Tfw afraid to get a gf because you dont want to open up to someone

>tfw afraid to get a gf because you dont want to open up to someone

>tfw so closed off I've developed a boring normie personality when in the company of others like work.

>tfw they don't even know the real me

> tfw girl interested in me
> tfw I feel bad because haven't talked to her
Pls

CRAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN!!!!

Good dont fall in love when it fails it hurts like fuck 2/10 would not recommend

WAKE ME UP!

>tfw actually get a girl to like you but you're too autistic to seal the deal and get her to date or fuck you

>tfw never good enough to get a gf

Im anxious bc I have an ugly dick. Its bent like a banana, but upwards and left. Thinking of an hero daily.

>tfw I got a girl and dates are her peeling away at me for more stories of my travels around the U.S. and wisdom
>I'm only 25 and I'm already a sage while my sister is a nervous wreck
>I'm the only thing keeping the family from splitting apart after Dad died

>tfw been avoiding your own emotions for so long you don't even know what's real anymore

damn man you really don't want a gf in this day and age. If you manage to keep her, she cheats on you within 4month-1 year, I guarantee it or your money back.

This.
How do I fix this?

You a moron.. curved dicks gave lots of orgasms to grills... Kys already

Better than a slight bent downwards
feelsbadman

Damn that sucks. Did all of you people have fucked up parents or something?

Whats wrong with downwards?

Can we stop perpetuating this jaded bullshit? What the fuck evidence are you basing this on

yeah, just not mine

>kys already
Thanks brah, will do

He's not jaded. If you weren't a virgin you would know his pain like the rest of us do.

>Open up to gf
>She starts losing interest

>tfw you're such a pathetic, ugly loser no girl will be interested

>coming close to getting gf
>fearing having to tell her about everything i've bottled up over the years
>she constantly wants me to bring up my past so i can get over it

>when you realise that people actually meet for the first time ever and then less than half an hour later are having sex
>and this happens on a regular basis

I've had multiple long-term relationships and have not been cheated on

>inb4 hur hur she was banging Chad on the side
Retards

Who? like the top 2-3% of people in terms of attractiveness? Because other than that it doesn't happen.

dont make the mistake of opening up. She might seem interested, and might even genuinely be it, but once she hears your pathetic moan she will look at you with disgust.

>live your entire life as a lie

Veeky Forums

Still.
It happens.

I need help bros
tl;dr version
>Meet dude online 2 days back, we're literally meant to be the best of bros. Same interests, hobbies, desires, games, browse same boards on Veeky Forums, ect. I only have 2 other people I can talk to like this, and they're both old friends in Canada and we only meetup once a year. All of my other IRL friends are normalfags
>I offer to help em' with school stuff, we talk about our life for fucking hours upon hours, play a bit of games
>He want to meet up IRL
>Eh, it's a bit soon but w/e.
>We decide to talk on discord for a bit instead of typing
>He talks really quietly and I just tease, "cute voice faggot" since I can't hear and he's been teasing me for the entire duration of our friendship and I gotta retaliate
>Suddenly, s(he) talks louder or the mic gets fixed or something, but it's a woman's voice
>The fuck. Shit escalates and she sends pictures; it's a cute girl that's way out of my league.
>Fuck.

Am I being catfished and trolled? How do I keep this friendship platonic and not catch the feelings?

I'm so confused, Veeky Forums. I just wanted another bro but it turned out to be a chick, and I honestly don't want that to change anything.

>people can't admit that they used to be massive nerds who played WoW 24/7 and were bullied in high school

Seriously? Just admit it and laugh at yourself. People will respect you more for it.

