Massive correction while weak hands sleep

Brothers, the Prophet of Prophits has returned with good tidings.

The crypto gods foretold of all of this. Have you listened? They foretold the drop to 7500 from 8600, and the subsequent rise to 9500. They also foretold of a mass selloff that would see new lows and shake the weak hands from the herd.

I pray you have had faith brothers. Those who have heeded the warnings of the crypto gods are mere days from watching the greatest moon mission crypto has seen in ages. Those who have heeded the warnings of the crypto gods have not only not lost a cent on LINK, but have instead made huge gains over the past week.

Brothers. Your window on cheap LINK is truly closing. Don't buy when FOMO kicks in... buy when FUD is strongest.

Blessings brothers. Are you ready to join me on the moon?

It has been foretold!

SerGAY made up the "oracle problem" just so he could sell you LINKbags.

LINKcucks are finished. you can't recover from this drop. it's over

Fuck you stop shilling and help men FUD. My transaction is still processing . Ty

holding strong!16k and want to buy 8 eth when there is blood in the streets. Praise them, Ive got wolfram gloves

Brothers can you not see the deception in the charts. Someone is using deceit to buy who entire sell walls whole. This LINK rightfully belongs to true believers. These deceptors have deep stacks and the patience to wait for the moon they know is coming. Don't let them steal your LINK from you brothers.

This has been foretold!

brother, hear me out provide me the wisdom you possess and answer me this as i have held onto our precious token long and with vigor confident that we will have lift off very soon but then the question stands when shall we sell? some of our brothers who work in finance with apis say that this is a long term hold while others say we may see $5 by end of year.. brother truly $5 is a blessing however in the long run we may see amounts never before imagined. you can see how this troubles the soul and keeps me up at night

> 250% gains
> cucked
?

Pic related. Next time get in on the ico and try not to be so salty. Request network is still open.

Brother, we shall see $5, but it won't be by the end of the year. By the end of the year we'll be approaching $2, and $5 will come at the end of Q1 2018. By the end of Q4 2018 we'll be nearing $10.

The volumes that will flow over Chainlink have never been seen in crypto before. It will bridge crypto markets with the real world. And this isn't just the world of real world finance, though that's where they've been cozying up to... this is all data from all APIs of all types. Events from the real world trigger transactions on the blockchain, transactions on the blockchain trigger events in the real world.

Chainlink is the missing link. It is the key to blockchains eating everything.

go get a job

you're wasting your time with 30 dollar gains

thank you, you, you beautifully designed creature namaste

that's 30 ETH you fucking retard

I think that's a 30 ETH gain friendo

well whatever that is, 30 dollar isn't enough money

maybe try tech support

LOL at this redditor

Ever notice how this guy ALWAYS has a green ID?
Makes you wonder.....

It has been foretold brother. The crypto gods have willed it.

Brothers we've gone from all time low to historically natural low within hours. Place your buy orders now before you forget and go to sleep forever a nolinker.

We're on a moon mission for the next couple days. You have been warned brothers.

Target high for next 6 hours? I wanna sell and accumulate more tomorrow after all the beautiful FUD

im with you prophet, we understand the same dynamics in different ways. thanks for your comfort to this crazy place.

I wanted to buy more at $.38 but I'm tapped out.

Fucking hell, it was not supposed to recover for days.
Whales have way too much control over this.
May be best to sit this one out.

i only hope it's gunna stay down. I've got sell orders on ltc and lrc,, I'm going all in on this one those hit.

The FUD is passing brother. The sell walls are being gobbled up as we speak. By tomorrow we'll have flipped back to FOMO and prices will only go up. There will be a slight dip once Chainlink's slot is done at SIBOS while ADHD kicks in and weak hands sell, but once coverage of the conference/press releases following the conference begin to trickle out, expect this to rebound. It will be one final reprieve and opportunity to stock up on cheap LINK before LINK becomes a contender for top 20.

This has been foretold brothers. Profits grow in proportion to faith. Strong hands.

I am the very model of a Linkie Major General
I'm holding right through SIBOS with my hands of ferrous mineral
I frighten all the fudders whose disinfo's quite deplorable
With many cheerful facts about decentralized ETH oracles
About Sergey the genius I am teeming with a lot of memes
Our mascot's Link from Zelda while the other coins have silly beans
SWIFT's plan for smartcontract.com is critical and pivotal
I am the very model of a Linkie Major General

im waiting for ether to take off from the 330 i bought it at so i can merge at least 1,000 into link after a spike.. (im hoping in 2 days i can swap and link doesnt take off by then)

Yeah wait what the fuck. Seriously this guy has literally ALWAYS had a green ID.

And you got one too. Nice.