Chicken breast sauces

Anyone got any out of the ordinary sauces that make chicken breast more interesting?

I already use sriacha but it gets old if I use it all the time

Just made this last night, God tier for pork and chicken.

2 cups balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp of lemon juice
up to 1 Tbsp of brown sugar

reduce in sauce pan for ~20 minutes in medium low heat, if it begins to boil too much reduce heat more. Do not stir after mixing brown sugar.

God tier 10/10 sauce right there senpai.

Thanks I'll try it. Not very high calories too it looks like so that's nice

>using sauces

1teaspoon low salt soy sauce
1tbs coriander
1tbs garlic powder
1/2tbs cumin
2tbs paprika powder (powdered bell pepper or whatever you amerifats call it)
1teaspoon powdered ginger
1/2teaspoon chilli
1/2teaspoon pepper

mix to a paste, add water if needed, coat chicken with it and bake.
Obviously cut small groves into chicken first and stuff some of it down there.

Fucking millenials can't cook for shit, I swear.

Honey and pepper, if you aren't cutting.

I put old bay on my chicken expecting it to make it awesome but it just made it taste kind of salty and spicy. I guess I don't know what I was expecting. Hopefully this would be better

I am cutting but I'll try this anyway because I never thought of putting honey on chicken.

Hummus adds calories, tastes great and there are a billion flavors

2 cups makes a metric fuck ton of this sauce, too. Enough for easily 5-6 meals. Stick it in a plastic container once done and it is amazing cold, or can be reheated easily. By far one of the best sauces I've ever made for light meats.

Its bretty good. Like when the honey caramelizes a little on the outside. I'll slowly fry the chicken and when its near completion I'll poke holes in it with a fork so it soaks in some honey, then turn up the heat a little.
I have a pretty strong sweet tooth though, might add honey to some cooked rice and fry it for a bit too. Get some spicy potatoes and chow down.

Defintely can't do all of that when cutting, so just measure how much honey you're using on the chciken, senpai

>literally nothing but balsamic vinegar

What the fuck do you think you are doing user? Get the fuck out of the kitchen!

I mix with 2ish tbsp honey mustard, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic, and a pinch of both red pepper flakes and thyme. S&P obviously. Toss chicken in that, bake at 425. For extra goodness once it's fully cooked put a little feta on it under a broiler until cheese browns.

>3 =/= 1
>What is reduction, Alex?
>tfw you will never have a qt3.14 Italian woman make you a balsamic reduction for your meat
>Cutting
>Needs good sauce for chicken that's low on calories

Come into the kitchen for once, user. Maybe you could learn something.

You ignorant motherfucker, just becaue you have a fetish for rotten wine doesn't mean I should allow you to go around fucking with peoples food.

>what is reduction
great, now you have CONCENTRATED balsamic vinegar.
Learn how to make caramelized onion reductions and then we'll talk, you fucking scrub.

>Seasoning chicken with heavy oils, onions, and stock

have fun losing all your gains, user!

Also,

>Learn to sauté onions, mix in stock, and stir.

Damn user, that was tuff. What's next, Gordon Ramsay? Want me to boil water?

I just bought these ingredients and will make this tonight. Hope I don't get memed.

Cajun chicken is best chicken
Dont boil off all the sauce and pour it into rice to flavour the rice aswell

Delicious

Can I cook chicken breast in the microwave w/o saran wrap? I don't want the chemicals leeching into my food. Any tips?

I'd use aluminum foil, you wouldn't want your saran wrap to melt.

>cooking raw chicken in the microwave

Aluminum foil works great, user. Put a little butter on the inside, wrap them up, and stick them in. It heats up the foil and cooks it all over just like perfectly pan searing your chicken. Great budget cooking practice.

how long do you put itin the microwave? that is a big factor in doing it budget

Ja/ck/, what the fuck are you doing here?

Same time as you would normally pan sear a chicken. The heat emanating from the microwave is approximately the same as you'd get from an electric stove on medium high. 5 minutes on each side = ~10 minutes.

MARINADE for 30 minutes at a minimum and then throwem in the oven. Best chicken possible with the least amount of effort.

He's trying to bait you into starting a microwave fire, senpai

How would metal foil catch fire when heated up, retard?

It's not the foil that catches fire famigo

>memes about using sauces
>posts a recipe for a sauce

Truly epic

A couple that I like to make for my chicken.

>crushed garlic
>grated ginger
>soy sauce
>maple syrup
>sesame seeds

I don't really measure it out, but usually about four cloves, a tablespoon of ginger, 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 teaspoons maple syrup.

The other I like is:

>grapeseed oil
>dried oregano
>little bit of parmesan
>cracked black peppercorns
>chili flakes
>bay leaf

This one I like to heat in a candle fired fondue pot, usually takes about 1/4 cup oil though so I don't do it that often because it's high calories.

Store bought sauces are almost always garbage, it's always worth it to make your own with dried or fresh herbs and spices. Just fuck around until you find something you like, I always enjoy the experimenting even if it doesn't turn out right the first time.

you got memed, could've just bought (or used) your favourite curry blend to replace 5-6 of the individual spices

Stfu

>an entire tbsp of coriander
>plus cumin

Your poo in loo sauce sounds shitty. No pun intended.

Add in a teaspoon of instant coffee and some tomato puree and you're set

Bit of diced garlic, but of diced ginger, 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp honey, 1tsp oyster sauce or mirin.

Alternatively, you can buy a Clubhouse brand shaker of a preblended seasoning for like 5$, sprinkle it on chicken before baking and it tastes great, lasts for tonnes of uses.