WHAT IS THE BEST EXCHANGE FOR BITCOIN?

Holy shit I want to buy bitcoin, but Coinbase charges $30 above the actual average price of bitcoin: What exchange should I use if I want to buy bitcoin with very low fees?

Do you prefer Bitfinex or Bittrex, or something else? Where do you get the best deal, and are able to set your price?

I will gladly reward anyone who gives useful information. I'm getting on the train and I want to do it right!

You can use Gdax with your Cuckbase account.

Buy from the market through GDAX
You can set your own price

I tried that, unfortunately they don't have service in Minnesota because of the laws here.

Any backup suggestions? I just want low fees and to be able to set my price.

this, just go to gdax nd the cookies will sync up with your coinbase, allowing you to buy from gdax instead.

need a coinbase account to setup your bank bro for USD funds,then transfer them to gdax to put in your buy limit

In terms of USD exchanges, I'd recommend signing up for Gemini if you can. Low fees, fast transactions, nicer to deal with than Coinbase.

See

go to tether.to and setup a USDT account and transfer it to poloniex and buy that way..

Local bitcoin ftw

Can anyone else vouch Gemini or Poloniex?

I'm also reading about services like coinmama, bitstamp, and changelly, anyone know about those?

>p

coinmama is quick and easy but they are usually 4-5 hundred dollars more than the real asking price

> poloniex is one of the most trusted/largest exchanges in the world

I just checked local bitcoin, and the prices are worse than coinbase, lol.

PLEASE, ANYONE. LEND ME YOUR WISDOM SO I MAY HARVEST THESE MYSTICAL COINS WISELY.

yeah local bitcoin works too.. just have to meet up with a stranger and give him cash lol, or go to a BITcoin atm if you have one in your area

bro, if you're in the U/S the quickest and cheapest way is GDAX/Coinbase.. theres NOTHING cheaper or faster.. Poloniex/Tether is a great way too but it takes FOREVER to get verified and its a shitload of paperwork

>THERE ARE NO OTHER CHEAPER OR FASTER OPTIONS FFS

Try Kraken and wire a bank transfer

definitely more expensive, bank wire fee alone

Holy shit read the thread, you dumb faggot. Five
people have told me the same thing, I already explained why I can't use it.
I'll check out poloniex and gemini.

I live in minnesota and use it fine, account is verified to my address as well

OP here again, thank you to those who gave actual answers. Of the ones I've checked, I like poloniex and bitfinex the most.

beware of withdrawals taking months on polonoiex

wex.nz has good rates, and multiple money transfer options

drop me a tip if you found it useful
1LBm3ZoCUd2D5KfP2meJ4GQX6ZEU9PgKLG

note that i wouldnt store any large amounts here, but for buying and selling it works great

Are you sure? I even talked to a customer service person, and they specifically told me they don't cover Minnesota because of the laws. Are you using a VPN/would that work?

Thanks for the warning. I'll probably wait a couple days anyway just to let this ridiculous buying settle down slightly. Although perhaps it is best to just get in now, since it will almost certainly keep climbing for the next month.

Here's the message I get when I try to sign into GDAX:

gdax is coinbase exchange

t. Ameriburger

Its free and quickcand easy in germany.

gemini is legit, run by winklevoss twins

Well good for you, Germany.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A TOP-TIER EXCHANGE THAT CAN BE MY ONE-STOP CRYPTOCURRENCY PORTAL?

I'll give BTC if someone actually provides valuable answer.

Gemini was doing what coinbase is now doing (instant purchases) like half a year ago. They're super legit.