>divorced 3.5 years now
>get talking about old times
>eventually gets to how awkward our first sexual exploits were
>I've definitely got better since then user, I've perfected my techniques
>heh heh, yeah, so have I
>I've no idea if I have or not
>we should meet up and do each other justice
>umm... Yeah OK sounds good

So suddenly I've got a date with a girl I've not really known since like 18 years ago. I've always wanted to give her the D again and do it right this time, or at least better than I did when I was a fumbling inexperienced 16 year old. And she basically spelled it out that she wants the same thing, it was all pretty upfront once the pleasantries were out the way, which was kind of refreshing actually.

There's only one catch. She has four, yes four, kids.

Miraculously she is actually in shape and looks pretty good still from what I can tell. She's aged really well and her body is, believe it or not as good as it was when we first started fucking.

Tl;dr: ex gf suddenly wants to bone, and I really kinda wanna bone her, but don't want to get dragged into a situation with her four fucking kids.

Wat do.

To keep it Veeky Forums related, I only hit 1 rep on my squat at the end of this cycle of C6W, any idea if should deload any next cycle or just input that squat as my 1RM? It's lower the projected 1RM this cycle for some reason.

Senpai, unless you got a vasectomy, I would be extremely wary. She may be trying to chain you up.

If you want to raise four caramel coloured children by my guest

I'll double wrap m8, don't worry.

Nah bro, we're in Scotland, everyone's white here.

Why would someone randomly do this? Seems like she is desperate (since she is 30+) for a settlement and guess who they always first contact at that point....

Dude she's 33 with FOUR kids, divorced, can't find a man and now she's looking for a doofus to provide for her and her spawn.
IT'S A TRAP

Wants to relive old times
Hopes to get her "first love" fantasy back after a rocky break of her marriage
Going to say THAT ONE IS YOURS out of nowhere
Wants to get you on lockdown.

Take her out somewhere away from her kids, go out to eat.
BEAT THE DUST OFF OF HER PUSSY in a nice hotel somewhere but make sure she knows it's just a sex/hookup thing before and after.
Drop her off the next day and watch her do the walk of shame/skip of happiness into her home.
Randomly ignore her texts and messages so she doesn't rely on you or think it will be a regular thing.
Do not be reliable unless it comes to sex or a simple date/get out of the house thing on her part. I can not stress that enough.

It was kind of weird, it was just a kind of catch up conversation at first, we messaged all day and had a good laugh actually, then we got talking about old friends and shit we got up to, then it just gradually got onto the first time we banged and from there we ended up agreeing to meet up and do it right. Didn't seem forced or planned desu, just kind of happened.

Hmm... Yeah, maybe. I was kind of thinking maybe just make it clear I'm not looking for a relationship but I'd be dtf. I dunno man. I'm tempted but there's a nagging warning light at the back of my mind. I dunno fuck. Maybe I should just go jerk it and rethink.

If it helps she's an international artist, has her own house, the ex husband looks after the kids half the week. I don't think she's after someone to look after her exactly, just wanting to fuck someone.

Yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards that kind of plan.

Theres no way she can claim the one of the kids is mine, there was like a 6 year gap between our last fuck and her first kid. As long as I don't knock her up and make it clear I'm not taking on four fucking kids an occasional friends with benefits couldn't hurt r-right?

>I don't think she's after someone to look after her exactly, just wanting to fuck someone

Lol keep telling yourself that, I'm not saying don't do it, but yea, you probably shouldn't do it.

One of you better be sterile, or she's most probably going to try to trap you into raising a brood of someone else's spawn.

She doesn't "just want to fuck".
She's emotionally starved and she's looking for someone to bond with. Why do you think she contacted the guy she lost her virginity to? With 4 kids at 33 (and she's already been divorced for over 3) she probably doesn't have many other men she has emotional connections to. She wants an emotional relationship. She wants to bind you with her vagina magic.
>Maybe I should just go jerk it and rethink.
Definitely do this.

Who started the coversation? Doubt someone will contact you randomly after 10+ years unless they have a reason.

How is this even a question?

You fuck her.

As long as you dont create a child (easy to avoid) you have no obligation to her and you can walk away.

I have no idea what the teenage retards ITT are talking about. Just because you fuck someone doesnt mean you are automatically obligated to raise her children from another man.

Nah, there's no way that'll be happening. Even if there was some fuck huge disaster and I knocked her up I'd only be looking after that kid. Doesn't suddenly make you liable for some other dudes 4 kids, especially when he's still alive and looking after them. And I've fucked plenty of women in my time and got precisely zero of them pregnant. I'm not some chucklefuck that's going to go whoops I didn't pull out in time.

She contacted me and couple of my bros to catch up. We all hung out as a group, went to school and stuff. Think she genuinely just wanted to say Hi to her old friends and after talking all day we were both like I kinda want to fuck you.

>double wrap
BOI

Have any of you even been in ablong term relationship before?

Sometimes your sexual attraction doesnt disappear regardless of what happens afterwards. I randomly texted with an ex 7-8 years after our relationship ended and the conversation was similar to OP's. We met up, smashed a few times for old times sake and said our goodbyes. Not everything is some cuck fantasy of yours you inexperienced little faggots.

Yeah, pretty much this. You don't have some other dudes 4 kids transfered to your care if you knock up the mom again. Not unless you marry and probably offer to adopt them.

And desu after 4 kids another one is probably the last thing she wants. Shit takes its toll man.

Never fuck backwards, it only leads to regression in your life.

