What's Veeky Forums's opinion on peanut butter

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on peanut butter.

I usually spread it on a banana for a snack or a protein bar. I think the protein to carbs ratio is quite good, although it's high on calories and fat.

So. Do you eat it??? How often??

What brands fo you buy??

I don't do bananas, but I take those long pretzel rods and just scoop the shit out of the PB with them

Get that 100% peanut butter, ingredients should say: peanuts. That shit's more expensive but it's the absolute bomb

This mexican brand has peanuts like crazy. Love this shit. Any brands you recommend??

Costco
O
S
T
C
O

I agree that shit is fantastic.I like a scoop or two with protein shakes.

Legumes & Wheat = estrogen/phytoestrogens, good luck with your gains.

I have the exact same one but it says that it has 7gram of protein per serving instead of the 3grams regular ones.

I usually mix a greek yogurt with oats and put a good table spoon of peanut butter and mix it up, and put banana slices on top. It has incredible gains and it's delicious.

I keep a tub by my bed for snacking on when bored/waking up in the night
Dont like it with anything so just plunge in a knife and lick it off

>1 slice of Pita bread
> 2 tbsps of Crunchy PB
> 2 tbsps of Strawberry jam
> 2 tbsps of chocolate nesquik powder

This shit is literal GOAT

Its GOAT but you should only eat 100% peanut butter.

No nead to add fat and salt.

that first spoon of the day

Spread it on my dick
>no homo

Smuckers Natural. 100% peanut butter, nothing else.

I'll spread it on a slice of whole wheat bread toast as a pre or post workout snack. Sometimes I'll make a peanut butter and sliced banana sandwich.

This stuff tastes like shit and brands like Jif don't add anything that bad to the PB.

>eating it out of the tub with a spoon
>not best way

Lmao c'mon guys we gonna make it or not?

Smuckers actually makes a pretty tasty natural peanut butter, without adding any ingredient to peanuts except a tiny bit of salt. Guess their experience making JIF carried over into making tasty natural PB as well.

I like both JIF and Skippy, and I'd say Smuckers natural is almost equivalent in terms of tastiness. It's just a little different (tastes more like peanuts).

The best peanut butter is the ones ground for the supermarket.

I like to pour off oil and put in fridge for ultimate eat-off-spoon experience.

Also, I get
>lolwholefoods
but they are bomb for having a peanut butter machine.

Hungry for this shit now

Anybody got any recommendations for PB that isn't dry as fuck?

I love it for bulking but fuck it kills me eating more than 50g of this dry shit.

Drink milk with it. Makes it way easier to eat.

It's a very good source of calories and fat. There are some protein and carbs, but I wouldn't make peanut butter your primary source of either.

Also, peanut butter is cheap, tastes good, versatile, and convenient. I'll keep it around work with bread and fruit, it's a go-to if I'm stuck or need a quick break.

It costs very expensieve, but it is good choise for obtain calories