LEAKED E-MAIL - CEO OF OBSIDIAN CONFIRMS ORCHESTRATED DUMP OF OBSIDIAN COIN

BREAKING NEWS: LEAKED EMAIL CONFIRMS ORCHESTRATED PUMP AND DUMP FROM DEVELOPMENT TEAM OF OBSIDIAN UPON HITBTC LISTING.

In the e-mail, taken directly from the CEO of Obsidian's server, it has been confirmed that after a certain amount of time from an inflation of price, the entire team will dump and burn any remaining coins that they may have.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/india-coin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what would i do without you guys!!

>India coin

Pravik Pajeet has run many scams and obsidian might just be his most profitable yet.
Thankyou for sharing this insightful email

is that a good buy??
bout to dump my stack into it!

oh thank god. i was getting worried. we almost went an entire day without an ODN FUD thread

reminder that pravik pajeet was the same guy behind the espers on yobit fiasco

ay yo hol up

his surname is actually pajeet?

What do you mean?
Espers is not a good coin now?
WTF??

Recoup your funds with Eboost, friend.

FUCKING ANSWER ME
FUCK!!!
TELL ME WHAT TOD O!!

go back to /pol/ dude. pravik pajeet is a very well respected coin developer. your racism will not be tolerated here at Veeky Forums

i was just fudding hoping you would sell to me at 0 sats

I PUT THE SELL ORDER IN AT 0 SATS AND NOW MY MONEY IS FUCKING GONE
GIVE
IT
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/india-coin/

India coin listed on CMC on 9/30, the same date that the 9MM coins were supposed to be burned from the whitepaper.

haha trolled sucker thanks for the espers on yobit
$100 in december...establishing arbitrage network with novaexchange and coinexchange...NOW!

>CEO of the coin has the last name Pajeet.

Pajeet spotted

Indian here.
AMA.

how many espers do you have dear

things aren't adding up? why aren't they using the obsidian messenger for these deals?

Idk where biz got the idea that pajeets shilled crypto. Some? Maybe. But most of Indians in India only know about Bitcoin.

As for what I'm holding? BTC and ETH for long term. Other than that Ark, link and WTC

>his name is literally Pajeet
OH COME ON

Pravik Pajeet is really fucking pissing me off dude.... Is that really his fucking address?

No

My friend!

>Pravik Pajeet

LITERALLY PAJEET
>you can't make this shit up
my fucking sides

except, you know, they did make it up

The lack of an fud threads forced me to buy more today. Wew now they are all back up.

lmao. obsidian went from having the worst memes to the best.

i knew it all along.

this is a common form of disinfo on many boards. an all caps post, a screenshot of an unverifiable "leak," no sources, thread filled with laughing reaction images. i wonder (((who))) is behind this

>autocorrect
>when you screenshot an email before you send it.

I'm glad Obsidian is getting so many memes. Fuddind this coin seems to have become a meme. I like it.

if you did some fucking research into of talking like the nigger who fucks your girlfriend you would see the name of the real ceo and that this thread is just fudding. still obsidian coin sucks.