Any fellow anarchists on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no this is a BASED tankie board revisionists up against the wall

>>>/fk/

fuck off leftypol

no I'm not an an*Rchist

I hope you realize liberals conventionally hate anything actually left.

>le liberal!
>le left!
no one cares about your faggy manufactured larp battles you child. Youre all the same social rejects/mentally retarded weirdos on the fringes of society adopting some horrid ideology to rally around.

There can only be one antichrist. Merry christmas.

>You're wrong because here are pictures of people I don't like whom I associate with your views.

Cherry picking isn't an argument, neither are ad hominem attacks.

Tolstoian?

See pic related, you end everyone who thinks like you look just like these people and lead self destructive and pointless lives because I say so. This has no bearing on any discussion of the merits of your ideology, but by posting it I can pretend that I’m making some profound point and if you interject I can just double down with more unflattering caricatures until you leave the thread in disgust or frustration.

>maybe if I just rattle off a bunch of logical fallacies, no one will notice my complete deflection of being called out on doing nothing but engaging in the mental equivalent of a childrens nerf war online!

also, look up what the "fallacy fallacy" is user.

Q.E.D.

Dada

I'm an anarchist and pantheist.

You see user, this is you projecting. In your infantile binary bird brain, you believe there are only two sides, the left wingers (the power rangers) and the evil alt-right (putty monsters) I used the example of power rangers metaphors to highlight how childish your mode of thinking is and how people like you care nothing of politics or philsophy or anything like that, youre just stupid manchildren playing laser tag in the areana of politics because you believe it makes you more intelligent and more important than if you were just playing some silly game with your friends.

I am directly attacking you, while all you can do in response is start swinging at your strawmen because you lack the mental capacity to even consider for a moment that anyone other than some dumbass /pol/ shitposter would hate you

Cherry picking: selectively choose (the most beneficial items) from what is available.

Ad hominem: of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Both of these precisely describe what you did. Get fucked.

now tell me what the fallacy fallacy is user. Also, youre bitching about cherry picking implies that these people are simply a few crazy outliers and not the typical anarchist themselves. Just look at this guy user, look at how hes a borderline mentally retarded child who is ruled by paranoia and emotion to the point that he runs into oncoming traffic just to yell at strangers

youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU

I’m well aware of your political beliefs dumbass. Watch, we’re gonna follow the same pattern for the next three dozen posts, because I’m mimicking your style of “arguing” which is extremely common on Veeky Forums amongst every political group. I post a caricature, you deny it’s vailidity, I double down on it and then call you various insulting words denigration your maturity, intelligence, or both. This isn’t rocket science, every third grader knows how to play this game. You aren’t Machiavelli, you’re a chimp with a keyboard and broadband internet. Your ideology and mine are irrelevant, keyboard chimps exist amongst all political groups. You fling your shit everywhere, smear it on the walls, and pretend you have any real point beyond canned reaction images and insults memorized from your favorite ebin r/Veeky Forums posts.

I remember being 11

This man...
Could he be a god?
Is it really Jesus being born today to guide us into the light?

>continuing to project right after you got called the fuck out for doing so like an ape flinging shit

this childish mindset is the reason no one takes you or your little temper tantrums of things you know nothing about seriously. You know full well this thread was meant to be nothing more that "le epic lefty memes" in a pathetic attempt to recruit people to your side and now, you have no idea to respond to being called out for this. keep swinging at alt-right strawmen an now, centrist (another thing you dont know the meaning of)

You are a dumb poopoo head and a three year old. I said it, and you won’t post pics to prove your head isn’t made of poo and you aren’t a little baby, so I WIN. Take that you stupid (insert ideology of your choosing here). Clearly by choosing not to respond to my inane ramblings you’re admitting that they’re correct, not deliberately ignoring them because they’re literally schoolyard insults wrapped up in fancy ribbon that don’t signify a response. Today I have proven that (insert chosen ideology) is truly the way forward!

thanks for shitting this thread up
it had potential

You both fucking suck ass

>BLACKS ARE BASED
Go live in Africa then you faggot, probably Swedish.

>liberals aren’t centre left
>autistic people are totally the same as the people I don’t like but how dare you call me autistic for liking MLP and having a Fursona

>that guy on the far left
MUTTED
>posting hooded weirdos because that’s somehow you
No the average millennial does not come out like that
You would know this if you actually went to uni and didn’t fail your sixth form exams

*political non euclideans your path*

>immediately picking up on the blacks
Someone got bullied at school

I wish I could go over there and beat the shit out of everyone there without caring which side they're on.