Talking about dieting and fitness with a coworker

>talking about dieting and fitness with a coworker
>boss suddenly interrupts
>"Stop being obsessed with eating and fitness, find a girl and fuck her brains out"
>"It's the best kind of exercise anyway"
>mfw I don't ever talk about these stuff anyway, the other guy just asked me
>mfw I don't even like girls very much
I just said nothing.
What would I have said anyway? That I enjoy lifting because I'm a shy virgin faggot? They probably know already.

I usually say nothing if someone says some stupid shit like that to me.

Should've said that fitness helps you drill girls harder and chuckled

Sue your boss for harassment

You need to man up.

> I LIKE LIFTIN
> AND I LIKE FUCKIN
> AND YOUR A FAGGOT
> BUT I LIKE YA

>boss suddenly interrupts
>"Stop being obsessed with eating and fitness, find a girl and fuck her brains out"
>"It's the best kind of exercise anyway"

>"Great advice boss, is your daughter busy tonight ?"

Fucking kek
I wouldnt be surprised if he fires OP right there

kek

Man, I sometimes hate straight guys and their constant talk about fucking girls, it's annoying as fuck, it's kinda gross and tacky.

It's like straight men are trying to out cuck each other by fucking as many girls as possible and then showing it in the face of the other straight males that are awkward around girls. It's kinda like straight men like the idea of sex more than sex itself, it's like they're trying to raise their batting average.

I'd rather be the faggot that I am than some fucking tool.

Wtf every gay man I met wouldn't shut up about cock. Gay coworkers trying to show me dick pics and shit. Gay guys in my experience have no fucking boundaries.

>at work in break room
>rarely ever eat, just fast for the 8 hour duration
>majority of coworkers are fat
>always ask me what the fuck my problem is and say that it's unhealthy not to eat

They really don't understand calories, or my cut, or fitness in general. Fat normie are trying to bring me down brahs

Easy, do both.

I've actually has DOMS in my core for few days after a few hours long drunk sex night.

Landwhale at work has a freakout on me because I'm drinking a sugar free energy drink. "THOSE WILL KILL YOU".
yeah but that tub of mayo wont

Insecurity causes people to talk down to you.

Monster energy zero?

First sip of the day m8

> She's free, so are you, you can ask her while looking for a new job, just know that she doesn't date jobless losers

Why don't you just make them suck you off? That will shut those faggots up in no time.

This. The last thing you want to do is act likeva cheeky cunt with a Chad boss.

Shoulda said "what are you doing later tonight boss?"

yeah, people are cunts when they automatically assume i'm obsessed

just man up faggot

"haha explains why you're in such bad shape then eyy m8y ;)"
Chad bosses love Chad replies