Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5xbsA71v1A)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The nuss procedure fixes it easily.

Holy shit that's an old one.
>mfw I've been here for too long

not all of us live in 1st world countries desu
also it wouldn't fix
>uneven pecs (left is only 2/3 size of the right one)
>6cm chest gap
>flared ribs
>gyno

>mfw home made squat rack is my only cure

Are there non surgical ways to fix this? My doctor said the surgery is very dangerous and not worth the risk

nope, unless you want to fill your chest with silicon

Well i just signed up for a procedure thats pretty new,
Its call the vacuum bell, basically a suction cup that fits in it and pulls it out over time

Also unless you get your doctor to lie for you and say you're having respiratory and other issues (assuming you aren't) because of it, even if you do have insurance the nuss is considered a cosmetic surgery. Have fun dropping $50k out of pocket on a surgery that will leave you unable to lift for 6 months, mildly handicapped for 3 years, and when the bar finally comes out there is a 30 - 35% chance your chest will just revert back to the way it was and you have just wasted $50k and 3 years of your life.

Apart from being born a literal 1/10 in the looks department or maybe being born like 5'4" or something, pectus is pretty much the worst genetic lottery you could lose. You can lift for YEARS, even roiding if you want to, and you will still look like complete shit.

Where can I sign up?

>tfw 1/10 looks, 5'9 and pe
i think it would be easier if i just got euthanised instead of getting the pectus surgery

Well i still have to get it, just sent the doctor an email saying Where do i need to send the money to and i need his approval
I don't know id they do it outside the eu tho,
its made in Germany and the have to ship it out here,
i basicaly did what said and said that i had mild breathing problems over it and he gave me some paperwork

i wanna lick that chest

You can make it, start making money to fix your PE if its severe, then go from there one problem at a time famalam youre young stop being a bitch tho!

I had awful PE

Lifting has helped make it less fucked looking. Pic related

I also used the vacuum bell and have after 2 years of usage a permanent improvement. It's worth the money

>start making money
>average nuss surgery cost = 40/50k
>average annual earnings in my country = 8k
>what are bills

"less fucked looking"? That looks amazing!

I have minor pectus carinatum. Went to an orthopedist and he 3D-scanned my chest and got me a custom brace I wear while sleeping/at home studying.

Hurt pretty bad at first, but now I don't really notice it and it's improving noticeably. Should get complete symmetry in a year or so.

Everyone on the internet was like "if you're past 20 you're too old". I'm 24 and it's fine. So just in case any of you have PC and think you're too old to correct it, maybe you're not.

Wasn't so expensive, for a medical device. $4000 all inclusive (visit to the orthopedist and the brace) until it's resolved.

It used to look like a legit ribcage with skin draped over it, and someone stomped in the center of it

But as you add muscle the valley kinda fills in along with the rest and visually makes a big difference

This is why this thread confuses me. Everyone here acts like surgery is the only solution when working out also does the job. (Assuming you don't have breathing problems.)

I don't know how good of an argument this is, but: When I stand in front of a mirror and tense up my upper body, the valley disappears. That means fitness should also work.

Ya like when i have a huge chest pump, the chest gap you still see in the pic also goes away

So the solution is more muscle in my opinion

Nuss bar fucking hurts and will keep you for liftain for a few weeks.

do you have a pre-lifting photo?

Nah sorry lol that was a dark emo time in my life

Avoided all pictures and mirrors

How is Somalia these days?

Have you had Nuss done? I hear it can be very painful, also it is not guaranteed that the results will be what you wished for. Some who've had it say the results were worth it, others say they were definitely not.

>being born 5' 4

t. Elephant

Not that guy, but I had nuss done. Recovery was crazy painful, but I'm super satisfied with the results and my cardio has improved significantly. I got it 6 months ago, and it was severe so my insurance covered it.

You either lied about having PE or its the most mild case ive ever seen. Btw i have it similar to OP and im 6'3", it doesn't look great and I had problems with self esteem growing up but its one of those things you know you can't change so you stop caring eventually. I would have liked to compete in physique contests but instead I aim more for strength and size because lifting is just a great lifestyle and hobby.

I feel like my PE cramps my lungs a lot as well, I was really ashamed to learn that i can only hold my breathe underwater for 15-20 seconds whereas my smoker friend can hold his for 45 seconds. its pretty lame

I got the nuss procedure when i was 15 for free. Gotta love living in a welfare state

any pre/post pics?

I have moderate pectus and severe rib flaring.

Left - before any sort of training, no ab tension, arms raised to show how far ribs jut out

Right - after a few months of daily ab workouts, my abs are tensed and actively pushing my rib cage and lower back into alignment (like when you are laying on the ground and you push your lower back down to eliminate the arch)

I can maintain this posture as long as I need and when doing simple activities like walking. However it requires time and devotion to strengthening your abs and building the habit of always having them tensed. I certainly couldn't do this when I first started trying to correct my rib flaring.

Wow, I don't have PE. But this is amazing transformation. What ab routine are you doing? Add in some pec isolation exercise, and you'll make it.

Thank you.

Nothing major, just planks at the end of each workout. Worked my way up to a 4 minute plank, if you can do that with good form you should have rock solid abs.

Over the past couple months I've alternated with dead bugs (youtube.com/watch?v=I5xbsA71v1A) and those have really seemed to make everything fall into place.

bretty good change user

here is mine condition, after lifting for about 8 months now
not really thinking about nuss atm, but rather how to get rid of my gyno

You need to eat more. Actually lift and bulk. Drink three protein shakes per day with 50g in each. Lift heavy. You're PE looks minor. It'll be gone in no time.

I'm surprised about the plank and dead bug. I thought you would say typical crunches, reverse crunches, cable crunches etc.

yeah, fortunately mine is only mild
and as i said i'm more concerned about my puffy nips more than anything
still 3 protein shakes seems like an over kill desu desu, especially considerimg i'm already 158lb at 5'9/10''

Buy a zero carb low cal protein shake. Isopure has one I think

for you

Feels good though when you're only 5'5, PE and flared ribs and still got a solid 9/10 girl.

You lemons worry way too much. Nobody really cares all that much. They've got their own lives to live. If you're worried about how it effects your luck with girls then you're an idiot. Yeah you may never strut around topless and have girls dripping at your feet, but as long as you're not an utter cunt your chances are no worse than anybody else's.

Stop trying to find excuses.