This strike fears into the heart of the Salafi

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/population/la-fg-population-iran-20120729-html-htmlstory.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40397727
bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690
archive.is/Odw1D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he who goes to bed with an itchy asshole wakes up with a stinky finger

He made up shit. He knew jack shit about Islam. His poetry is average. Salafist are true Muslims. I ain no Muslim, but the prophet was a violent animal.

I like how salafis think though.
>You spout something about religion, any source? How's the sanad, is it shahih? Nope? Then fuck off.

Are you hyped for based Leo playing him?

If salafists are true muslims why did they become a thing in the 19th century and not before?

>if something exists for longer, it's more legitimate
love this spicy mama

It actually is. You seem to have an agenda in making Salafis be considered the true Muslims.

>Salafist are true Muslims.
Not true.
>I ain no Muslim, but the prophet was a violent animal.
Ahh that explains it.

Salafism is old, but I think you are mistaking it with Wahabism. Mohammad Ibn Wahab was alive in the 18th century. Have you read the life of Mohammad? He was a warlord who went around conquering, raping and enslaving. That is much better represented by Salafists. Rumi is fucken Joke. Nobody gives a flying fuck about him. The Quran advocates for violence. Mohammad was also violent. How can you say Rumi represents Islam more adequately then Salafist.

His poetry is average because Bahram Moshire, a Persian poetry historian, Said it is pretty average. He is nowhere close to Hafez.

Mo just united Arab tribes. He didn't conquer anything else.

What? There was never a United Arab Kingdom. He achieved this by defeating his enemy's in battles. That's conquest.

.>Historians and academics date the emergence of Salafism to late 19th-century Egypt.[39][40][41][42]

It's just semantics. There is no difference between the Shafi School and Salafism. Shafis also believe that every Shia should either be converted or killed.

Don't try to change the subject. You claimed Salafism is old and that it's true Islam, but then got BTFO. Sectarian conflict isn't special to Islam. The European wars of religion in the 17th century makes the current Shia-Sunni conflict look cute. The Shafi school was founded by Ghazili and didn't originate with Muhammad.

ever heard of Ibn Taymiyya and the Creed of Wasit?

>Ibn Taymiyya
Even newer than Gahzili. Ibn Taymiyya lived in the 13th century and saw the Mongols ravage Iran and Iraq to the Stone Age. He thought if Islam didn't become militant, it will end up being overrun by something like the Mongols and to him that justified offensive Jihad.

If Salafists are the true Muslims, why did the Prophet's companions fight against people like them, e.g the Khawarij?

They just want to go back to the old way of Islam. You forgot to read the other part. They just see themselves as the continuation of the old way.

You are confused. The Khawarijs were against the idea of a caliphate after the Civil war where Ali and Muawya fought each other over the legitimacy of the Caliphate. The Khawarijs believed that the caliphate could not be recreated after Mohammad. The Salafists want to re-create a modern caliphate. In Saudi Arabia, Khawarijs are killed.

I'm sorry but why is Rumi wh*Te? He was Tajik

salafism was born centuries before the Wahhabist movement in Najd. Ibn Taymiyya is the father of salafism and a salafist himself. there is literally no other stamp you can put on Ibn Taymiyya other than salafist if you read his books.
his division of tawhid, use of bid'a, the rejection of the classic interpretations ijma, qiyas, and the extreme emphasis on SALAF is one of the few things that make a salafist. the jihad you mentioned is just a commonly known fact about Taymiyya.
his opinions were so extreme that he was imprisoned many times during his life. he was not only a hurr durr jihadist against non-believers, he encourages jihad even against other muslims -- the newly converted Mongols. this is something quite unprecedented and again seen in the modern salafi movement. it was not about "militant islam", islam was militant way before Taymiyya and the Mongols. my point is that salafism was born way before the wahhabists

Yeah key word here ''THEY'' see themselves.

None of this changes the fact that the Khawarij is similar in many ways to the Salafists, most notably in their takfiri doctrine.

Salafists think that they have the sole right to decide who is a true Muslim, even though they do not.

it's possible that he had light features. As some people in the middle east had light features.

shut the fuck up wh*Te subhuman

No, takfir just means a person who wants to impose his views on others with violence. Yes, the Khawarijs were violent, but their ideology was completely different to Salafism. One believes in a Caliphate the other does not. Shah Ismail, the Shah who converted Iran to Shia Islam, was also a Takfiri. As he forcefully used violence to impose his beliefs on others.

>the current Shia-Sunni conflict look cute.
I guess that depends on your perspective.

