Gotta confuse the heart ryte babe??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuQ6yukrhng
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqyaPpG2GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Well, that didn't take long.

Also, i want to fuck those bountiful bimbo tits

Of course it didn't, have you ever met a woman?

Oh yeah, it's brutal. Women essentially have 5+ dicks on tap even when they're dating someone. The moment they break up, it's game on

how can A guy ever think about fucking RICH 8 SCOOPS PIANA leftovers
imagine what he did to her in bed

is this real or at least recent? her tits look normal here, where everywhere else her tities baby pls look like fucking basketballs shoved under her skin

Prolly the lighting and a couple weeks recent yes

JUST

Damn man women are cruel af. That was completely unnecesary.

THIS IS WHY I ONLY DATE BLACK WOMEN.

I HAVE NEVER HAD A BLACK WOMAN DO ME WRONG.

>2011+5
>trusting the vaginal jew
it was clear from the beginning in pianomans case, she was a fame digging whore

Is this a meme or black women indeed have superior morals?

They're more loyal because they're generally the least desired women on the planet.

>enjoy my leavings bro

They have normal morals, they just don't have the same dating pool other women enjoy.

Lmao this is unfortunately true

Wow, insecure much?

there's so many of these roided out fags with shitty short hair and perma-stubbles. i honestly feel like I'm in Attack of the Clones when I go to the gym.

time to leave you all behind for good

He's gonna jump off a bridge?

>Grown men behaving like high-school girls.

Where did the west go wrong?

>Gucci belt and walmart shorts

Why do they all wear the same combo? Even rich does that.

Shit, I never cared that much for rich (not in a bad way either) but now I feel sincerely sorry for the guy. That's just a shit move from her.

CARDIOVASCULAR ATTACK TIME GOD DAMN IT GONNA KILL SOME MOTHERFUCKIN HEART
3 SCOOPS OF 5150 MIXED WITH PIC RELATED CMON

>serial monogamist that hasn't liked the girl I'm seeing in 4 years
>at least I didn't have a sham marriage and get cucked on social media/my living
Life's not so bad

I feel bad for Rich

This is what richard gets for not leaving behind his human heart and falling for a whore
Time to leave everything behind and ascend to valhalla, piano man

youtube.com/watch?v=RuQ6yukrhng

what kind of brain damage do I need to write stuff like this?

@sara.piana with @repostapp
・・・
Nothing EVER goes away until it has taught us what we NEED to know!
If we run hundred miles an hour to the other end of the continent in order to get away from the obstacle, we find the very same problem waiting for us when we arrive. It just keeps returning with new names, forms, manifestations until we learn whatever it is meant to teach us about where we are separating ourselves from reality, how we are pulling back instead of opening up, closing down instead of allowing ourselves to experience fully whatever we encounter, without hesitating or restraining into ourselves.
This is SO true! Doesn't matter how far you try to get away from "your problems" or whatever your situation is. It will keep happening till you TRULY have been taught the "lesson" you were meant to go through in life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and we go thru many fucked up things in life 4 a good reason! ......
To have a better understanding on certain things you might HAVE gone thru or things you WILL go thru.
Life can be a bitch but y'all should be happy to be alive & enjoy the present time to its fullest! Be the best you can be & fucking ROCK this world living it HAPPIER than you have ever been XOXO. #JustGoForIt #NoRegrets #FuckGivingUp #FightTillIDie #NeverGiveUp #QueenOfFuckingEverything #LiveLifeToTheFulllest #Motivation #TurnObstaclesIntoOpportunities #WhateverItTakes #SaraPiana #BossBitch #BelieveToAchieve #KilThatShit #QueenShit #DreamChaser #WatchMe #SeeYouAtTheTopBoo .

Nothing Cookie Time™ won't make feel better. Gotta confuse the emotions, right ba-..... Oh.

#sundayfunday with this #beauty @sara.piana. Thank you for being so kind to me and a #friend when i needed one. You are one of the most beautiful people i have ever met inside and out. You are not only an #ispiration to me but thousands of people across the world. Let the #haters hate and keep doing you and remember what i told you... #thebestrevengeislivingwell I am so very #proud of you and thankful to be apart of your #life #instaday #me #followforfollow #howitshouldbe #fitnessmotivation #fitnessmodel #icequeen #happy #bigchrismiller #bigthingscoming #instagood

Yes
>me and my ex live in gf had a fight and i told her we were done.
>She goes out, comes home that night and we make up.
>Week later find some dudes card in laundry.
>Confront her about it and she says "well we were broken up"
>Dump her that day and move out

I know man

I cant believe theres a real human bean on the other end of that gibberish

How come she kept Piana's name?

Hes like half the size of rich

This guys still firmly within humanity. Manlet too

Rich is probly just laughin his ass off at this discount replacement

it's all about the face and frame

poor rich

Poor man's Jay Cutler

amazing how much appeal fake breasts can add

>#life #instaday #me #followforfollow
instagram is another world of insecurity
can't stand ppl with the cringe quotes and hashtags on this shit like cmon
make good content

>skin cancer
>now this
How long until he leaves humanity behind one last time?

Lol no, I fucked a black qt for a bit, then stopped when she got clingy. About 7 months later she hits me up for sum fuk and after we're done she tells me how she's got a boyfriend studying abroad that summer. All hoes aren't loyal regardless of race, you just have to find the good ones.

Btw she was a "new black" that only liked BWC so not even a hood rat

you sound like a #hater

christ, what an ungrateful whore

>those cancerous comments

>Lapis Lazuli4 days ago
>The great news is: You are a Queen- and it has no bearing on him. Throughout History Queens have Ruled at a much Higher level than Kings! You are Royal!

