Anyone else here part of the whole ‘Dark Enlightenment’ thing...

Anyone else here part of the whole ‘Dark Enlightenment’ thing? I think the alt-right and current ethno-nationalists are just a new evolution out of that movement. NRx isnt neccessarily about ethno-nationalism... the transhumanist authoritarian views are really alluring to me for some reason.

I think its because I am a broken human being. Why is the far rights fetishization of cruelty and glory so alluring to broken people, even if they aren’t white? What makes a man like this? What makes someone just think with the lizard brain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Tunney
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What causes some to fetishize power and cruelty?

>never heard of Dark Enlightment
>look it up
>stopped reading at "including support for monarchism or other forms of strong, centralised leadership"

No, you're a retard who longs to have someone boss you around so you can feel worthwhile. You're not even a man.

The neoreaction is fundamentally about hierarchy. There is nothing cruel about it, as it is an inescapable part of the human condition. Monarchism is one of the oldest political systems, with the most success. Traditional monarchies were objectively better than any system we have today. Rather than creating laws, the monarch acted as an enforcer. In addition to that, people couldn’t even be taxed without consent(also look into Hoppe’s time preference argument). What’s not to like about this ideology?

Some people do. It’s a diverse thing. Bro, the effects are here too. Look at the alt right. The ideology has pierced the mainstream.

I’m not any of that. I’m no even white. I think I’d be described as a technocratic fascist of some kind, I don’t know. I don’t have a real ideology other than I know what we live in is wrong. It doesn’t feel right.

Here’s one for you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Tunney

trans person. imagine what other technocrats there are in the upper echelons of society who share these views

I’m a retard but at least im self aware. I know i am a broken human being. I repeat the question.

So do you support the EU? Because it's pretty much an oligarchy/technocracy

Any political ideology other than liberal democratic capitalism should not be taken seriously

>I’m not any of that

>first sentence of OP is "Anyone else here part of the whole ‘Dark Enlightenment’ thing?"
>anyone else
>anyone
>else

An oligarchy is not a technocracy

>Rather than creating laws, the monarch acted as an enforcer.
lol

(((YARVIN)))

I supported the "alt-right" because I identified more with their ideals than with more traditional parties. That's not to say I agree with everything they espouse, but there's less points of conflict between their ideas and my ideas than there is between me and Reps and Dems. I'm not even white.

>it's a "monarchism = total autocracy of a foppish aristocrat" thread

if you had any understanding of republics and democratic process, you'd realize they're hardly democratic at all.

Because power and cruelty get you places. Trying to be nice only works if you look strong enough to be powerful and cruel. Otherwise other apes take you for a sucker.

Most of these fucking apes play zero sum bullshit social games anyways. Very few are noble enough to realize how vast and cornucopian our reality is if you focus away from the hell known as humans.

neoreaction is the cringiest shit ever
look at socialmatters, it's filled with images of space, churhces, robots etc
luckily their attitude is to just do nothing, so they won't be a problem

>amerimutts ruin every discussion because they elected a living meme to be their head of state

bump

alt-right and hard racists aren't really an evolution of NRx but there is a little cross over because they are both open to "HBD" and moving past liberal democracy

Dark enlightenment? Quick Rundown

Nick Land wants to be consumed by Skynet but he wants to avoid being eaten first because he wants to see Dr. No create a runaway complex that facilitates increasing intelligence.

It's either that or the complexity of modern civilization dooms us as low-hanging stores of order (oil and rare earth metals) become depleted and it slides into irreversible decline because you can't make the fundamentals ex nihilo.

Where is this the case? Working place? School? Clubbing?

My advice: Skip the reactionary part, become transhumanist. You will still shock people with your beliefs, but they will not see you as a psycho.

Honest facts, NRx is a movement started by American Jewish autistic programmers and engineers who think their beta asses should be codified into nobility in some kind of cyberpunk dystopia fantasy. It's an insult to even have the name "reactionary" in it considering how disgustingly modernist, perverse and American it is.

Work and Life in general. You don't necessarily have to be overly cruel and dominate. Only maintain the look that you are strong and could be cruel and dominate. If you look weak, other people will take you for a sucker.

And never take a woman's word at face value. Just look at how they act. They want bad boys, that look tough enough to be protective, but they want to turn them into lovers and husbands.

And most humans are fucking normies who play zero-sum social games. It's what normies do. I didn't create them. I only observe them. Why do you think Sports teams are a thing? normies feel invested in tribal affiliation of that sort.