Shut up you have not seen a Persian in your life and you are commenting on how they look.

>No, takfir just means a person who wants to impose his views on others with violence

No it doesn't.

>"A takfiri (Arabic: تكفيري takfīrī) is a Muslim who accuses another Muslim (or an adherent of another Abrahamic faith) of apostasy."

And my point is Salafism didn't originate with Muhammad. Wahhabism coming after Salafism doesn't change the fact Salafism came as a modern concept in 18th century Egypt.

>Persian
he was TÜRK from Tajikistan wh*Te boy

you can't fucking portray my people as wh*Te subhumans.

Can anyone explain to me the difference between Shafi and the other madhabs? Is Shafism really the most "violent and backward" ?

since when were kharijites against a Caliphate lol? they were against dynastic heirs and Caliphates with aristocratic elections. anyone can be a Caliph according to the mainstream kharijites

Compared to the European wars of religion? Absolutely.

btw stop using the double plural Khawarijs, Khawarij is already plural of kharijite.

You just made my point. Shah Ismail also converted Iran to Shia Islam through violence because he thought Sunnis were corrupt. That is the exact reason why ISIS hates Shias and wants to kill them or forcefully converts them to Sunni Islam. But they are not the same because their ideology is completely different. They are both Takfiris.

Yes, but Khawarijs tried to Assassinate Muawya. Salafists, on the other hand, love Muawya and consider him as a legitimate caliph.They're Ideology is completely different. They believed that caliphate should be left to god. If that is not against a modern form of caliphate i don't know what is.

he didn't make your point, he just proved that you know nothing about the topic you are talking about. Ismail didn't convert Iran because "he thought Sunnis were corrupt". This doesn't even make sense and reeks of religious bias. Ismail converted Sunnis because he needed a new state ideology that would help him stay in power against the Ottomans.

They're both shit. Comparing shit with shit does not make it a good thing. It just proves your religion is also shit.

Yes, I know. But he couldn't tell people that he was converting them to Shia Islam because of he for political gain. He used the excuse that they were corrupt. Whether he meant it or not is irrelevant.

WHAT THE FUCK why is a wh*Te actor allowed to play as Mevlana?

By the way, I am an Iranian and grew up as SHIA.

I'm not interested in your Liberal Atheist opinion. I saw what a post-religious secular looked like in the West and all i saw was abortion, low birth rates, kids with anime hair that will screech at you for thinking homosexuals are mentally ill, cows that moan about male oppression yet take Alimony, Hedonism and Thought Police. Religion is here to stay no matter how much you screech about it.

how is it irrelevant? we are discussing history and can't just randomly present biased interpretations. The fact that you were raised shi'ite makes sense, I just don't get how you don't know what takfir is, when it has the root KFR (kafir).

don't Iranians have mandatory Arabic in schools?

Iran has one of the lowest birth rates and one of the highest rates of abortion in the world. It's also the ca[ital of sex change operation. All the faggets in Iran go through sex change operation. Also, Iran has one of the highest rates of drug use. So fucken amazing.

source?

Are you that pathetic Anti-Khomeini Iranian diaspora fag? If so then KYS.

Fuck, you are such a retard. Ismail Shah forcefully changed the sect of Iran. His soldiers believed they were doing it because Sunni Islam was corrupt. Al Saud allied with Mohammad Ibn Saud because of politcial gain. That doesn't mean he was not a takfiri.

Most of Iran is Anti-Khomeini. Are you Jew hater who just likes Khomeini because he hates Jews, or are you actually his follower?

latimes.com/world/population/la-fg-population-iran-20120729-html-htmlstory.html

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40397727

bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690

>Most of Iran is Anti-Khomeini.
Keep telling yourself diaspora fag.

Are you mentally ill? Have you ever been to Iran? Jesus fucken Christ.

Modern salafism started in the late 13th century. The 19th century is just ideological nonsense by condescending westerners of bad faith to pretend salafism is an illegitimate novelty and claim their orientalist concept of a supposedly moderate, but in fact just castrated, Islam is the right one.

Majority of Iranians are below 35. I have not met a single Iranian who actually like Khomeini. And I am from Iran.

you are so out of touch lol. you use words which you know nothing about and keep on blabbing empty phrases which you learned during Iranian High school education with a few Fuck's here and there

Low bait trolling. Meh.

I live in an English speaking country. I speak English better than you. Mohammad himself fits the takfiri definition.

Why do (F)ersians want to be wh*Te so much?

We don't, but we don't care if white people want to play an Persian. This dude was once cast to play Rumi in an Iranian movie that was not made.

