Cindy thread

Cindy thread
This shit gonna explode once we hit a real exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/cindicator/july-december-trading-results-a7150fa51d84
coincentral.com/icos/cindicator-ico-token-sale-summary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We won't hit an exchange because the team is elitist nigger gay!

it's going to be listed on the forex. the devs go hard.

Yeah maybe like we should all wait until 16th to actually buy. Those of us who bought are bag holding at as high levels at 75. Now it's reaching 43.

I bet tomorrow it'll be like 30.

confirmed russian mafia scam

dumb pajeets

>tfw I got memed into holding bags
At least I'll be rich once it hits an actual exchange, r-right?

i memed into 78. lol

watched the promo vid
cringed really hard
is this at least pos?

FELL FOR THE BIZ SHILL AGAIN FML

Feeling so comfy right now actually. Good things are coming biz

what value does the token have?
what do i get for owning it?
is it scarce?

there should be a poll on their app to predict the price of CND. I'd put 0.00000020 eth

Same bro, same.

And the best part is, there is! Or rather there was, I already put in my prediction. It was asking if the price would reach either 0.1 or 0.2(don't remember which 1 it was) by nov

>want to scoop up some more cheap ones
>it's been an hour and the deposit's not gone through

Increase your gas boi

Bought at 56, will I make it?

this.

I bumped it up, but it's a bit late now

Someone give me a quick rundown on this.

The app seems nice but what's the utility of the token? Also, 1.4 billion circulating, jesus.

this
token seems 100% useless and not needed for this project

Mostly bought on the team rather than the purpose. Personally bought it at around $0.025, so for me if the team doesn't push it to the moon it doesn't really matter, even $1 is a big gain. With the connection the team has, I have no doubt it will 10x at the very least once it hits larger exchanges.

Only problem is judging how far up it will go.

medium.com/cindicator/july-december-trading-results-a7150fa51d84

This nov/december web platform + ICO analysis + other fancy stuff.

Their AI managed to trade + 140% profit overall in 2016.

3. Arbitrage Bot 2.0
We are preparing to release the next version of our Arbitrage Bot 2.0 with some significant improvements:
More exchanges;
More assets;
Increased stability and speed;
Ability to send an alert when the designated price is reached;
Ability to see the cheapest exchange for the purchase of a specific asset.
From now on our bots will be accessible only to our Token Holders. Thus we recommend saving your CND tokens in order to be able to access our products in the future.

Yeah, so how are you going to use their service? ahh right with the tokens. The tokens are part of their ecosystem.

trex plz add cindy

>just under the ETH I need to withdraw it
Fuck

Hey guys a dev just told me they are listing on Forex as a minor currency and to hold, I remorgaged my house and bought 12,000,000 CND off Ether Delta over the last 24 hours... did I fuck up? The price dipped soon as I stopped buying, Should I sell them all?

Is this true?
You are going to be rich if you actually did that...
This bot outperforms speculative investors by taking in data from masses of people, weighing and making decisions based upon the results of its polling, the past history of accurate predictions made by specific speculators, and some intense algorithmic machine learning trading. You have to use the token to use then bot. Any entity that is "too small" to hire a funds manager or many of them to invest (can drain up to $500000 a year or less dependent on who you hire) could instead stockpile these tokens and constantly use the bot to make accurate trades that are assured to make money by this. This is a hybrid intelligence, truly something beautiful that has not been put into the works before and BANKS have already tried to monopolize on it. I was the OP who posted about cindicator first on biz and let me tell you I am ALL IN all memes aside

Literally my fear these niggers running it are fucking autistic

hitting an exchange is an independent action that will increase the price no matter the time. Remember that these people have a working product. The AI has been experimented on and works! The app is already working and fun for both android and ios. When the exchange happens what happens are the eyeballs. I have been shilling this for weeks on biz and it hasn't been until that dragonfly doji post that we have had a community of sorts. This is going to moon. Literally a money generating robot BETTER THAN ANY BOT ON BIZ. THAT IS THE BEST THING WE COULD HOPE FOR.

