Did he find gorillas or premodern blacks?

did he find gorillas or premodern blacks?

gorillas don't toss stones, could not be presumed to be "subdued" by hand, and do not live in or around morocco, the colony he sought to replentish

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people
youtube.com/watch?v=l3AB8tyXQC8
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-gorillas-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you fool the whole written account and written and distributed to extoll the power and expanse of his nation. It was not roadmap and was internally in accurate to reduce other nations from claiming the same horizons so to speak

That doesn't explain the hairy thing. Niggers are pretty much hairless.

>most hairy are MEDS and NORDS
Hmmmmmm...... Really makes you think.

Neanderthal ancestry probably

Why is hokkaido black? I thought asians were meant to be almost hairless.

This map always bugged me. Shouldn't people living in colder environments have more hair to preserve their own heat? Then, why are mediterraneans so fucking hairy?

Ainu are cold adapted

Because it was home to the Ainu for centuries before the Japanese conquered them. The Ainu actually lived on much of Honshu as well, also in mainland Russia in Kamchatka and other places. The Japanese contend that the Ainu are foreigners who only came to the islands after the Japanese themselves, but the archaeological record suggests they were there at least as long as the Japanese ancestors were.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people

It's actually very sad how the Japanese government is attempting to erase Ainu history and culture from Japan in order to maintain their absolute claim to the islands.

Fine, explain this now

Environment adaptation is the biggest meme to ever exist. It's nowhere near as prevalent as most people think, vast majority of humans are maladapted to their surroundings.

>It's nowhere near as prevalent as most people think, vast majority of humans are maladapted to their surroundings.
genetically maladapted*

FTFY

not "blacks", archaics.

I think its within the realm of possibility that they are talking about black people, but i highly doubt it.
Gorillas probably throw rocks around but it is sort of strange that they did it in such an organized way, something i imagine black people would be more likely to do than gorillas. And then theres the females. Google male gorilla then female gorilla and you will see how its virtually impossible to tell the difference at first glance, so how could they possibly know that most of them were women?
At the same time though, why would they skin them if they were just people? Surely that wouldnt be a discovery so astounding that they felt the need to do it unless it was some crazy animal they had never seen before, like a gorilla.
i do think its possible to subdue gorillas "by hand" if by that they meant with their weapons. Gorillas are strong but they are not naturally aggressive and will back from a fight, especially if they see one of their own get cut up. The way Hanno describes the way the women fought back also seems very monkey like. When humans are trying to evade capture we thrash around and punch or kick since those are our best physical weapons, whereas a Gorilla would certainly prefer to use its teeth.
The hairy part also makes it pretty clearly about gorillas, since black people arent really known for body hair.

Can you even imagine how scared a rando carthaginian soldier would be if a fully grown silverback gorilla was charging you down? This little bit of history always fascinates me because i cant imagine how they were so calm encountering Gorillas.

It's to counteract their oily skin, otherwise they'd just be skating around

there is no possibility that the blacks did not breed among their neighbors

gorillas don't toss rocks. they do not understand tools

they have adapted an earlier primate trait of shaking tree branches to prove strength, and they'll rip off tree branches and drag them, but never other objects, the other objects do not have apparent usage to them

>subdue gorillas by hand
no. they can literally break tree trunks by hand and pull cars upside don

thus, yes they'd run, but even if cornered, could not be pinned. not a chance

my theory is that they found a transitional species, part black part homo naledi

geneticists can detect that about 15% of the african genome is recently introduced from an ancestor diverged by more than 2 million years (neanderthals are diverged by roughly 700k, and se asians are roughly 1% denisova, diverged roughly 1.5 million years)

People forget how historically and politically similar Korea/Japan/PRC/RoC actually are.

but they arent

china is the first large multiethnic integrationist empire, korea is literally stone age until japan comes in, and japan had decentral commerce like england

you people need to leave

There's evidence, albeit sparse, to the contrary ( youtube.com/watch?v=l3AB8tyXQC8 )
BUT throwing rocks isn't quite like using tools, and they do throw poop which makes it not a stretch to conceive they can throw things that don't come out of their anus.
Not to mention, Homo sapiens and naledi didn't coexist as far as we know.

Gorillas are very sexually dimorphic, if you can make the observation that the (much) lighter and smaller ones without red streak on a gigantic forehead you can tell which is a male or a female. If they skinned them they probably saw their sexual organs, which usually helps tell sex.

Addendum here
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-gorillas-weapons.html

>korea is literally stone age until japan comes in

They weren't at all user.

africans have tons of introgression of very divergent dna. they clearly lived and bred alongside some other non sapient lineage. take your pic. naledi is reasonable progressive in morphology to make 15% introgression into modern africans plausible

they disappear roughly 200k years ago, the date of divergence of africans and all other sapien lineages

intermediate phenotypical saggital crest

saggital crest