In some ways, Karl Marx was the first accelerationist. His Communist Manifesto of 1848 was as much awestruck as appalled by capitalism, with its “constant revolutionising of production” and “uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions”. He saw an ever more frantic capitalism as the essential prelude to the moment when the ordinary citizen “is at last compelled to face … his real conditions of life” and start a revolution.

>be an accelerationist
>claim to be reactionary, which is the literal opposite
America was a mistake.

Land wrote in 1992 that capitalism had never been properly unleashed, but instead had always been held back by politics, “the last great sentimental indulgence of mankind”. He dismissed Europe as a sclerotic, increasingly marginal place, “the racial trash-can of Asia”. And he saw civilization everywhere accelerating towards an apocalypse: “Disorder must increase... Any [human] organisation is ... a mere ... detour in the inexorable death-flow.”

Land and Plant’s offices in the department also became CCRU hubs. “They were generous with their time,” said Grant, “And he had good drugs – skunk [cannabis]. Although it could be grim going in there, once he started living in his office. There would be a tower of Pot Noodles and underwear drying on the radiator, which he had washed in the staff loos.”

most of them arent kikes

further, you, via land, have to confront the utility function of anything that doesnt favor overt eugenics

if you don't build a eugenic government, then the subhumans get riled up and try to kill anyone better than them

you cant escape the evolutionary trap

CONT.

You have to remember, pregnant mothers have an ingenious system to "prep" their children for the conditions of society. If the mom experiences metabolic stress (starvation, any number of heavy metals and/or plastics causing shit), her body withholds releasing a lot of NO into the baby. Which causes neural changes that are correlated to Asperger's/Autism. Which makes sense. When your society sucks so much that your mom is starving, you have to (help) create a new society or social order based on examining reality.

If the mom doesn't experience metabolic stress, society is alright. Her baby gets a buffet of NO which causes neural changes correlated with being a normie. AKA focusing on manipulating people and predicting their emotions and actions.

It's a tradeoff between size of the brain and the limits of a woman's pelvic region.

Yes, this also explains why both Libertarians/Ancaps and Communists tend to be overwhelmingly Jewish. They're both working for the same goal, because according to autistic Jewish theory the end point of unregulated capitalism is communism.

desu, Land "converted" me as a teenager when I read Meltdown online. It felt like seeing a fellow traveler as we walked through the bridge over the abyss of humanity.

But at this point, I'm probably going to get married and living a pretty stable life. My ego is nothing to the world and I'd like some simulation of happiness and love before I become nothing but dust.

>eugenics
>utilitarianism
>acceleration
Tell me again why do these literal sodomites call themselves "reactionary"?

The real problem when it comes to reproduction are women. If you don't want to remove women from the equation, your movement is completely worthless.

your point is?

you become a eugenicist the very moment you decide the girl you'd like to marry, and again deciding the man your daughter gets to marry

most of us do

Well, that's good then. The female should be completely extinguished from existence, otherwise you won't stop this eternal cycle of biological slavery.

being a gay weak nerd who because edgy after realizing that being a complete pushover nice guy leads you no where

Have you ever been to mypostingcareer.com? People there are critical of neoreactionaries on the grounds that the latter blame the collapse of our societies on the WASPs rather than the jews

MPC is idiot central. Mostly because they take people like (((weev))) seriously.

>female domination
It has been like that since (we) males haven't been able to force women to have sex with us, aka rape. The rest is pretty clear, the vast majority of us don't choose our partners.

What do you disagree with weev on? I dont read him at all

Why is the neoreaction thing so obsessed with autism
Get a new memotype you fucking queers

It's been like that since forever, cunt slavery is older than mankind itself.
>rape
Meme. Rapists were always just a tiny minority of malfunctioning biological appliances that weren't wired well enough to serve as the good boyim of society.

He's a literal kike. Also MPC is American-centric and they unironically worship the 1950s and 1960s even though those decades are the root cause of modern American degeneracy, on top of beating the good guys in WW2.

>hes a literal kike
Yes. Some kikes have some things to offer, they seem to like him over at counter-currents, which i think is pretty good

Rape wasn't a meme in the paleolithic. You'd fight with other males to own the female, not to be owned by her.

Men became disposable slaves for women ever since humans settled up, created sets of rules and marriage came into play. Now, remember we've been ooga boogas for much longer than civilised men; shit is hardwired into our genes.

The main rule should be that there are no good Jews. At all.

