The Average American Woman Now Wears a Size 16, According to New Research

nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/average-american-woman-now-wears-a-size-16-a-study-found.html

My girlfriend is significantly overweight (25 years old, 200 lbs, 5'5). I've tried every diet on her, but she keeps cheating. I also encourage her to workout at the gym with me, but she always finds an excuse. She tells me to just accept her for the way she is and to stop trying to change her. What else can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/10/this-is-the-average-mans-body/280194/
youtu.be/Of-qvDprr0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Workout" is a noun, not a verb

You're welcome!

I to go on /pol/.

Dump her

>gf is a whale
Can you go back in time and raise your standards you sick fuck.?

You can pack your shit and leave that beachball you call a gf. If she is 20 and 200lbs i dont see her staying that weight only getting progressively bigger as people tend to do as they age. Also if you in murrica i can gaurentee she will be at least 10 lbs heavier this time next year.
>dat bulk

asian american here, im surprise most of my relatives are relatively skinny

And don't forget that they have vanity sizing there.

>what else can i do?
leave her.

Dump her now senpai. I married a 130lb fit model qt3.14 and after the first year she started gaining a lite weight, nothing crazy. She was 5'7" at 145lbs after the first year. We had 1 kid and she blew up during the pregnancy saying she needs to eat more. Told her it was a myth but she didn't believe me. Now we're 4 years in our marriage and she's 190lbs and does the same thing. Cheating on diets, half ass workouts, I should love her for who she is. Now I feel constant animosity towards her. Can't divorce because I live in freedomland and risk losing my daughter and finances.

>mfw I live in a Mediterranean country that is not Greece
>mfw I have a BBW fetish
>mfw a fat girl is as rare as an unicorn
>mfw I can only fuck skinny or fit girls

>I to go on /pol/.

GOB BLESS :DD

iktfb
But they have to be tittymonsters so makes it even harder for me :(

size 16 is a roughly 36in waist, that is pretty big

Post pics of your gf.

For high test purposes.

She's in a nice stable realtionship.
That means she's nesting and getting her body ready for a babby.
If she all of a sudden started hitting the gym and hardcore dieting then you should start worrying about her dumping your ass.

Here's what you do.
Don't diet.
Just eat home cooked meals and natural foods.
Let her have her cheat snack and cheat day. Because at 200 fucking pounds she can get away with having a single cheat meal if she's healthy as fuck the rest of the time.

Find a way for her to eat healthier without feeling deprived and don't make her feel guilty for snacking.
Bitches body is FLOODED with baby making hormones and emotions and whether she realizes it or not she's making herself more fertile.
PROBLEM is that she's eating the worst kinds of food and getting out of line with the weight gain.

Oh and hatefuck her into the ground rawdog every once in a while. Laying claim to the pussy in a most rapeulent manner will keep her loyal and happy.

>10 lbs in a year

Mirin' that lean bulk. Takes real dedication to do correctly.

>What else can I do?
leave her? how did you need a buthanese fitness forum for this advice?

Can confirm.
>get engaged to gf
>she's 5'8 / 135 with a godly ass
>runs and does plyometrics most days of the week
>two years after get married, she's 165
>all she does now is lay on the couch with the cat and watch netflix
>tfw she has stomach rolls when fucking her
>can see backfat when she wears bathing suits

She was super dedicated before we got married too. Dont get married bros

To play Devils advocate, this girl is a model, curvy, famous and not in today's skinny standards but still fit. Maybe not focus so much on her diet in the beginning. Just try to get her moving to be physically healthy. Then after that routine is established slowly start pushing the diet. But in the mean time I agree, fuck the dog shit out of her hard and rough occasionally to keep her coming for more.

That woman has good genetic fat distributions, but she is still overweight.

Women who stuff their faces using pregnancy as an excuse should be charged with child abuse, especially if they stuff their faces with junk. You do not need more than 300 extra calories when pregnant, and 500 when nursing. Its absolutely ridiculous that women will put their child in harms way so they can stuff their faces.

But still sexy and fuckable

you know what to do but you are a beta fag

shes chubby

Come to Malta. Obesity rate there is like 55% but nobody cares because the women store it all in either hips or tits. .7 or less WTH ratio is very common.

>tfw qt chubby gf with 60% of fat going to her thighs but the other area is her fucking back so with spaghetti straps she looks wide as fuck
weird feel

This is true, I was in Malta for a week at Easter and the THICC levels were off the charts.

>having a gf that is heavier than you
GET OUT OF THAT NOW

>25 years old, 200 lbs, 5'5

she only gonna get bigger, nigger

bail now before she pulls you into her event horizon

33 actually, I have a 34" waist and wear 17.

