The New Rich

Every generation had their misfits that got rich. Wall st guys, bankers, influencers, and now us.
We are history guys. We are the first crypto traders in the fucking history. We literally created a job.

we made autism mainstream

Is anybody else thinking that we may work on this forever? Not with the same techniques, but we are pretty much a small number of experts in a new economy.

>Tfw we are the new chads

I just hope it someday takes off so I can at least be moderately wealthy.

kek
>experts

youre in the bubble now user. When the investment bankers get into the game the price of btc will skyrocket but it will have much less volatility. So make your money hodling BTC or day trading alt coins while you can. Its not going to be like this forever

More like every generation had their pyramid schemes to scam the neets of their days on the promise of easy and high returns. Railroad bonds of the 1910s, radio stocks of the 1930s, airline stocks of the 60s, penny stocks in the 80s, dot com in the 90s and houses in the 2010s

So if I'd sold my railroad bonds for radio bonds for airline stocks for penny stocks for dotcom stocks then into real estate then bitcoin id be a Rothschild by now?

Remember people saying "nerds will rule the world" in school?

That's one of the few things they were right about.

The wisdom is strong with this one.

sure, feels great to be a multimillionaire from a bunch of data created from nothing, but wait until the next bear market is over before celebrating

probably

when next bear market starts?

>in 30 years someone with make a wolfs of crypto movie but its just a bunch on autists neets sitting on their pcs

Basically, it'd be super boring in most cases or extremely bizarre

This. Neets are being scammed with crypto scam bubble and dont even realize it

I know, but many of us will still be experts. They don't know shit about crypto in general (I guess they'll hire some of us). And they don't teach you this in universities yet so we are ahead. And we will always be the first gen of crypto traders

Whens it gonna stop user?

Who is she?

You're so fucking regarded! I'm SHAKING! LITERALLY SHAKING

Kek if they try to pull out a story that says mire than I'd fud the shit out of it

WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT OOGA BOOGA

make sure you have some of these if you wanna be an elite in the blockhain era

So what your saying is the price will reach levels no-one really thought possible but in doing so moons after the fact won't be a thing while dips still a valid possibility?

He's saying that we get to make big money because there's a lot of volatility and when btc is worth, for example $10-15k, we won't have that volatility and we won't be able to make big amounts of money anymore. I believe we will still be used by hedge funds and the alike though

i wish the litecoin meme would die already, aside from a few chinese pump and dumps its got no future unless you expect bitcoin to develop some new tech and not use it while litecoin copies it and does

2015-2020 will be made into an episodic stream of consciousness movie like Nashville combining all the oddities of this era - Trump, crypto, weaponised shitposting and everything.

Times, they are a changing.

>peak autism
say it's not a superpower when you're taking my order, bitch. jelly beans, raw, like your mother.

I'm a programmer already, definitely gonna learn solidity some day and put "blockchain consultant" on my business card lol