I have lived in Iran all my life. Khomeini is idolized by the religious, rural and Anti-Zionist Iranians here. Only ones are those who are Atheist Liberals who live in huge urban areas like Tehran
Doesn't matter. Pro Khomeini Iranians by far have more kids than Liberal Iranians. We won the demographic warfare.

That is why poor rural Kurds, Azeris, and Balochis chants for independence in football stadiums. The rural people love Khomeini so much that the intelligence services are so sensitive there.

>Kurds, Azeris, and Balochis
I'm talking about actual Iranians. Not ethnic minorities who want to balkanize Iran.

But Khomeini himself was half Azeri. Balochis and Kurds are ethnic Iranians.

>Azeri. Balochis and Kurds are ethnic Iranians.
They don't think so.

>Compared to the European wars of religion? Absolutely.

Sure, that's why Europeans are abandoning religion. It causes good people to do evil things.

Yeah thats why he shittalked t*rks all the time,right?

Europeans are a dying breed that will be overrun by a stronger, collectivist culture. I'm not interested in any European values, because i'm not interested in cultural suicide.

>There is no difference between the Shafi School and Salafism.

“No”, I think you meant Hanbali school, but you would still be wrong

Ibn Taymiyya was a Sufi, and virtually all contemporary Salafis reject Sufism as a heresy

Fertility rate in the Muslim world is declining faster than in Europe, Iran’s birth rate is already lower than that of most European countries. This is why all of those forecasts that claim that Muslims are going to outbreed non-Muslim Europeans are bullshit.

a god

Mevlana :
-Bisexual
-Wrote about sex with donkeys
-Wrote about sex between man
-Supported the Mongol invasion of Anatolia and the Middle East.

Source?

I would actually be very interested to see one

I can't fucking believe it. A fuckin wh*Te male is allowed to play as a BLACK TÜRK man. Persians are like: "So what? there are wh*Te Menas too."

I fucking can't believe this bullshit. Fuck you you fucking cunts. Don't fucking steal my BLACK history you fucking wh*Tes.

He was right though due to the militaristic turks islam fought off the europeans for centuries.

No source because it's bullshit. Fertility in the Magrheb is indeed cratering. But since subsaharan Africa is fast converting and had very high fertility, the average fertility of the Muslim works remains very high.

Turk? Tajiks in Afghanistan are Persian. Their ancestor language is Persian!

Look wh*Te boy im havin a bad day, don't make me take it out on you

Subsuharan Africans are absolutely despised in the Muslim world

I kind of think it's not in most Westerners to understand Iranian or East Asian cultures very well.

You guys are kind of disingenuous and have a tendency to form parochial views of a culture given present enmities. You also have a tendency to desire asking people, who are presently alive, rather than read historical texts to understand the full context. This may be an issue with mankind as a whole, but it does affect public awareness of real academic research, or its nuances. With the arrival of Internet, it has created a situation where memes spread rather than a complex picture.

Anyways, I feel during 19th century strides were being made by European people to understand Persian culture, but you made too many backward steps in 20th century due to geopolitical rivalry. I can go more in-depth, but I feel it is unnecessary.

If you like Rumi, I recommend Saadi Shirazi, Omar Khayyam, and Hafez too, but I recommend always research historical and cultural context beyond memes.

Good post.

Rumi: Turkish culture
not Persian
stop wh*Tewashing my culture

I'm not white though. I'm just Afghan. Explain more though, I want you to imbue your wisdom onto me.

Are you from Netherlands?

No, I'm from the USA.

Oh
There was an Afghan on /int/ and a TÜRK called him rapefugee and he went nuts

A lot of liberal media is horribly racist.

>Myth #1: Saint Nicholas was a white European.
>But Nicholas had a Mediterranean complexion and spoke Greek. He was born sometime after 260 in Patara, a port town on the coast of modern-day Turkey. The region had been colonized by the Greeks centuries earlier. The racial category of “white” wasn’t one the ancient world was acquainted with, and it would not have occurred to anyone at the time to describe themselves in that way

Washington Post Confirms that Greeks are not white.
archive.is/Odw1D

Just remarkable they are the other side of the /pol/ coin which sees every ancient people in monolithic terms of everyone being of the national characteristics - no brown haired Vikings, no light skinned Greeks, all Arabs looked like hirsute taxi cab drivers.

Not a refugee, I was born in the 52% nation. I hate Europe though, would never want to live in a place where the majority of the population is white and people of my race are refugees.

*blocks ur theology*