Then don't let it change anything. Just consider her a twink faggot and go on with your life. If she wants to fuck then fuck her like you would any other faggot from Veeky Forums

>girl approaches and clearly showed signs
>too lazy to make next move
>too lazy to make any effort don't even want to drive to her place
>tfw been alone for my entire 23 years I'm used to have another human interaction

Better then living a shit life as the truth, whatever the truth is anymore

Go to r9k you fuckin robots

>tfw they ask what I do in my free time at a job interview
>what my interests are

I don't have any other than lifting.
I don't have any ambition to work 80 hours a week and get promotion

Just imagine that its a tranny with a very feminine penis and it'll be fine. You want to be friends? Ok, then be friends, its that simple.

When your afraid to open up to people its usually worse then a high school wow addiction.

nah man it's just your emotions playing with you, making you believe you that deserve that. We do that. Don't change things because she's a woman, you could be talking to your future to be waifu.

send info, ill fuck her for you dont worry.

Yeah I can't fathom being THAT close to anyone, especially a girl. I keep pretty much everyone at arms length, its porcupine syndrome I guess.

Relationships in general kinda confuse me, if you have a gf all of a sudden its weird when you talk to other girls or don't communicate frequently, stuff like that is so unusual to me.

I try to be happy on my own as much as I can, and I'm very proud of myself for not blowing my brains out after 24 years of this shit.

>tfw have a qt coworker
>she has self confidence issues
>invites me to karaoke night at a bar she goes to
>don't go
>tfw can't fucking tell her I like her
>she stays with her asshole boyfriend because "she can't find anybody else"
>he doesn't even fuck her
The wild ride never ends

This, I can't remember the last time I felt emotional about anything

Anyone else feel the need to experience a traumatic or life changing event?
>tfw I just want a meaningful life with my death at the climax

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH I lost my last gf this way :)))

Go talk to a psychologist/therapist/counselor and gush all of your dumb autism and feelings, get it all out and have them talk you through it.

Then when you talk to people you wont be a dam ready to burst and drown them, you can just be yourself

Brehs. She's fucking playing with my heart and I don't realize she knows how much power she has over me. She lurks /r9k/, so she should fucking know and I think she's just fucking with me.

I wish I could just treat her like a man, but fuck fuck. She keeps teasing me, and meaning behind it is so different now.

I literally don't want to meet her up IRL anymore, I think I'll catch the feels. I feel so fucking pathetic-- I don't give a fuck about women at my Uni even if they're 10/10s. But she weaseled her way into my heart with same hobbies/interests/ect and using the fact I thought she was a guy. Do I just tell her to stop the sexual teasing and shit?

She keeps saying shit like, "You're everything I look for in a guy in regards to interests" and such. I'm dying inside

>Ex breaks up with me
>Takes me awhile to even start looking at girls for awhile
>Don't think about relationships at all
>Until I meet this one girl
>Start to like her
>Think she likes me, super friendly to me, always hugs me
>Find out she has a boyfriend
Just when I think my luck is turning around. guess I shouldn't be in a relationship atm anyway, hopefully her status changes sometime soon and I can start talking to her

>tfw have a gf
>tfw losing interest in her
>tfw feel bad because she's a good person

Me too bro, me too

CANT WAKE UP

Just eat her pussy

Yeah that's why you don't have a girlfriend
It has nothing to do with your social anxiety and confidence issues. You really don't think you deserve a girl because you're such a pathetic faggot

Same situation as me, feelsbadman

>people with an irrational fear of "opening up"

what happened to make you like this, it's not that big of a deal to do

u lost nothing of value

Then accept it. If it fails you can always kys.

catching the feels? being afraid of feelings?

faggot ur ancestors had real threats in life, and u are afraid of feelings

lamo

>break up with first gf after 3y
>discover that not only she was not a virgin, but she lost it with chad when we were together
>fingerbanged and blowjobs, but i myself never fucked her, because she was "waiting to be 18"
>fight with Chad, want to murder him, she stops it
>"wtf is your problem, there's no way anyone could love you"
>go home
>break down
>tfw 5 years later my self hatred is still so strong i refuse to believe anyone can actually be interested in me

At least i have got lifting i guess, could be worse

Cry. I don't mean she's a tear, I mean find something to make you fucking baww. If you can't then that means you just haven't pushed hard enough

What's stopping you from GF'ing her?