As the fucking man Patrice would say: only a man can make a woman queen, a queen cannot make a man a king. Fucking sluts have no comprehension of how lucky they are when a man elevates them.

#hatersmakemefamous

>Of course it didn't, have you ever met a woman?
Yes, doubt you have cuck.

ya this manlet isn't leaving humanity behind any time soon
just go back crawling to richie already, godspeed sara

LOL you're so fucking pathetic, it's literally the reverse in society you must be american.

no it isn't

It's almost like an swollen chested,ugly slut is going to be petty.

you live in fucking saudi arabia bro?

literally anywhere women aren't kept respectable by men, their true nature comes out where they keep like 5 chump guys on standby for when they get bored of their current relationship and feel like getting some strange dick. Minute they break it off, they're hopping on the cock carousel with no remorse

shorts could be fear of god or balmain

don't black women have the highest level of promiscuity of any group?

not even a racistfag, but I'm pretty sure you've got the statistics backward

you are either a landwhale woman who can't see outside of his nose or a incredible cucked guy like cucked guiness tier

For you

Stop shaking and take time to form a readable sentence.

You should have kicked her out

I'm a bit behind on Rich.

He and his wife split, now she's posting a pic of her with her new guy?

depends
ghetto black women are loyal(because their men beat the shit out of them)
the ones that act white cheat like any other girl

gotta confuse the sipping

Literally the opposite for me. All I hear about is pussyhurt women crying about

>"he's got a new girlfriend"
>"he's had x number of new girls since Alice"
>"he went to some other girls as soon as they were done, etc"

She's reposting McKaelus just to mock Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqyaPpG2GE

Girls dont waste time when they wanna leech money off the next target.

I've fucked 3 black girls (the same type you described) and they all say "I can't believe how big your penis is, I heard white guys are small". Every single one.

I've only been with one White girl by extension and she was a top tier redhead, though emotionally crazy like all redheads are

BBC is this centurys biggest lie desu

It's the same for men, or at least for me.
I mean, i'm in a relationship but if i broke up with my gf tonight i have a couple of girls i could sleep with tomorrow night if i wanted to.
Do you guys not have qt girls hitting on you regularly?

I English, is there a fitting word for that kind of white trash guy with trashy sun glasses and the redneck hair cut and the all-around clownish look?

yeah man since i started sipping first day in the morning the qts all started sucking my dick

What's with all the monster shitposting? I'm seriously interested, what's the point?

>It's the same for men
Thank you, I'm not saying women don't act like sluts but this 'poor men we are honest men and women take advantage of us' is just tumblr victim tier bullshit.

I get mires but I don't actually ask for numbers or anything because I'm a respectable honest white man AND NOT A FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGER whoops that slipped out excuse me

Dunno, we don't have niggers in my country, but statistically black female/white male is 200% more stable than white female/white male marriages.

UK here, I think it's like valley trash type look.

Trying to force a meme

>tfw black and 6 inch penis
:(

Lmfao thanks for making me laugh bro

You can probably still get away with calling it BBC, white girls are gullible as fuck

I agree. I've never cheated on a gf but that doesn't mean i'm a fucking saint. I've flirted with plenty of women while i was still in a relationship whom i've slept with after that relationship has ended.

I don't ask for numbers either. I go to university so i regularly meet plenty of qts who move in the same circles. And there's always facebook, you don't need her number.

>having kikebook
enjoy botnet

Such absolute statements are thoughtlessly proclaimed

Some women do, others do not
Some men do, others do not

Come on, user

Back to /g/ with you

>Letting a vindictive bimbo use you as a prop in her petty game of pointless disrespect and social media posturing with her ex husband

I've got as much of a hardon for "fuck me like my ex can't" sex as anybody else, but this is just beta as fuck.

You'd think a dude with that much exogenous testosterone gushing through his veins would have the balls to just tell a bitch no, but I guess bottom-feeding "internet fitness" types have to take whatever attention they can get.

>white girls are gullible
Girls in general, they don't know what an inch is.

that right there is a good couple
at least they look in the same age/mind frame
well maybe she is a little beat up but that is literally her lifestyle choice

Rich needs the cock lower than balls girl, or any old physique athlete chick

NOT 20yo bitches desu

A californian

that's not her real channel

Cried because his dick doesn't work

why does he not think the same thing is going to happen to him? girls like these are pathological about powering through men and relationships. does he think 'oh yeah you're not with rich anymore baby you're mine now, got you locked down yeahhhh' because the same thing will happen to him and probably after a much shorter time

Upvoted :^)

well he probably won't marry her so what's there to lose?

not any of the many ive torn up with my bathmate enhanced (moby) dick kek

>Naxalt

So unless 100 percent of a given group exhibits a behaviour we can't take note of it?

err have you seen their lifestyles? a lot of fucking money by the looks of Rich

"lol" good "content"

by leaving behind any ideals not having to do with the immediate indicators of success

I don't see what the problem is
he made the decision to (buy her nice things to) bang her vagoo, so what? if she leaves in a few months you think he's gonna think "oh no I shared pictures on instagram of me with some bodybuilder girl with fake tits and got some free publicity but now I don't bang her anymore my career is over"? I don't get your logic

REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF CHAD
GYMCEL UPRISING NOWWWW

Should've revenge-fucked and broken up with her mid-cum

>Do you guys not have qt girls hitting on you regularly?

No

Any guy that has to add "big " to his name suffers from severe insecurities and is gonna get cucked