What are your thoughts about the Skeptic community?

What are your thoughts about the Skeptic community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3yKxvW9yNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All bark no bite

>Skeptic community
Cuck and Tea recently got booty blasted by a Canadian frog about racial science, exposed as a leftist doxxer and had removed his YouTube videos.

>Youtube Intellectuals

Fucking trash and delete this thread.

I find it interesting that pol loved them for calling out SJW on their bullshit, but got extremely angry at them for being skeptical about their bullshit as well.

They need to lose some weight. And then gain some muscle. Then go get laid.

I recall Sargon posting black memes to piss off /pol/

>the Skeptic community?
I have no idea what this is but I bet it's really fucking gay and probably social media related.

>pol loved them
Nice try /leftypol/. Sargoy and his lackeys were always seen at best as entry level redpills nobody loved them.

Retards, who don't believe any of what they say and do it solely for Patreon money from dumb Redditors.

>a leftist doxxer
Kraut and Tea was left wing all along

Of course because /pol/ was their audience
Also asking for CP
The atheists of mid YouTube
Think Thunderfoot, AtheismIsUnstoppable, VeganGains
>/pol/ is this one definitive thing that will never change
Which is why they let a man who married his daughter to a Jew was backed by them

You would think somebody who publicly labeled themselves a skeptic would be versed or even interested in the relevant philosophy but they are embarrassingly ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3yKxvW9yNA

Every high culture reaches an irreligious, materialist phase at its maturity before reverting to mysticism. Classical civilization had Stoicism before Christianity, Hindu Charvaka before Tantra, Chinese Yangism before Tao, and so on. The West is no exception, and that is what "skeptics" secretly dread the most. The possibility that their secular humanism is not the next stage of linear march of progress but in fact a mere prelude to an "irrational" religious revival terrifies them. That explains why they seem particularly butthurt over religions that are not declining but growing (Evangelical Christianity, Mormonism, Russian Orthodoxy, Islam, etc.)

I've been going on YouTube and Veeky Forums every day since 2008 and I don't think I've watched three whole episodes made by the skeptic community in their entirety.

Reminder that hbomberguy is /ourguy/

Do you then have any proof that /pol/ loved Sargon?
>Of course because /pol/ was their audience
Yes that's why according to Sargon's polls most of his viewers are liberals

Some of the "skeptics" love Christianity and simply use atheism as a label. Sargon comes to mind.

>Do you then have any proof that /pol/ loved Sargon?
nigga are you for real or just very new?

Most are, but not in the american sense of the word.

They love the pozzed-up cultural "Christianity" that the West has nowadays. The whole New Atheism fad came about during the Bush II years back when Evangelicals were a growing right-wing political force in the West as opposed to pic related that they are now. Also they want to celebrate the nondenominational, commercialized excuses for Christmas and Easter without actually following the precepts originally behind them.

Not really. Carl simply prefers Christianity, because it's already a religion that had lost of it's political power in the West during the Age of ''Enlightenment'' and the French Revolution. Christianity is a pathetic powerless joke in the West, and to an Atheist Liberal ideologue like Carl pathetic powerless religions are the best religions. They pose no political threat to the current Liberal\Capitalist status quo in the West. That's why he fears growing religions that haven't lost their political power like Islam. They actually the zeitgeist that has been maintained in the West since WW2.

Not really. Carl simply prefers Christianity, because it's already a religion that had lost of it's political power in the West during the Age of ''Enlightenment'' and the French Revolution. Christianity is a pathetic powerless joke in the West, and to an Atheist Liberal ideologue like Carl pathetic powerless religions are the best religions. They pose no political threat to the current Liberal\Capitalist status quo in the West. That's why he fears growing religions that haven't lost their political power like Islam. They actually challenge the zeitgeist that has been maintained in the West since WW2.

Fucking hell man it's not that important.