>counter currents
A meme website ran by a sodomite pedophile?

>You'd fight with other males to own the female, not to be owned by her.
No, it's more like a form of gladiatoral combat to win over the favor of their female slave masters. Many animals still do the same thing, for example deer and most birds. Men have literally never dominated the females, and the paleolithic in particular was the absolute apex of female dominance.

Explain further, I really don't see your point.

That is my main rule. Just interested in specifics as to why since i dont know his writings
What evidence do you have that he's a pedophile? Hes a faggot sure, but he has some good ideas and he does a lot of good work. Its not ideal but im willing to look past it for the time being

Imagine you're a white plantation owner in the antebellum south. You want to decide which of your niggers is the strongest, so you'll toss two niggers into an arena and let them duke it out like two dogs in a pit. The winner will get your praise and a pat on the head like a good boy and gets to become your house nigger. Even though he's superior to other niggers according to your merit-based criteria, in the end of the day he's still a slave.
This is what's been happening in the more "natural" paleolithic setting, just switch the slave owner for the female and the nigger for the male. The main role of the male is to always be the protector and the provided of the female, that's what we've been engineered to be. The same is happening today, except physical strength is no longer needed, so men a whole are becoming weaker by each generation.

All faggots are pedophiles.

Doesn't matter if you use a childish analogy to explain the same senseless thing. Men were allowed to USE women by brute force, thing that has been forbidden for a while but not back then. End of the story, that's really it.

if there's one thing history has demonstrated it's that ability to rule is not heritable. this is the essential problem with monarchism. the thing that makes republics great is limitations on power. Thing can only go so bad in 8 years, or whatever your term limits are.

>end of story
Stop mistaking your naivity for what's actually happened. Men have NEVER dominated the females. Moreover in the Paleolithic we can observe matriarchal and matrilocal society, worship of obese fembeasts and a huge prevalence of female deities people worshipped.
We shouldn't be trying to revert to a more natural state, because nature is by definition female and thus evil. It's called Mother nature for a reason. Nature is what we should strive to defeat, it is our enemy.

>women want bad boys

you outed yourself

>/r9k/

They really do. Women choosing the best genes is a myth.

>cherrypicking

gee, what else do they have in common aside from being sadists or murderers

right, fame...

This thread is an embarassment. Women are not mysterious, they are not out to get you, they can't own you if you don't let them and they don't want you to be an asshole. Go make some female friends and act like you're a human and so are they, see what happens.

Exactly how does Ted Bundy have "bad genes"?

What if you actually zoom-in and read the articles. You're clueless about human nature.

>innocent women
Oxymoron.

>Theodore Robert Bundy was an American serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, burglar, thief, and necrophile who assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier.

Unless psychopaths are supposed to own good genes let me tell you there's more beyond facial aesthetics.

>We shouldn't be trying to revert to a more natural state, because nature is by definition female and thus evil. It's called Mother nature for a reason. Nature is what we should strive to defeat, it is our enemy.
Ok then, according to you, what should we be aiming for? Robotic women under our rule? True patriarchy?

>they can't own you if you don't let them
How can you let or not let something to happen if your set of morals and values are rooted in hard biological determinism? Most men are automatons hardwired to protect the female at all cost, it's their purpose in life. Men who lack this instict are a product of a biological accident, ironically the Great Man, the Promethean figure of male liberation will be ultimately come upon us because cunt serfdom hinges on the flawed design of sexual reproduction.

>killing women
He was the Übermensch in flesh.

Physical extermination of all females.

>Physical extermination of all females.
So you want to extinguish humans?

Artificial wombs are already being developed, and we now have the ability to create female sex cells needed for reproduction from male dermal cells. We can also engineer the gender of a fetus, making sure no more females will ever born. We already have the technology that enables us to continue reproducing, surviving and thriving without females.

American conservatives are the most retarded people of all conservatism. Why is this?

Because American conservatism isn't conservatism, politically and culturally they're just token Zionists and economically they're neoliberals.

> biological determinism
There are people who can starve themselves or light themselves on fire with a calm expression, "biological determinism" is a pseud meme

This is probably a dumb question but unironically:
Is there a generally non-racist, suspicious of international capitalism, political movement that stresses nationlism over ethno-nationalism? Is that just bog standard conservativism?

Nothing about that refutes biological determinism. Most suicides result from cunt slaves who fell in disfavor of their breeders and losing their sense of worth because of it, because they're wired that way.

Nationalism is by definition ethinc.