Lets talk about world war ww2

lets talk about world war ww2

why didnt hitler invade england
why did he inavde russia in the winter
why didnt he invade america (he shouldn't of thats where i live haha)

thank you

Hitlerinvaded in winter

In winter

Invade

Hitler

You're either ESL, underaged, trolling or retarded, but I'm going to give you a reply anyway because it's Christmas and I have a few minutes.

>why didnt hitler invade england

Because in order to cross the English channel and supply an invasion force, he would need to defeat the Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force, which he couldn't realistically do with Germany's relatively low naval production.

>why did he inavde russia in the winter

He didn't, he invaded in June. Russia happens to be a big country, so even after the Germans pushed east a thousand miles, they were still outside of Moscow, and their supply lines were so stretched that they had no hope of a decisive offensive before winter.

>why didnt he invade america (he shouldn't of thats where i live haha)

Because in order to cross the Atlantic and land/sustain an invasion force, he'd have to defeat the RAF, RN, USN, and USAAF, and Germany couldn't beat any of these four, let alone all of them. In fact, he couldn't even stop the Americans from moving men and supplies across the Atlantic and invading continental Europe.

>reddit spacing
>American flag
>>let's talk about world war ww2

nice bait

dumb redditor.

why didnt he win

>Because he was a fanatically retarded lunatic.
This will answer almost any question on why the Germans didn't do X thing

Because in order to cross the English channel and supply an invasion force, he would need to defeat the Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force, which he couldn't realistically do with Germany's relatively low naval production.

why not

why didnt the soldiesr wim

>He didn't, he invaded in June. Russia happens to be a big country, so even after the Germans pushed east a thousand miles, they were still outside of Moscow, and their supply lines were so stretched that they had no hope of a decisive offensive before winter.

my dad once said hitler was beaten by general winter

saying your smarter than my dad?

why didnt they jsut use cars for supplies or drop a nuke on moscow

>Because in order to cross the Atlantic and land/sustain an invasion force, he'd have to defeat the RAF, RN, USN, and USAAF, and Germany couldn't beat any of these four, let alone all of them. In fact, he couldn't even stop the Americans from moving men and supplies across the Atlantic and invading continental Europe.

the ocaens really big though he shouldve snuck around or used the submarines

yeah

haha i should of been in charge

(i wouldnt kill the jews and black people though)

i admire your good will but why even bother senpai, i've seen some bad bait in my time and this thread is easily up there

Okay, now I'm pretty sure this is bait but I'm going to be reply anyway for the fun of it

>why not
>why didnt the soldiesr wim

Because having a dominant ground force doesn't necessarily translate to a dominant sea force or air force. The German Navy was always weaker than the Royal Navy because Germany's economy wasn't big enough to win a ground war in Europe and also outproduce the royal navy. They couldn't make enough stuff quick enough to defeat the Royal Navy, which is why Hitler concentrated on harassing US convoys with submarines instead of trying to defeat the Royal Navy in a straight fight.

>my dad once said hitler was beaten by general winter

It is true that German forces took many casualties from frostbite in the winter of 1941/42, because Hitler didn't prepare for winter adequately. However, the majority of German casualties came from Russians doing everything in their power to keep the Germans back. Germany is a country with a much smaller population than Russia, and even if the Germans kill three Russians for every one German soldier that dies, that eventually leads to a devastating loss of experienced combat troops in frontline fighting units.

>saying your smarter than my dad?

Yes.

>why didnt they jsut use cars for supplies

The German forces were never fully motorized. They relied on trains and horses for their logistics. Russia used a different rail gauge, which meant that Germany had to carry a large amount of their supplies with horse carts across terrible Russian dirt roads.

> or drop a nuke on moscow

They thought that nuclear fission was Jewish physics, and they hated Jewish physics.

>still replying to him

>Because having a dominant ground force doesn't necessarily translate to a dominant sea force or air force. The German Navy was always weaker than the Royal Navy because Germany's economy wasn't big enough to win a ground war in Europe and also outproduce the royal navy. They couldn't make enough stuff quick enough to defeat the Royal Navy, which is why Hitler concentrated on harassing US convoys with submarines instead of trying to defeat the Royal Navy in a straight fight.

yeah but why didnt they just swim

if they did it quickly britain wouldnt notice

or used a submarine

>It is true that German forces took many casualties from frostbite in the winter of 1941/42, because Hitler didn't prepare for winter adequately. However, the majority of German casualties came from Russians doing everything in their power to keep the Germans back. Germany is a country with a much smaller population than Russia, and even if the Germans kill three Russians for every one German soldier that dies, that eventually leads to a devastating loss of experienced combat troops in frontline fighting units.

if i were hitler (im not haha) i wouldve given every soldier a mashine gun to shoot russians with

why didnt they just do that

or dress up as russians and go into moscow and sh*ot stalin

>Yes.

sorry

>The German forces were never fully motorized. They relied on trains and horses for their logistics. Russia used a different rail gauge, which meant that Germany had to carry a large amount of their supplies with horse carts across terrible Russian dirt roads.

why didnt they just build cars

>They thought that nuclear fission was Jewish physics, and they hated Jewish physics.

thats so racist

why didnt hitler kill OP's ancestors
i wouldve haha

and you didnt say why he didnt invade america

my plan if i were hitler (im not lol)

invade america
go around the sidea nd invade russia from behind because the worlds round (alaska)
dont tell russia i invaded their
go into moscow without them noticing
blow up all they're guns

why

the kriegsmarine were defeated in trafalgar and zeppelin bombers in the blitz are shot down by avro lancasters
the germans want to coincide operation bagration with the japanese attack in khalkin gol
after pearl harbor even while all the american ship of the line and carriers were all sunk there were still powerful brazilian navy that had a treaty with the US

ummm, the Kriegsmarine were defeated in the Battle of Salamis, you dumb dumb. It was the Italian navy that was crushed in Trafalgar.

what if america and nazi germany became allies? (friend)

scary...

no jews? maybe

Salamis is where the battleship admiral scheer and admiral potemkin sunk which in the grand scheme of things is irrelevant
umm sweaty have you heard of the zimmerman telegram and the sinking of rms titanic?

sorry