Crying is gay man.

t. haven't cried since I was a child, even when my girlfriend dumped me and left me on the street with my bags after I flew in to see her

> break up smoothly
> give her a few weeks
> contact to check if she okay
> eventually meet up for drinks and end up banging her
> keep seeing each other for sex

believe it or not, it worked several times.

As far as I know, "fuck" doesn't hurt. Infact its actually quite fulfilling.

This. Love at first is a tempting reward but it reaps only enough to last you a moment of happiness until you need to replinish in the company of your beloved. When the other doesn´t reciprocate, your dopamine levels drops and your mood takes a hit like a motherfucking frenchman in nice.

Fuck love. I hope I know it when it comes back and that I will know it when the time is right and the girl is right so I can fully trust that she wants it as much as I will and that we can feel that spiritual connection that reassures the rise of another day with that person.

For now we just. keep. lifting.

>"wtf is your problem, there's no way anyone could love you"

Jesus Christ....

How can anyone be so cruel. And we are the violent ones and savage ones right? us men?

Damn, hope you restore self love - its the way others can love you.

She was a stupid slut. What is scary is how many girls fllow the same road of losing it to Chads and cucking real human beans.

Be well man.

>Crying is gay man.

enjoy holding it in.

I lived by that motto once, and still I believe never do it while in presence of others.

But alone - dammit it feels so good to let it all go. Punching walls crying, screaming.

Its wonderfull. Im a new man next day.

When I hold it all in, it just carried into tommorow.
Now freedom. Breath in.... Breathe out...

feelsgood.jpeg

Also i look better after a good cry.

Crying is good. Just do it alone.

I'm fucking scared she's just playing with me. What if it's just some kind of joke and she's just like, "SURPRISE, LOSER!" And she gets fucking lonely fags to fall for her all the time.... and this is just another one of those games.

I legitimately don't think anyone can like me. I'm scared that she's just going to break me and I'm going to revert to who I was before.

I worked so fucking hard to get out of my comfort zone and change myself. Dealing with rejection day after day, changing all my bad habits, teaching myself how to live properly... I don't want to become who I was before.

I think if I just fall for it, it's going to kill the last of what I have left. I don't know how to be happy, love someone, or even show affection.

You know, I posted here when my father died 3 days ago and I felt nothing; nobody ever raised me.

I feel so fucked up. Things were just heading uphill in my life, now there's a chance it can all spiral down to hell. I know even if she destroys me, I can probably just continue on with my life, but I don't know it'll effect me in the future.

I keep telling myself that I've changed, but I'm still the same old fucking coward.

I transferred to a Uni, I held a job for a while, I can live on my own, I'm responsible, I have jobs, I have friends, I don't freeze up when talking to strangers, I can function, I have hobbies that aren't gaming/anime, I don't get nervous around attractive women, I can stand up for myself, I can work towards what I want.

And nothing has fucking changed in regards to what's inside. I'm still just the fucking boy whose parents never loved him, and she brought it to light. It fucking hurts.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm happy, but I would feel like such a loser faggot and ashamed of myself, what if my grandpa's ghost saw me (and he fought in WWII). I would never cry, that's a slippery slope to faggotry.

Fuck, now I'm blog posting and my emotions are making me type like a fucking retard. Things never get better

Don't do that, just treat her as a guy already. No matter how dumb/gross it may be. When I first met my grill she asked me to tell her a secret I haven't told anyone. I told her "two days ago I shat my pants". Rapport is rapport regardless of who it's from

My granpa was in war too, his father was biggest dude in the village.

My granpa cries when I call him, he is proud cuz Im only grandson and they are patriarchal from where he is from (age and place).

If you feel like ur on a slippery slope its too late.

