What is my mode, /fit?

What is my mode, /fit?

Very in shape/10. Do you use roids?

Of course he does, even his mirror is veiny

goals/10
good job
stats and time lifting?

Unfortunately no. I'm 20 yrs old so I don't want to fuck up my natural hormones just yet. I do want to try 500mg/week test e in the future tho

kekd

6ft 188lbs give or take a couple of pounds. I started Olympic lifting when I was 15. Did it for about a year which gave me a good base for squat/deadlift. Then I started Ur typical mix of powerlifting and bodybuilding bro split at around 17 yrs old. Took a few months off here and there tho. So around ~3yrs lifting I'd say

that's impressive very nice
I'll save your picture if you don't mind
f-for motivation, of c-course..

Bruhh. Go ahead mohammed

Doesn't look on gear if

You still weightlift?

Core looks solid, much better than the typical brosplit faggot.

no i dont do olympic lifting anymore. I do however try to kind of mimic some parts of the clean and jerk. ie fornt squats which works ur core a lot, clean pulls for traps + back, standing OHP. etc.. and at the end of a workout every now and then i throw in some hanging leg raises. I don't think i have a great set of abs, could definitely add a bit of mass and cut more fat.

Your bf looks low, just looks like unfortunately you store fat on your belly. I wouldn't worry about it, you've got good development on your obliques too.

You look.like.this Homosexual I Know.

You look amazing desu, full homo.

lifting weight stats?

no homo. You look amazing. you're where I wish to be in 3 years. I just wish I had the money to get my diet the protein it deserves.

It's master gains mode.

Nice delts mode

all time PR's: 275 flat bench, 505 dead, 425 squat, 195 ohp

after cut, 245 incline bench, ??? dead, 385 squat, 175 ohp

Some cheap protein sources I consume everyday, canned tuna (buy in bulk), eggs/egg whites and if you want to put on mass, dont worry too much about protein, get in more carbs and fats, they are cheaper too. gl

Insecure enough to be posting your half naked body for meaningless approval from random degenerates on a Cambodian coin collecting forum mode

woop seems like someone's jelly of OP. How are your chips and beer ? keep it up OP! My goal body desu, I still have to lose quite some weight.