Metaverse ETP

Go through this properly.
Happy to respond to questions or remarks.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With TA like this, can you predict a rough price for ETP, or is it more just seeing the buy/sell signals?

To be honest, there just isn't enough data to really figure out where the next support will be. On the third support line it tested it twice before breaking through. When it tested it from up heading down it bounced up.

There is a possibility it will test it again but it looks pretty positive. Personally I just invested a bit more.

Currently at 65k.

Do you believe we retrace a few more times before heading over 70?

Last night I planned on buying more and was hoping to retrace to 48~ after hitting 55 at the VERY peak for only a few transactions, most of the day was around 51-53.

Trying to see if I need to get in more NOW or I can hope for a retrace.

Thanks OP.

It looks similar to the chart of arks rise

If we see it retrace it will be surrounding the 3rd support line. I've outlined where I think it is and what i would consider a buy. Hopefully that makes sense.

I think the fact it bounced off the support line and has continued to rise is positive. Therefore waiting for the dip is somewhat risky but may pay off. Anyone telling you that they know 100% what will happen is full of it.

You are aware this was trading before bitfinex?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

I am but decided to concentrate on when interest really took off.

this coin is the only thing keeping my portfolio above the waterline

Send a screenshot of your blockfolio if you want. There is money to be made in crypto but so much noise as well.

Not him obviously, but also still getting a bit raped on my short terms.

>28 WTC (purchased at $7)
>1560 BAT (purchased at ~ 24c)

Long term holds include XMR and ETH, I'm slightly up/down on those but I don't mind.

My first goal is 5 BTC. My second goal is 10 BTC.

On the fence on PPT, feel like it found its bottom at $2.50. Hopefully you got in around there.

Have no opinion on COSS, didn't know of it. Was it being shilled here? Be careful of coins shilled too hard. Looks like there is support at 13c running my eyes over the graph.

Sell bat, look up sunken cost fallacy if you don't want to sell. Then sell. Keep wtc. Buy etp. My bias: I hold both wtc and etp.

If I was going to sell bat I would have sold at like 20c. It's obviously not doing great now, but really the only place from here is up, so I'm gonna hold.

On a scale of 1-10 coss is an 8 in terms of risk. its a new exchange that uses a DAO to distribute exchange fee to all coss holders.

Sounds good mate, hope it works out for you.

Why did the price go to sub $1 levels? Was it due to China FUD?

i sold last night and tried to buy back in lower but only part of my order was filled. trying to buy back now with a higher price above your support line. hopefully your right and i can get back in. sometimes you win trying to buy sell the up&downs, sometimes you lose, hopefully i don;t lose.

i didn't do any full TA, but i saw the same kind of thing you have explained.

Yes + Lack of exchange

ETP are doing it the right way

Just bought some for the first time, hope I'm not too late for some good gains