen it, 30+ hours since I attempted a withdraw.

DGB, ICN, DNT,

bitcoin cash

Oh, I forgot MBRS (Embers Coin)
Fuck that as well and the Asain shill.

Anyway, I learnt my lessons and made much more in gans now so all goods.

Dude...
Opus fluctuates 50% every day because it's valued so low and whales are playing games to accumulate, I wouldn't sweat it.

no, this is Business & Finance. we're very serious here.

WE

FUUUCK LINK, SELL IT ALL

I locked in my losses because I sold. It was doing nothing but going down for ages until recent news. Anyway, all my eth is in request network and wanchain now and have made 7+eth from chainlink and other ICOS.

losing my whole shit (1.5) bitcoins cause i fucked up with a backup

Byteball, lost over 4 BTC (and counting)

LTC
bought at $70
sold at $50

Elix, BAT.

BTS, they went up to like 20% at first. I HEDLED. Now they're worth fucking 20% of what I bought them for.

MANA

bought at 750 stats yesterday

now i want to kms

Neo by far. I lost so much money on it both when it was ans, and after it became neo, because I kept selling and buying at wrong times due to manipulation. Someday I hope for burgerland to annihilate the chinks off the face of the earth.

Okay to be fair this has been a kek-worthy thread to read because all the coins listed here I made money off. Top kek

Went all in on OMG at 20k sats.
Down 1.2k rn.

Was all in on DGB at 1940. Didn't sell at 2100+. Still holding...I uninstalled blockfolio a long time ago but I occasionally check my Bittrex hoping for a miracle. I honestly have suicidal thoughts everytime I see the DGB market on Bittrex...

Civic and Link.

Both might rebound but as soon as they hit my buy-in price, I'm out.

Signatum

EBET, but it'll go up next year.

OMG fucked me

walton, neo, chainlink, sia, bytom, civic

literally came in here the night before the devs dumped and told biz to get out while they still had a chance. next day price is 600 sat lel. and I thought it hurt when I sold at 1700, that shits like 300 sat right now.

Most people weren't hear for this somehow

Iota? More like I-oughta listen to pol and invest in something not shit.

Lost over 55k.

mfw mined heaps and dumped at 4k sat

>dollar cost averaged down
>on a losing stock
so you bought more?

bitbean

OMG... So much hype around this coin, I also didn't buy at an ATH. probably around $9.50. I have lost so much bitcoin it is not even a joke.
Anyone else with heavy OMG bags still?

same. im up lije 40k across almost every coin mentioned even after the alts planewreck. you guys must be retarded

First blood, zencash and dnt got be pretty good

Got in at the top of the massive May pump and got JUSTd out of my life savings from listening to you fucking cunts

>DGB at 20k sats
>SIA 800 sats

JUST

Still holding them too. Life savings was $33k. Let's just say it's no where near that now..

Bnt and cfi

why the FUCK would you sell a top 10 coin at a loss. do you really think it will never ever go back to that price in the future

coss fucked me, bought into the shillings at ath like a retard even though i could tell it was made by pajeets

i told you, buy $5 worth, not $300