I decided to try some combat sport. There's a good (according to reviews online) right next to my house...

I decided to try some combat sport. There's a good (according to reviews online) right next to my house, they offer boxing, muay thai and BJJ lessons. Which should I take? I never trained anything like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

koafitnesscenter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever you like

Try a class of both

Boxing and Muay Thai are very easy to learn and really fun. BJJ can be frustrating as hell in the beginning but the progress is very rewarding.

Is MT easy to learn if I never ever did any fighting?

yes.

daily reminder you'll be put on a sex offender list for the rest of your life if you get a boner during BJJ class

boxing is my favorate but bjj if you like your iq

why do you have to rich to do BJJ?

I dunno if it's still the case, but BJJ used to cost way more than similar sports. Most gyms were $100+ per month, not to mention the $100 dollar pajamas you had to buy.

what a waste

Checked

What a waste indeed

woahhhhhhhhhasted

>Listing off every weeb "combat" sport in existence
>Generic "mma" "wrestling" "boxing" for everything else

2/10 flow chart written by weeb confirmed.

check'd

there's an overlap, muay thai for strike bjj for grapple. Most MMA fighters know both so just try both I guess if you're serious about it

muay thai is also a lot more fun so try that one out first

>not shitposting your quins

Yes! I started Muay Thai about a year ago and haven't looked back. I've had to cut down on lifting from 4x a week to 3x a week but it's worth it imo.

That depends dog. It's all about trainer credentials.

Look for a good history of fights in Muay Thai coaches. Anyone who has never fought pro Thai of some sort or had less than 50 fights is not worth it IMO.

With jujitsu check to see who the trainer got his black belt from. And who that guy got his from. I.e any Gracie or maybe Eddie bravo. Along those lines.

Quintuple 0's to indicate the amount of money in your checking account.

Stop being poor

Completely false. They are all very fun. Once you get decent, I think grappling is the most fun though. More complexity.

post the gym nigga

koafitnesscenter.com/
The Mountain View one.

>koafitnesscenter.com/
Ah shit nigga, you got some Fairtex's. Definitely going to be legit Thai boxers.

BJJ guy has a black belt from some random Gracie I've never heard. There are so many fucking Gracie's.