RIP CHAINLINK

In less than 24 hours, this will be the outcome of LINK.

S

Nice, whoever holds theirs links is retarded.
There is NO oracles problem hahaahahah.

Guys help me fud and keep the price lower for 2 more hours so my transaction is complete TY.

This reminds me of all the premature Bitcoin obituaries that started popping up around 2011 onwards

is this reverse fud to unload bags?

Yep.

>dont worry about the bleeding that shows no signs of stopping
>its all because of half assed fud on Veeky Forums
>i promise its safe to buy now :^)

I bought at 6400 so comfy right now literally have played walton and link so cash

hahahahaha yeah linkies are gonna be so poor. Dumb poor idiots. Only stupid people hold chainlink hahahaha. So stupid. idiots

Not exactly, it probably will dip further immediately after SIBOS. But Sergey hasn't even mentioned their partners yet, which should happen in a few weeks.

Kek some weak hands are actually selling this goldmine.

Good luck guys. Remember to buy the dip.

Nice, whoever holds theirs links is retarded.
There is NO oracles problem hahaahahah.

Guys help me fud and keep the price lower for 2 more hours so my transaction is complete TY.

hahahahaha, link amirite? hahahhahaha, i sold 1000k thanks op

yes he has bro, this is him with the skateboard

this desperate

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL GUYS! BUY BUY BUY!
LINK CONFIRMED NEXT OMG!

Go kill yourself dude

I could believe a retard on Veeky Forums, or believe Vitalik and Ari Juels, and everyone else who is infinitely smarter. Tough choice! LOLOL

wtf its still $0.38

i thought it must have properly crashed or something. the fud on here is fucking retarded people who fall for it deserve to be exploited

Sell guys, it’s over

check btc value

i hodl LINK because i trust Sergey. He is a good guy and i'm glad that he got rid of his drug problems.

I've posted this before but isn't it too early to call quits on this since it is only a month old? Don't any link by the way.

GEE IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S JUST DECLINING LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER ALT COIN INCLUDING THE SACRED ETH BECAUSE BTC IS MOONING, DURRRRRRR

As long as there isn't an apple on that skateboard, I'm not buying.

Yeah. I hold LINK but I won't be delusional, this is still a gamble at this point and it's possible that bad news will follow or Sergey will fail to deliver, providing some other alt reason to move into the oracle/smart contracts turf. But anyone that bought in thinking placement at a conference announced MONTHS AGO would result in free lambos on conference day is a fool. I fully expect my LINK to go down in value, but I'm not trying to predict the exact perfect time to buy in. All it has to do is hit 40 cents again and I've broken even, I'm not worrying about missing a buy at 35 cents or even 25 cents.

>no morgan stanley sticker

SELL SELL SELL IT WAS ALL A RUMOR THERE IS NO MORGAN STANLEY PARTNERSHIP AFTER ALL