How do I learn how to daytrade top 50

learn me Veeky Forums

also mr. robot sucks

are you even going to tell us what asset class you want to trade

Lol, top 50 altcoins. Do I just buy a little bit of all of them except the ones I think fundamentally suck and then sell half at double?

i have no idea if that will work.

by the way, care to redpill me on mr robot? i've never seen it, but I could tell that it's about an autismo from the trailer I saw.

Dont buy all 50, ya degenerate fucktard.

Buy BTC, ETH and LTC for long tern holds. And forget about it. Also, ARK. Ark Is a good long term coin.
Buy more ETH and buy Waltcoin, Neo, omg for short tern. They're all low.

Also, buy link.

Watch the first season. Its good. Second season, eh, I didnt like it. But its worth a watch I guess. Egyptian nigger's acting has been real good.

hmm thanks.

Yeahhhh I was super excited about it cause I heard it has more legit hacking scenes than any other show. And it def does, but the show fucking devolves into a guy who's autistic and schizo and him yelling at his own mind and idk they could've gone somewhere really cool but they're just doing lame emo stuff.

I make it a point not to watch depressing shit, and watching a grown-man eat his own vomit because he wants the pills he OD'd back inside him to stop the voices is p depressing.

dont

sjw piece of crap with muslim hacker women.
also season 2 doesn't make any sense: why do some autismo hacking nonsense to burn down some warehouse when you have fucking assasins on motorcycles and bombs?

it's virtue signalling crap.

apart from eppisode one tho..

they had former hackers and people from avast to help out with the techno babble the guy says. It all makes sense and i understand absolutely none of it

you are so boring.

He's probably a poltard

One day your gonna hang commie

Mac tonight muh niggah!

>virtue signalling crap

babby learned new buzzword!

solid advice. Since I'm from the EU, which are the best platforms to buy these coins?

Bitstamp kraken coinbase

You could always go back to watching all of two episodes of World Peace on repeat.

Could we not discuss TV shows on biz pls?

GODDAMN I LOVE EVOLVING MEMES

the company the main autismo character works for is literally called "evil corp" and has the enron logo. It's somewhat pro-/g/, but obnoxiously anti-Veeky Forums. IIRC the first season is about how they want to hack into the banks to erase all world debt. It's a complete hack of a show, but people say it's great because so many people are pigs at the trough of entertainment media nowadays that they don't know anything better out of life

youre doing it wrong, the buzzword stuff is against the left ]