Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

You might get a 7/10 bimbo, but you will never get a 10/10 like this

>Koreans

>Ignore shit post comments
>Hide shit post threads

>10/10 like this
You mean 4/10 right?
She isn't even good looking by gook standards.

Women like nerds not jocks. Its been proven

>Buzzfeed

Go kill yourself you fucking loser
How do you even have WiFi in your cuck shed?

>posting the most deceitful type of asian saying they don't like muscle
>expecting me to believe this
K

Just talk to them retard

Asking a woman what she looks for in a guy is like asking a guy if he is capable of a commitment.

>Calling that flat faced little boy a 10/10

To you perhaps, some of us are functioning adults.

She can say what she wants but she still fantasizes about a strong dominant guy plowing her moist hole.

I'm skinny barely ottermode (6'1, 160lb) and qt korean girls were all over my dick when i was in Seoul this summer.
Most koreans aren't that pretty though, very average in general.

Women like intellect and common hobbies. They like Cumberbatch more than any jock.

They've done studies on it. Women don't give a fuck about muscles

>asking a woman what they want
you know, they just want to be part of the social norm.

on the other hand you muscle heads on the other spectrum have no idea what you want in from a woman.

>shit taste from both sides of the spectrum

That's a 7 at most

Men being less committed is the greatest jew lie of all time. Men are far more committed to relationships in general

>robot-faced generic korean plastic girl
>200% shallow and materialistic
>sole purpose of living is to look good

I would rather want something with more personality, like a fleshlight with a face drawn on it

>women know what they want meme
If youre a guy with high enough value, be it via money, fame, career, charisma, looks, body, humor, dress stile, social standing, game, or combination of all above:
She WILL drop any "type" or "checklist" that she has for a guy and go for your dick

she0s ugly

Am I really the only one that noticed that it's a buzztard vid?
Has anyone every believed the trash they talk about?

>Am I really the only one that noticed that it's a buzztard vid?

I noticed too.

Goyfeed is always pumping out garbage like this to try and turn men into gibbering eunuchs.

>girls just LOVE men who drink soymilk and go vegan
>you want to be popular with the girls, right?
>you know what girls just find so sexy? polyamory

Only faggot Redditors fall for this dumb shit.

what she thinks of as """""""skinny"""""" is almost certainly the natty limit, or close to it.

Just stay natty, kids. Nature will prevent you from getting ""too muscular"" to be sexually attractive

Just don't ever turn in your natty card and try to leave humanity behind

all girls say they dont like muscles, but then suns out guns out and you can see them mirrin. women have no idea where they are what is happening or what they want to fuck anymore than you do champ.

>Just don't ever turn in your natty card and try to leave humanity behind

TOO LATE

88 SCOOPS

GAS THE GLUTES, SQUAT WAR NOW

>tfw still skinnyfat

Literally saved.

>implying i care

I want muh gains.

wombo combo

They do all say it. Except my crush. She literally said she likes it.
but the mindfuck is her bf is dyel as fuck.

Im borderline.

desu women miring means shit irl. They will mire and give numbers but lots of guys fuck 10's and are dyels who never made a set of more than 30 pushups.

i just want a girl with a booty. i like butterfaces, i like average girls, i like pretty girls with defining defects on the face, cause it makes their pretty features even better by contrast, and of course, i like really pretty girls.

I just want them to have booty.

>melted doll
>anything other than a 3/10

This is guy is literally the only person in this thread who has had intercourse with woman.

Fit was always sad and beta, but you guys are rapidly approaching astronomical cringe.

Never trust what women say they want, because they 100% honestly do not even know what they want.

>Models
>Not having muscles
I often forget that women think majority of men are fit enough to have defined abs.

This. "Muscular" to them is a guy on roids.

>buzzfeed

Oh look it's the clickbait website literally made by people who hate muscular white men, gee, what a fucking surprise.

>dropped.

>Get to know girl online
>Only show her face pics
>Never mention being fit
>Things get flirty
>tfw she says she wants to feel your abs

Rule #1 about women: you never take what they say in public regarding what they're attracted to at face value. The only reliable metric for what women find attractive is the type of man they choose to fuck.

That's cool. Now let's see if she still says that at 12AM at the club when a high test fit man sniffs her.

They don't hate them, they envy them. Not bodybuilders, but the average fit guy with a personality who gets more attention from women at parties. They're envious of that guy and the best way they know to handle it is to try to convince everyone that Mr. Veeky Forums ain't so hot after all.

>asians

they just want a hard working guy to work 100 hours a week

I'm ok with that

a woman's word is not the same as a woman's emotions.

>women mean 10% of what they say.
kek'd.

This.

So much fucking this.

All of my this.

>tfw you will never have an 11/10 like this

>much_sad.png

he's gotta get a gook!

Skinny to women is fucking ottermode. They don't know what muscular is.

They just don't want those monsters that compete in body building competitions.

tbqh implying

>tfw no Korean gym mom

>Rororo big muscle man, you come back my prace for kim chii?

need to wipe the cum off my table, brb

idk dude most of the girls I've met have told me that in terms of looks they prefer lean/athletic guys, however that being said i think that actually having shit in common wih a chick is important

holy shit can you imagine having an attractive asian mom?

i didn't know i had this fetish

Women are a meme

are you saying I have a chance?

I wonder what other moles are under that 4-layer cake of makeup.