I want to be intergalatic mama

this is such bullshit lol, if you had some magic money-printing machine AI what the fuck would you do with it? sit quietly in the shadows printing infinite money, or make some shitty ICO and give the whole world access to your money printing machine thus diluting any profits you could earn with it

in other words they are russian scammers selling you a dream. none of you are gonna make it if you cant spot obvious scamcoins

>hitting an exchange is an independent action that will increase the price no matter the time
but if they wait too long it's going to stagnate and people will lose faith in the coin. take a look at DNT. it took them months to get listed on bittrex and when it finally ends up on bittrex, it still continues to stagnate.

I have 30k. Am I going to make it?

>already lost 100 bongs
Why do I listen to Veeky Forums?

This

Also I personally don't think the product is good, I was just trying to buy and sell the hype

Hopefully it gets added to bittrex. Soon.

I mean bittrex is adding random shti anyway like ADA.

might as well add something called "Cindicator." Because with a bad-ass name like that, ur at least going to attract the idjits.

We all bought because it was shilled on biz at 75. I'm sure it will go up but dang, we really fucking bought someone's fucking bags lel.

This thread is full of impatiant fuckheads

Chill the fuck out brahs.

The binance rep was on the slack begging them to send in the registration form, Charlie Shrem later confirmed everything was taken care of.

Binance moon coming soon.

They don't have it yet. In order to have it they need a decentralized platform to handle inputs from the users and give real time output to the clients. Imagine having poll data from the most credible predictors weighed with artificial intelligence on who will win a superbowl game for instance. What are you going to trust? Your knowledge or the bots. Unless that is something you divest tons of your time into the bot will supercede you. A company could utilize whatever margins this company finds use of which span basically anything of human interest, common knowledge of the learned, and profit.

buy high sell low
or
hodl

its literally below ICO price right now on ED

No it is double fake news retard.
$0.01 = ICO price
$0.02 = price now
coincentral.com/icos/cindicator-ico-token-sale-summary/

Didn’t the devs basically say that binance isn’t good enough?

yeh this is the kind of comment that got us to buy in at 75 and 56'ish and 6. Now it's 47.

Everyone just needs to wait till Sunday night or Monday when shit hits the fan hard and it actually falls TO ico price.

Please tell me you're not serious

can you all chill? yes the dev team is hyper autistic with their policy about exchanges but it isn't even traded except on cancer tier ED and you are complaining that there is no buy pressure.........obviously bc everyone is in btc and for sure wont trade their btc for eth just to buy a unknown altcoin on ED....fucking wait til they are on buttrex and BTC/CNC, then you can flip your shit for 2x or 3x...

> Charlie Shrem later confirmed everything was taken care of
What did he say?

> they are listing on
Where did they say this?

btw there was a hardcap of 15 mil, but they had requests up to 500 mil to buy CNC, this isn't your everyday shitcoin

jesus they're like fat girls in a bar with high standards

They want what is best for it. Meaning not going on a shit exchange and one that is more established and has as much skin in the game as they.

What part of "hybrid intelligence" got lost on you?

These tokens don't just represent a share in the company; they're incentive to those which contribute accurate market predictions; a vital component for the system to run on.

Kek. Why do you think the Cindi team didn't want you faggot pajeets getting a hold of, or trading these tokens in the first place..

not necessarily, if you make a tx and you notice it has really low gas, like the 8 gwei minimum, you can change your gas limit and redo the transaction, your low gas limit tx will end up getting a BAD JUMP DESTINATION and it won't go through. It will still cost you 8 gwei though. This only works for etherdelta tx as far as i know.

>cancer tier ED
Only brainlets think ED is cancer. You do know where ED is hosted, right?

its only cancer because retards cant use it.
so no retard money flows in.

And thank God for that, that's why you can get your hands on the shitcoins before they've even discovered the moon they are aiming for, let alone started the moon mission.

Fudders gonna fud, but moon mission is still in full force. Especially when....