CHAINLINK

Will SIBOS and following news be enough to break this head & shoulders pattern?

Don't know... I got in at $0.37, so I'm still in the green and considering whether I should sell for a little profit and buy back lower.

What are your actions around chainlink?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/link-copy-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw you autists think they are going to spend all their time appeasing your dumb questions from Slack "whens it gonna mewn Rory? XD lamboland!" while they prepare for a WEEK of SIBOS. they don't jsut disappear after their time slot faggots, they're there to answer questions, NETWORK, etc. with professionals from all over the world in finance, banking, commerce, etc.

you basement dwellers wouldn't know what it's like to network at a conference though

No, Sergey already said there won't be any big reveals at SIBOS and that news about collaborators and such will come in the weeks after

false

>(no proof)

gtfo

>they don't jsut disappear after their time slot faggots, they're there to answer questions, NETWORK, etc. with professionals from all over the world in finance, banking, commerce, etc.
>you basement dwellers wouldn't know what it's like to network at a conference though
This desu, I've been to conferences myself (biochemistry not financial though) and this is how it works. also, people laughing at a 10AM time slot as if that's too early in the morning have no idea what they're talking about. the average banker type probably is used to getting up at 5AM, 10AM is primetime early-day serious-business conference time. it's those 1-5PM conferences that get shafted because people have long lunch breaks with their peers and sometimes get bored after days of nonstop presentations.
It was posted in some of these other threads, Rory said so that expecting a huge announcement at SIBOS shouldn't be done. I'm not trying to FUD, I own plenty of LINK myself, I'm just being realistic.

You should have never gotten in. List every value proposition you THINK you know about this coin, and then DO THE MATH. Smartcontracts are a niche market if that, oracles are not even a niche market of the tiny niche market of smartcontracts, they are so miniscule it's laughable. Most oracles can be coded in days by competent developers (I AM ONE, THERE IS NO FUCKING 'ORACLE PROBLEM'), even if the stars align and billions flow through oracles, Link will be a fraction of that IF IT'S EVEN AROUND AND how does link make its billions? It can't, it takes 1/350th of an infinitesimally small gas transaction fee LMFAO.

>hurrr durrr everyone who spends time on the internet is a basement dweller
hey buddy, so tell us, what it's like to network at a conference though

fucking shitlib faggot get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Memelines are only useful when nothing is happening outside of other people speculating with their own memelines. When it comes to news you're just gambling and hoping you understand the situation better than the market in general does.

Considering BIZ represents the market in general unlike stocks where you're competing with trained professionals you actually have a shot at trading on news.

this x 100. they have a LOT OF SHIT TO DO to prepare for this. god bless them for taking it seriously

I'm not a liberal lol

Stay cucked

Name one other decentralized, trustless, oracle. Do it faggot....right fucking now.

My action is to buy as much LINK as I reasonably can.

>Smartcontracts are a niche market if that

stopped reading

Smart money is already out. Just like me, bought at ~$0.20, got out yesterday at ~$0.40. There's no way SIBOS doesn't kill the price. The only way it won't is if swift announces a partnership with them on the day, otherwise it's dip city. There's no more news on the horizon. Sure long term could be bullish, but I don't take chances, and I think there's about an 80% chance it's not a partnership and just a demo so I'm out.

If dubs Eagles win the super bowl and LINK moons

Source confirmed implementation of cl with 100 banks. You goofed

Jesus...you fuckers are small minded. Yeah...there will be a dip...no partnerships announcements are likely....until a few weeks, maybe months after SIBOS. Big fucking deal...why are you looking at small time fucking gains. Do you think smart money was fucking daytrading Microsoft in 1984? No...they were holding the fuck out of it. You people are legit retarded.

Only LINK moons then, if dubs

"Name one other decentralized, trustless, oracle. Do it faggot....right fucking now."

Exactly. There is no market for this bullshit LOL. I've coded oracles, it's not rocket science, anyone can do it. There is no "oracle problem" lol, wake the hell up.

Rolling fly Eagles fly

So you guys are coping already?

Okay you guys are coping already

Lmao smart money caring about a 2x. Did the smart money also exit Ethereum when it went from 1 to 2 dollars?

This coin has existed for like 3 weeks.

Wow you so smart

Alright you fucking Autist, I'm sure you could code up an oracle on the regular fucking Internet you retarded piece of shit. So could I. What you can't do is create what I described which is exactly the fucking problem financial firms need and are tripping over their grandmothers to get. Not just financial though! Real Estate, Digital Signatures, all of them billion dollar industries...all of them need a TRUSTLESS, DECENTRALIZED, ORACLE. Fuck you....turn in your resignation wherever you work and tell your boss you're too fucking stupid to have your job.

Were bouncing up right now, watch and see if we have issues at the neckline price (mid 7000s). If it breaks into the 8k sat range again, were in the clear.

I'll buy back in after it dips. No point bagholding hoping to get back into profit. I'm long term bullish, but short term bearish. Hype will die down, I'll start accumulating. Communication from the team isn't great. This will start getting to people after SIBOS. Why not sell now and buy double later? Hodl is a meme.
Smart money pre-sale or ICO and got out at 5x. I didn't get in pre-sale or ICO, I settled for 2x. I think 2x is fucking excellent.

smart money doesn't baghold, they know the hype cycle and sell after big runs and buy more when it dies down.

Dead cat just bounced lads, better get the fuck back in while you can

smart money got LINK at ICO and is not bag holding. also smart money has a lot of volume and can't just sell it all in an instant to buy back later. this might be hard for a lunch money trader like you to comprehend.