I could cry for days and still never get hard at men. Simple fact of nature.

Its a meme carry-over from days when ppl lived in groups without privacy.
You cried then and you were made a tribe bitch.

But now, close ur room and let it go. Do a manly cry - punch some shit with it.

only grandson and finished high end uni.

forgot to add.

>ask for a girl's number
>she stalls, i say it's fine if she doesn't want to
>gives it to me later on facebook
is this pity or am i cynical
what do i even do with this now

I didn't mean faggotry like literal homosexuality, I meant emotional weakness

Did you ask in public

you seem like a pretty well built up guy if all you say is true

I don't think that if things went wrong and it was just a prank that you'd be knocked down that much, fuck her if that's the case

stop thinking so much into it and just be content

Your problems are relative to his. He cried too. Cry if you need to, its not unmanly, its only a fool who rejects his own emotions because then you he can gain control of them.

>tfw I want a GF so I have someone to open up to

I talk to my friends about my problems a bit but I don't want to burden them or make them feel different about me from opening up
#MalePrivilege

yeah at a bar, friend of a friend

Never gain control* fuck im spastic

Pillow tears are the only tears
If I cry I cry at night alone when no one will see or hear

Emotions are source of power. Everything we do we do for emotions. Men just express emotions less, but we dont use them for manipulation like all women do.

Women express more but feel less.
Men express less but feel immensely more, average woman would burst at emotion average guy feels.

Look at poetry and music. Women literally suck at it. Singing pop hits is retarded and doesnt count + they have writers do it for them. Just act cute and do lalalala - thats women's emotional depth in art.

Look at Rumi, look at many other poets, artists. Men rule even in realm of emotions.

Emotion is power. Emotional weakness is to be ruled by emotions in random spurts.

Emotional mastery would be knowing you have to express emotions so they dont fester inside of you. Emotion has literal energy buildup in your body that can cause sickness. When you get really angry you need to express it. When you love someone you need to caress them/make love, hold them, when you are sad - really destroyed by some circumstances you hold relevant in your life - you need to express those feels - it feels immensely better. Id compare it to throwing up after getting too drunk - you may think pussies throw up - but I will be sober in half an hour and you will put your liver trough hell only to lose 24 hours and for what?

>tfw you can get girls but don't understand dating so you just lead girls on and slut around
>tfw you don't understand why you're like this
I want a gf but when I get one I quickly just lose interest once the "shiny new fun" phase is passed, I long for romance but when I get it, it's less satisfying than being a hoe

jeez can somebody call the waaaahmbulence am i right fellas?

nah jk im no cyberbully

>fitness

holy shit are u me m8?

Of course she's baiting you, you're on the Internet. What you should do is pretend to fall for it and bait her into falling for you.

Confidence issues and karaoke bar?
Those two dont really go together my man

Wait is that what there for? Im gonna go find me a therapist

You know what dude? Fuck you, just be glad you didn't catch her. Either that or she was too ugly to get the type of guy she wanted to cheat on you with. This is coming from someone who works in a beauty salon, we hear it all.

*worked.

>tfw have no friends and too afraid to try to get friends because if i open up they will see im a huge pathetic loser
>tfw i cant get a girl because if i try to open up she'll see i have no friends and will drop me instantly

its a terrible cycle guys. my life is over

>tfw I spill spaghetti even in my dreams

Holy shit please kill me

Do cool shit, get cool friends. Simple as that homeboi.

At least your dick isn't 3 inches non bone pressed. I'm probably going to get laughed at.

More like the wild ride never starts.

>failure is never quite so frightening as regret

>for all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'it might have been.'

Veeky Forums loves you, but more importantly, you need to love yourself and look out for your future self. Your best friend in life is staring back at you in the mirror.

>opening up to chicks about insecurities and shit
oh shit nigger what are you doing

>tfw ask girl interested in me out over text and it's been two hours