Move forward and become a better person.

>"aint no pussy, like NEW pussy" - carl sagan

she's clearly trying to get back together with you so that she'll have a new man to support her and her kids. don't fall for that trap, but also don't lead her on by pumping and dumping her. that would just be dick on your part.

She wants a provider since she failed to find a good man after 18 years on the carousel. Take the sex and then run.

This.

OP getting some /r9k/ tier advice ITT. You're all fags. Go smash her OP, make it a legendary fuck for all those 16 year old kids having shitty first fucks out there. Exorcise those demons bro. I can't think of anything more alpha than fucking the girl you took the virginity of again with 18 year experience behind your cock.

If you're living with her you're going to be taking care of 5 kids.

Had a gf for 2.5 years of high school, an online thing for about 6 months, then a gf in college for 1.5 years. Very aware of lingering feelings, also aware that women aren't always honest.

Not living with her bro. Got my own place, she's got hers. Different cities as well actually.

>Scot
Dude pls post a vocarro reading the emails. Its fucking hilarious hearing you guys "speak" english.

>women arent always honest

So what? Doesnt mean OP cant smash and dash.

I have an ex i fuck every 2-3 years when she's in town. She has a kid but it's never been a trap. She just wants to relive her college days when she comes back to town, which includes taking my dick.

stop fucking see relationships as the dynamics between you and the girl

the story of the girl and his past persuits are far more a good measure of how your relationship will go with her than how cute she seemed in the messages

this is the biggest reason of why women go full ape mode once someone suggest that we should know what she did in her life, knowing a women life story is far more indicator of what she will do than what she says or what she does in the present moment

Literally what?

Was this written by a woman cause it makes fucking no sense.

Bitch worked her way back right to the fucking start.

Just how fat is this girl now?

>Nah bro, we're in Scotland, everyone's white here.
Hehe i hope you say that with smugness after your Labour voting drowned England.

Even if you do knock her up just say it aint yours and lay on a torrent of emotional abuse till she fucks off

Women take the easy way out, men just roll over like retards like ok ill raise this kid i didn't want
She keeps the kid its her problem

>Judge a person on what they are; not how they present themselves.

Post a pic of her body OP

I have a thing for women with kids who have managed to keep their shit tight

>To keep it Veeky Forums related

Should be bannable 2bh. Just fuck off to

Reeks of rebound and despair.
Go for it, you could pot the brown

SMASH THE FUCKING GRANNY OUTA HER

Man if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

This is a trap.

Dont do it unless youre ready for +4 children.

Fuck off, if you can't ask your bros life advice there's fuck all point in this board tbqh.

Lol this is literally exactly what the /r9k/ scriptures have foretold. She's been used up by Chads and now that she's not getting anything better she's come crawling back to the only stable relationship she had with a man. Its a trap my friend, hit that shit but do not let her snare you. She's going to trick you into raising her kids so just don't.

But that's the thing nobody here has life experience. They're just worthless losers who also happen to lift a little. No different that /v/irgins who hide away the day playing games.

>e-statting the years you've been with girls instead of plates on the bar

How the fuck do you get "tricked" into raising 4 kids that aren't yours? When their father is alive and paying for then already? Even if he did knock her up he just goes "lol nah" if she tries to make him pay anything to the other four. It doesn't mean he has to marry her or shit.

If OP knocked her up all he'd have to pay for is that one kid, same as if any of you fags knocked up some random club sloot who's never had a kid before. And assuming he's not fucking brain dead the chances of them making a kid by accident are minimal.

Honestly, this boards too stupid for words sometimes.

Sounds like OP's gonna get some life experience. You just sound jelly he's about to bang ur mum.

I think you're reading a bit too much into this OP, just bang her once or twice for old times sake and move on, don't stick around too long otherwise you'll send off the wrong vibe. Also for the sake of keeping it fitness related, anyone got any advice for how to deal with tennis elbow, my right elbow tends to act up whenever I do skullcrushers now.

>14 year olds giving advice.
>thinking having four kids with one man is a more stable relationship than some highschool shit
god damn I get too old for this website.

can you just go back to r9k, please? you're not even going to make it anyway.

OP don't listen these little faggots. She's definitely yearning for your cock and thats why she reached you out. Good dicks do that and she know it. Go and fuck the living out of her. Who knows maybe if you are both alive, she might even reached you out at her 50's or 60's. Go and bust a nut mate.

lol 4 kids and you're considering this?

Yeah I'm leaning towards this I think.

It's more about putting a better fuck into her than I did when I was a stupid horny teen desu. I'm starting to give less and less of a fuck about the kids now. If she's cool with us just having some fun and down to smash without a relationship I'm down for that. Think it could be fun as fuck, how many dudes get to fuck a high school sweetheart when she's a grown ass woman after not seeing her for 18 years. That's some pretty hot shit bruh.

>double wrap

Please dont do that you retard

It's a turn of phrase, I wouldn't actually do it. Give me some credit m8.

then why the fuck did you ask us our opinion you were clearly set on it from the beginning

try getting a blog to talk about your feelings

OP, I tell you from personal experience. Single moms come with irresistable acessories.

Fuck the shit outta her
Don't get emotional with
Only physical and you'll be fine
And ofc nut on her tits face just to be sure

Nah m8, was genuinely swithering over it, just needed to hear some advice like
from an user that actually has some balls before I went through with it.

Domt be so upset when people don't immediately think you're right bro.

Yeah, fuck it. Cheers m8.

kek'ed