That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

Just took my first sip of the day.

What's the difference between Absolute Zero and Zero Ultra?

Zero Ultra is fortified with extra vitamins and whatnot. Also it doesn't taste like the urine of Satan after a hefty portion of asparagus.

They don't sell it in my country. What does Zero Ultra taste like?

Pic related = OP's first sip of the day. Every day.

>tfw you will never suck cum out of emma watson IRL

Actually bought one today. Going to have the first sip of my lifetime tomorrow. What am I in for?

>tfw first sip of the day

A gradual but sure downward spiral into complete ruin.

First sip virgin here

I'm trying my best to lead a healthy lifestyle, i.e only drinking water and tea, no junk food, etc.
Will this stuff give me cancer, heart disease, or anything else I should worry about? How easily is it to get addicted? Currently I'm 6'1 165 lbs.

Don't drink it you shit it's a meme

fucking fatass

0 calories
0 sugar
200mg caffeine

its healthier than eating an apple, this drink is the future of the industry, I can swear that you WILL enjoy Monster Zero Ultra™

SS is also a meme but it's been working well for me. I'm just worried about the other ingredients which will kill me in the future. I want to live along life.

I thought it was 350mg? Why the fuck would I want to drink that if my preworkout powder has the same caffeine content per scoop (200mg)?

the ingredients say nothing about caffeine but it does contain 350 mg of sodium

Monster states that it contains 30mg of caffeine per 100ml. Thus 30mg*5 equals 150mg of caffeine.

I better not be getting memed rn

Someone post the spongebob shoop of this

>tfw first sip of the day

>tfw you just got done taking a much BETTER first sip of the day

my nigga!

stahp

pls

That can't be natty.

>not shocking your system with an ice cold water
never gonna make natty throat gains like me

love that shit. at first you think it's bad, but it grows on you like coffee or alcohol.

me and my friend call them "rockstar bitter" like it's fancy or some shit.

Good

>tfw not drinking top tier energy.

Its like you faggots dont want to make it.
350mg of caffene plus 3 scoops = goodbye humanity

If caffeine makes your life easier and you hate coffee, it's easy as fuck to get sucked in.

>first sip of the life

I like this meme drink

>unironically drinking neckbeard drinks

top kekekekke

it's like listening to the metal bands you liked in middle school, nostalgic and dumb but fun

Completely different taste. Absolute zero tries to imitate the original. Zero Ultra is a kind of undescribable taste, something citrus-grapefruit-but-not-intense that in general tastes very nice in my opinion. In the start I had to get used to it but now I love it

They're even better when used as a squat plug!

It's a lot less sweet

>tfw you get free sips from your med school, but they aren't ultra