Why do girls always do sumo deadlift?

Why do girls always do sumo deadlift?

Because
>glutes

>muh butt
Ban womemes from gyms

Da glutes,
Plus straining while bending over and with widened legs and having a long phallus in their hands is something that comes natural to them.

Why do you care

because they have short arms long legs, makes it easier to pull sumo

Just wondering bro. Is that okay with you?

The same reason some men do it.
They love cock.

No

Faggot

idk, I feel like they do it in a "that's right boys, I lift. I know about sumo so I'm no normal girly girl" kind of way.

Because most women are walking talking meme devourers, and someone that doesn't know they're memes.

are you 12?

because it hits the glutes more, also because girls will almost always be stronger w/ sumo because short torso's and stronger lower body.

>has a problem with women improving there physiques
This the type of guy who will feed his chick extra calories on the sly and tell her she looks fine when she fat cause he's scared she will leave him if she gets in shape

I've never seen a girl deadlift irl

monkey speak, holy shit go back to
>>>WorldStar

I always see girls deadlift wrong. I know two that over extend their back and almost bend backwards, and they never have proper form. Never see girls lower their butts, they keep their legs almost straight. I'd cringe if they actually lifted significant weight.

ill have you know I was botting RS while masturbating.

try installing a mirror in your homegym

This. I am friends with quite a few girls who lift heavy, and they usually lift way more weight sumo than conventional. I personally cannot get comfortable with sumo, so I deadlift conventional. We're all about the same weight, and I pull significantly less than them (probably about 25% less).

My upper body is stronger than my lower body, though, and I have long arms, so those might be reasons why I also prefer conventional as a woman.

Are you sure they're not doing romanian or stiff legged deadlifts in the latter case?

funnily enough, I know a girl who deadlifts 165kg at 55kg-ish and she pulls conventional
She competes at Worlds though so she is a special case

Girls usually have long legs in relation to their torso, so sumo is more comfortable.

Fucking kek

Because sumo is easier and women are weaklings.

cause Veeky Forums doesn't understand how corrosive sumo deadlifting is on instagram.

#SUMO #POWERLIFTER #GIRLLIFTER

>sumo is easier
This is actually complete nonsense, that heavily depends on anatomy.

I have sumos as a deadlift accessory in my programming, and even though I'm lifting a lot less weight I find it in some ways harder than my primary deadlift work.

I also switched to sumo DL recently and altough I have rather long arms I can lift more sumo. I think from a pure anatomy standpoint I should be better on the regular DL.

Which muscles are more involved in the Sumo than the Regular ?

sumo uses more quads you focking mongs

>using a partial squat movement to help hinge movement

isnt fucking rocket science

*their

Are you talking about Marisa Inda? But like you said, that's a special case.

This is true. Sumo is much harder for some people. Some people are more comfortable with narrower squats and conventional DLs while others might like a wider stance with both. It depends on multiple factors including hip anatomy and not just height or limb length. I've read before that it is not just women who seem to prefer sumo but also men in lower weight classes.

Sumo uses quads more.

I don't get it, Sumo uses more quads, but I personally never felt more glutes being used.
Addiotionally, everybody does Stiff legged/Romanian Deadlifts for glute gains. Why does nobody do these in a Sumo stance, when, allegedly, it brings better glute activation?

people do, especially those that train conjugate or other high variation styles

>Are you talking about Marisa Inda?
no

Kek