Why do IOC holders have such ironhands?

It's like there is a bunch of mini-Warren Buffets holding this coin. Look at the graph, this is one of the only coins to rise against bitcoin over such a long period of time. With the way the market behaves, how is this even possible? I'm not even shilling. I'm seriously wondering how it has managed to succeed where all other coins have failed. I challenge anyone to find me a coin that has consistently risen over a three year period.

lmao

nice try bagholder

no one is buying this shit at all

Sage

We have the best memers

i see the graph and it looks like shit.

Everyone knows you're accumulating. I noticed you ignored my challenge.

Give me a coin with a better graph dickhead.

More IOC memes. Anyone got the Vince McMahon IOC meme?

I noticed this as well, I stocked up before BTC started to rally again. I think this coin has a lot of long term value beyond even the Dions launch.

Yes, it does. IOC has many projects coming up after DIONS. The next one is Chameleon. I believe IOC will be one of the few survivors along with Bitcoin.

Where are the challengers at? Show yourselves!

Got you senpai

Yes!

Kek

What does I/O do ?
Curious maybe i should invest but the wilde ride seems over

>the wild ride seems over
The whole point is that IOC has true staying power based on its history. When other coins fade, IOC will hold or rise. From a TA perspective, it's one of the safest coins you can hold. It has DIONS being released and other future projects ahead.

I'm trying to trigger deluded linkies. They're growing tiresome.

From my understanding IOC is a coin that is used for transactions among other things on the IOC wallet.

With this new upcoming update (DIONS), you will be able to set aliases for wallet ids (such as Gundam or Jim instead of a unique address).

It will also have a encrypted messenger that can send messages and files through the wallet.

The interface seems easy to use from the videos that the devs have released of it in use and it is VERY slick.

I forgot to include that it is also stakable.
You could easily stake it on a Raspberry Pi!

Add the fact Joel and Co are super autistic about security and releasing a finished product. Im fucking excited.

Apparently when they were hiring extra devs, 1 out of 30 candidates was qualified enough to code what the head devs wanted.

Talk about care for a project

More gifs

I only wish that I got into crypto earlier. By the time I got into it (Mid August), it was pretty consistently $2 and above. Just weeks earlier and I could have gotten it at that sweet, sweet 80 cents.

Regardless, I am going to go all in once other alts hopefully rebound.

I got in at .35. Alot of the resident whales on the slack got in when IOC was pennies

You seem to have a finger on the pulse of IOC to an extent.

What is your personal price predictions for it come DIONS? I am thinking $6-$7 once the countdown is over (first block call) then $10 come two weeks later (DIONS activation)