>my girlfriend is extremely obese
>she won't change
>what do I do

you know the answer to this friend

she doesn't respect you

dread game or enjoy your whale

>It's OK to be unhealthy as long as you fit my niche sexual desires
>I like skinny girls so it's OK if she's bulimic

>The [average American woman] actually wears between a Misses size 16–18, which is equivalent to a Women’s Plus size 20

This translates to XL

Men aren't looking so great either:
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/10/this-is-the-average-mans-body/280194/

True hambeasts drag the average up. Still, median is probably flabby too

Gotten my wife to lose 20 lbs since we got married 2 years ago by joining crossfit. Before crossfit, she would randomly do a bunch of trendy workouts that never kept het attention.

Sex is better than ever.

>have gf, 5'2 130lb
>I fall for tits meme
>starts to gain more, up 15lb
>sex positions restricted
>gets mad at her clothes not fitting
>askS for help, initiate cardio + basic gym
>can't "run" (jog) more than 1km without some foot/knee/breathing issue
>skips barbell gym work, cable and straps meme
>mad intensifies due to me not struggling with exercise
>her diet is still fucked
>eventually 175lb
>approaching my weight
>like fucking a human sized turkey roast when to having to push legs up
>desperate to not have me leave her, wants me around constantly
>200lb
>leave

Saw her a couple of months later, had started attending psychological counselling and was beginning to drop weight. Asked me to come back, I said nope.

everytime i read one of those smug soon-to-be-married posters i get a shit eating grin when i realize they will end like this

wisdom is the best thing in life

that picture has been air brushed to living hell..

i gotta move to america then

high test evertywhere

>falling for the womanlet meme
Really why do you think manlets put on size so easily? Any extra calories and they will grow.

My gf weights 170.

Feels good man

>My gfs wears a size 5,
>5'7, fluctuates between 128 and 138.
>Hits the gym and die-hard whenever she approaches the latter

I'm the fuck up Veeky Forums. I acquired this beauty after dropping 115lbs over two years, she met the fit, 6,0 178lbs lean me. She loved my face and body.... but after becoming intimate, she discovered my stretch marks... I have them all over my sides and lower stomach, tho they're faded. I told her my near 300lb past, and she effing stayed. We've been together for two years, and we go out to eat all the damn time and chill, making it hard to hit the gym and do my cacoon-mode style shit that got me fit in the first place. I'm back up to 215lbs, and she's the same weight she's always been... what do I do?! I've been trying to get back on it but our lifestyle makes it hard as well. She acknowledges that I have gained and that I don't look remotely close to how good I looked in clothes before I had fly as fuck style and now am forced to dress in "whatever fits". She doesn't say anything about my weight, but she doesn't shy from the truth when I bring it up. This sucks bros

It is both. Words can have more than one meaning, brainlet.

>get a qt asian fuckbuddy
>nice body, just a touch bit chub from too much rice and street food but still perfect proportions
>she goes to US to do internship
>2 weeks later makes fb post about how her pants dont fit anymore

Fucking americans your shitty culture is turning my little nympho into a hamplanet.

If she hasn't said anything either she's planning on cheating on you or she already is.

Christ it is so difficult to diet when you're a fucking 5'2 midget, I swear. It takes everything in me not to reeee about people complaining about cutting on 1700-1800 calories

I can't imagine how it must feel to be any shorter.

She is most definitely fucking overweight, not sure how you can call her fit in any way whatsoever, she probably doesn't workout much

Your gf weighs as much as me and I'm 6'1'', why does that feel good rolf, she is hiding how fat she is in the pic, she's prob hella chubs, that's just good angles and shit, you can easily tell she's a fatty

youtu.be/Of-qvDprr0w

Watch this video. This is why you must dump her.

Not sure why it's making it hard to hit the gym, if you actually fucking wanted to work out and not be a lazy fucking shit you would, you just don't fucking want it enough and you're gonna stay lazy as fuck until you do. Nothing gets in the way of working out, there is no fucking way in hell you can't schedule at least 3 2 hour blocks during a whole fucking week, nobody in the world is that busy, you're just lazy, stop making excuses and get in the fucking gym

no, you're encouraging her to "work out"

tfw no slampig gf

Birth control is only 80% effective for her , just so you know

I'm 5'2 109 pounds but I used to be 5'2 145
Never had breathing problems and ran like a mother fucker
Would probably collapse if I ran at my current weight.

>If I plan on eating fast food can only drink water for breakfast and lunch
Only short people who have grown up skinny will get fat. Being a former fatty changes you.

Of course, their activity level goes down with age while their calorie intake remains the same, as former fatties we know how to tweak things in order to make these two match

Lots of women here are fat but not curvy ;_;

>5'2 womanlet
>dropped nearly 30lbs after being tubby for 20 years
>still have the same monstrous appetite for copious amounts of junk food and garbage

A CRUELER FATE MAN HAS NEVER KNOWN

intermittent fasting

it's all fun and games until you catch her eating your mass gainer straight out of the bag

I have absolutely 0 idea how big is a size 16

>intermittent fasting

Yep, that's how it's gotta be most days. And lots of plain popcorn and raw carrots.

