Post historical qt's

Post historical qt's

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TvwYZvCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Maria tried to escape through the doors at the rear of the room, which led to a storage area, but the doors were nailed shut. The noise as she rattled the doors attracted the attention of the drunken military commissar Peter Ermakov. A heavy layer of smoke had accumulated in the room from the gunfire and from plaster dust released from the walls by errant bullets, and the gunmen could see only the lower bodies of those who were still alive. Ermakov fired at Maria, and his bullet struck her in the thigh. She fell to the floor with Anastasia and Demidova and lay there moaning. The assassins then left the room for several minutes to let the haze clear, and when they returned they killed Dr Botkin, Tsarevich Alexei and Grand Duchesses Olga and Tatiana. Ermakov then turned on the wounded Maria and Anastasia, who was still unharmed. He struggled with Maria and tried to stab her with a bayonet. The jewels sewn into her clothes protected her, and he said he finally shot her in the head.

>feel bad man

It's worse than that. She wasn't shot in the head, that was Tatiana. Maria was shot in the back and presumed dead. But she was actually one of the 2 grand duchesses (the other was Anastasia) who regained consciousness after they were carried outside, and began screaming for help. So they attempted to stab her again, and when that didn't work they bludgeoned her face in with a rifle butt until she and Anastasia died choking on their own blood and teeth.

I am impressed by that monobrow. Russians have some of the finest facial hair in the world.

Here, I wrote the outline for exceedingly bad alt-history ripped straight out of shitty 1980s sci-fi movies where Maria gets pregnant and is saved by one of the guards if that helps you feel better.

pastebin.com/TvwYZvCQ

t-thiccc

>Hear the memes about Joan of arc being a meme
>Turns out she was actually the perfect woman
damn

>inoculates you

The wont let me post "Before The Bath", what the fuck

Most of these are paintings, which are not accurate representations of reality at all.