>smart money is infallible and times the market perfectly
Smart money doesn't have time for these games. Only basement dwellers do.

Link me to your github

Thats called Day Trading you fucking moron.

ITT Deluded linkies. Get the pink wojaks ready. Can't wait to tell you I told you so.

riddle me this smartcontract.com/link-copy-4

2 devs is laughable

uhm?

Smart money bought a shit ton at 10 cents and is sitting on 4x. Smart day traders and swing traders mess with coins that arent 3 weeks old. 3 week old coins dont have identifiable cycles you idiot.

1 main dev for NEO. If you trade off "dev numbers" rather than product, you will have a bad time

Yeah, with no news it's probably just going to dump. It's literally just a powerpoint demo of what we already know, from an old dell laptop, with the sound of toilets flushing in the background.

Pretty soon, supercomputers are going to be in every city, which will render chainlink worthless. You really think an old dell laptop can compete with a supercomputer? Oh boy.

this coin has had the exact same flow for the three weeks it's been out. die on saturday reborn on tuesday,

>1 supercomputer has been deposited into your bank

dubs and the chiefs win the super bowl

>(biochemistry not financial though)
stop right there

dubs and steelers win 14 games in a row, the last of course being the super bowl.

Broncos if dubs

You talking out of your ass user, check the top biggest LINK account please. THEY DON'T MOVE A FUCKING INCH.

Id be cool with that if not the steelers, that last SB parade was lit as fuck.

Yeah I dont have much hope for either of our teams right now, I was just happy to fuck up brady in the afccg. Broncos prolly around 9th best team, but I'm cool with it.

lol

ffs - just calm down. if you want to make shorttherm profit you should have sold three days ago or better last week. if you sell now you might loose more then you might win. (if you like the stress levels go for it)

im holding my 150k links because i believe chainlink is a solid project. why i think that? because they are working with swift. (if it is a partnership or just a customer is in my eyes irrelevant because they have someone who pays them for their work - which not a lot of cryptos can show - i also coded some smart contracts myself and used oraclize.it, which is a centralized oracle 'solution' - so for me it was a nobrainer to put money into chainlink because it provides and solves the centralized part of it)
also not only swift is and can use chainlink. a lot of new projects will arise and/or switch there centralized oracle solution with chainlinks.

why there is no surge before sibos? because bitcoin stole the party. simple as that.

im gonna hold through this shit. because i also did not foresee the bitcoin bullrun. i thought we would be around 80c-1usd right before sibos. but it is not. so just wait and see i think there will be a lot of good news after sibos.

Where do u see price going in the long run?

If dubs LINK will triple before weeks end, and the Bears wins will triple by season end.

not exactly sure because there is 2/3 missing supply. but i think we could see 80c-1usd this year.

You think it can hit $50 eventually?

It's over.

What makes you think link is worth $50

Veeky Forums

Well let's say old school finance gets involved, puts in 25Billion (Bitcoin is $96 Billion, ETH is 32 Billion and Ripple is 10 Billin)

Even accounting for 1b token supply, that's $27

And that's the beginning of the Crypto paradigm, Imagine 20 years from now

Look at Amazons growth chart

with current circulation however that's $78USD

Big Ben looks like hes checked out, so until I see otherwise Im not optimistic. Broncos better than steelers now at least.

1 bad week can't mean that much lad

>you basement dwellers wouldn't know what it's like to network at a conference though
that is pretty accurate

>"oracles are cool and stuff but not worth 32millions t. Vitalik "

Aaaaand he was right. Now kys

IOC doesn't do anything that LINK does though?

ITS GOING BELOW ICO PRICE NOW AAAAA SEEEEELLLLLLL

I know. I'm just tired of all the link threads.

Why?
No other coin has as much potential as LINK right now.

Got in during the crowdsale so I have plenty of freedom to wait this one out. If it goes anywhere by early 2018, great. I'll only sell if it starts flirting with the 2x ico price boundary

deluded linkies

Many coins have huge potential. But this coin is shilled on biz by an obscene amount. That should be a red flag. Time to jump ship user.

the gif is still cool as shit regardless.
I personally feel like IOC has more potential than LINK with everything it is going to do, especially how they are marketing it.

IOC and LINK collaborating would be a dream come true. I would coom

Got it at 7500 sat and own 300 LINK.
Going to hold long term.

How are you fags storing LINK? There's only a few exchanges ATM, you putting it in an ethereum wallet?

I have so little that I just let it sit on Binance. Five LINK transaction fee is too high, I'm not going to waste ten LINK just to move it to my wallet and back to Binance once I need to get rid of it.

I'll sell 1/5th of my stack at ~10x, I'll hold the rest for a few years since I actually expect the oracle network to take off

You're scaring me man

Deluded linkies. It went from "we will get a surge to the conference" to "we will dip hold this for long term" real quick. LMAO.

lol so true nigga

If link surges do you seriously trust the slant eyes that run binance?

I have to hand it to you thats some hilarious FUD

Why the fuck would I use your oracle and effectively let you tamper with my smart contract? It literally defeats the entire purpose of using a smart contract in the first place. It's hard to believe your claim of being a "competent developer" when you don't even know what the oracle problem is in the first place.

Do some research user. It's very clear you have no idea what you're talking about if you think how easy or difficult it is to make oracles has to do with anything.

Start from the very basics of blockchain technology, then work your way up to smart contacts. Once you feel like you understand the basics, ask yourself: why would anyone use these slow and expensive technologies when they can't do anything you couldn't already do in fucking javascript with a single PC? Once you figure that out, it should become clear to you why nobody gives a shit who can make an oracle, and why ChainLink is so important.