Yea what the fuck is 16 in inches or cm

Checked a few sizing charts online and it it looks like its around 42-35-45

That is not at all what I said. Don't get stupid.

How long did you date before marrying? I plan on five years because I feel like living together a long time could help avoid these things. Regardless, when I'm ready to get married, I think I will just talk about it with gf, make sure we both wanna spend the rest of our lives with each other, then we can just start wearing rings and calling each other husband/wife. Nothing official, nothing to use in court.

I highly doubt that woman could run one mile in less than ten minutes. I'm not sure what part of her it is that you think is fit.

>implying I'm getting Veeky Forums so I can settle for average

>Google the measurements
>1,65 - 90kg
That's fucking disgusting boii, shes heavier than I am and I'm 1,92. Calmly explain that she is significantly less attractive than before (assuming she wasn't an asteroid when you met her) and that you can't accept that shit. Yes, it will result in a fight but come on man this shit can't pass.

>asian american
Of course.
In fact Asian women are pretty much the only ones who don't get fatter the older they get. 100% due to diet and work ethic.

Look up size 16 model on google images. Just be prepared to lose even more faith in humanity.

stop trying to make everyone the way you want them to be you doornob

Ive noticed this shit pretty much everywhere i go.

Fucking bitches be fat

Go to high energy concerts
>bitches be fat
Go to the gym
>bitches be fat
Go for a run at the park
>bitches be fat
Get some action
>bitches be fat

yall get what im sayin.

Hell it aint hard to put down the fork and get moving, people act like their day is sooo fucking busy that they cant get up an exercise for 15 - 30 minutes.

I'd like to know like in weight and height. I have difficulties to picture "average woman" as voluptuous as in google images.

The more fiber she ingests before meals the less she'll eat.

You have to slowly phase in higher fiber supplements over the weeks. Can't just suddenly go from nothing to 100% daily value.

As a female I can understand you. You marry a guy, next thing you know he's going bald and his dick stops working. pft. Oh, and he wants you to do his laundry for him and cook for him when you both have full time jobs. My ass. Marriage is such a scam amiright?

I know this feel. I'm pretty fucking active but man I could only dream about eating 2000 cals.

do IF, one meal a day, lots of drink during the day, that's the only way i can cope with my ravenous appetite everyday

Is this place always full of spergs?

Implying your body doesn't remember being a fat ass and can store fat easier.

Have fun being delusional

Silly user-chan, you don't think we know that? 95% of diets fail, you know.

That's why we havemore self control.
I know my body can store fat easier. But losing weight isn't a diet. Its a lifestyle change. I changed my entire eating habits. It's been 4 years and I haven't gained back a single pound. I honestly can't eat as much as I used to. When I want to I just don't finish the food and throw it in the fridge.

I never want to suffer and be fat again. I count my calories every day And overestimate, while weighing myself in the morning at least 5 times a week.

No fucking food in the world is going to convince me to pig out daily or let the weight pile on. As someone who was also insulted as a child by adults, their insults echo in my mind when I see food. It hurts but it hurts good.

If it makes you feel better, she's probably had more dudes in her than a bus since she got here. Enjoy the sloppiness of seconds when she comes back fat and even more used up.

while that user also happens to be a faggot, you're wrong.

Two things he has no control over. You must be from tumblr....

Why do you write like a nigger?

>77 kg
Tell me your joking

Most guys don't go bald, but most women do get fat.

>He doesn't went to /pol/

It's like you don't even want Nattysoc gains

Naw Veeky Forums is already full of dumb bitches senpai

This is why we can't have nice things

too bad languages aren't static and the dictionary isn't a rulebook but merely a reflection of commonly used meanings

in short, kill yourself you dumb nigger

She's 6'0"

I'm 6'4" 230lbs

>you dumb nigger
Pot calling the kettle black. People love to spout what you're saying but don't consider the impact of it. Language is a tool primarily for communication and as such, anyone who is fluent in a language should be able to communicate clearly and unambiguously what they mean to another person fluent in the language.

Your insipid line of reasoning is the reason why "literally" has two contradictory meanings. It is literally the stupidest aspect of our language that we use literally instead of figuratively. Same for "should of", the difference between "there", "their" and "they're" and any other number of concepts taught in primary school that foreigners learning English grasp immediately yet manage to escape ignorant people with English as their mother tongue.

Also, you fucked up, since the guy you quoted is 100% right. "Workout" is a noun and "work out" is a verb. Your special snowflake attitude doesn't undermine the basics of grammar upon which the English language is built and rely upon, you dumb nigger.

I didn't read any of this.

That is Ashley Graham and yes overweight some but still physically active and really fit for her size. Just because she is somewhat overweight does not mean she is not necessarily unfit.

Again this is Ashley Graham and it's well documented that she works out a lot.