Whats your excuse Veeky Forums?

Whats your excuse Veeky Forums?

>That
>Bodybuilder

I don't have retard strength.

I'm short a chromosome

He probably looks better than most people on Veeky Forums though.

I didn't pull out.

He probably out lifts you.

>tfw someone too intelligent to lifts goes and does it anyway.

It would be nice to have gymbro like him to discuss Cicero's philosophical additions to the Latin vocabulary and which crayons taste best during rests.

Lol

the more i see retards and tiny girls outlifting me the less motivated i get as i see even if you can lift a house it won't mean you will look strong and probably look like a retarded down syndrome autisitic little girl

you have to take steroids to look menacing and the only thing more retarded than not lifting is steroid users

im just to intelligent too lift

im not retarded

retarded people are literally too stupid to conserve their strength to avoid hurting themselves so they can give like 50% effort when normal humans can only use like 10% effort

retard strength is a real thing, our bodies limit how much force we can exert so we don't hurt ourselves

plebs

is that my boy J-Genova?

tfw you're less cool than literal retards

dyel

He looks like shit

>when the preworkout kicks in

>ftw you pass your first sip

How could he safely train like that though? Seems like an injury waiting to happen.

Machines would keep his form in check.

Kek

>How could he safely train like that though?

USING MACHINES.

FUNNY ENOUGH, THE MUSCLE BEING UNDER TENSION STOP THE JERKING MOVEMENTS. MY BUDDY HAS THE SAME DISORDER AND DURING TRAINING HIS SYMPTOMS ARE AT THEIR LOWEST.

ALSO DEPLETING ATP REDUCES THE MOVEMENTS FOR THE HOURS AFTER TRAINING.

DOES YOUR FRIEND DO COMPOUNDS OR ARE THOSE TOO MUCH EVEN WITH THE TENSION REDUCING THE JERKING?

Someone with downs might be actually better at becoming fit than a normal person.
They're extremely able to focus on one and only one thing, and if they make that fitness, well, they'd get shredded af. Dude probably can't do math to save his goddamn life, but hey at least he has a healthy habit.

WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING?

retard strength, doesn't count.

Yeah. Well, good for him! It's pretty impressive, he looks good.

What if he's also a better rapper than you?

Veeky Forums'sjanitor.jpg

just like cpu clocks, you can make it better by forcing it to oc but you also risk destroying it

Post your pic.

I'm not autistic

You post on Veeky Forums.

>Lie detected.

Good god, his head doesn't even look like it belongs on his body.

Yeah I am not counting your retard strength

I have one less chromosome than he has.

I doubt that.

>Whats your excuse Veeky Forums?
I'm not literally retarded?

I dunno man, how strong are you?

>Doubt.png

Spotted the DYEL

Fucking young shits don't respect the perseverance. This is inspiring. He has more character than 10 chantastic edgelords.

>injecting chromosomes

He has cerebral palsy and he still probably looks better than you

Obviously, those are just random numbers. But 10%? Could I bench like 2,000 pounds if I just got a massive adrenaline rush and my brain shut off for a minute?

Confirmed he has CP and looks better than me. I never managed to cut this far. Hopig this time I'll make it to 10%